Southpark BTFO by Trump win LOL had to redo episode LOOOLLLL

huffingtonpost.com/entry/south-park-election-2016-trump-clinton_us_58247db5e4b0aac6248944f6

KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iEuEw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think Matt and Trey are kid fuckers or something.

They use to rip on Hillary like crazy, now they're up her asshole.

Guess they're worried about being exposed.

they are so ugly I wouldnt even be surprised.

part of the pedo ring?
possible

I watched the first 5 seconds of the newest episode and it was nothing but shit tier attempts at ripping on someone.
John Oliver tier garbage.
No longer a fan of South Park.

No idea what happened, but the show is literal shit now.

They both got married to black chicks. Matt is even taking care of his wife's son.

It's like that Greg Gelhman or whoever who went off on Adult Swim because of MDE have a show on it as well. Black gf.

Don't open this fucking nigger's link. It's a virus. Open this one instead. archive.is/iEuEw

Maybe they outsourced it and its all ghost written and done by plebs now.
Stephen king style

no way
really? black chix are gross
whats MDE?

>huffingtonpost brand propaganda
my favorite!

>using HuffPo to echo our message
instead of reporting the facts, because we're all about CTR

Matt and Trey really shit the bed this season, I'm disappointed
Especially since last season was so good.
Early seasons and Team America are still goat

MDE, million dollar extreme, is sam hydes comedy group. He has a show on adult swim called world peace. Its existence has triggered some cucks who have shows on as.

saved

no its written by the same two retards except they're rich and fucking lazy. if they'd outsourced it years ago im sure it wouldn't be a trash tier show based on real events. The first 1-3 seasons of south park are watchable

nah
they outsourced to shitty jewboy writers
and otehr fuckers
its sham
ideas n feel probly gone
TV is for shills anyhow

Wtf trump won?

South Park is actually somewhat balanced on all this. They're obviously making "Trump" comically evil, but it works for the show. And so far they've shown Clinton as a flipflopping corrupt politician who'll say anything to get her elected, which is fair enough. And this season seems to be building up to something very anti-PC since we have Cartman on PC's side right now.

>have to redo half the episode in 12 hours
>season storyline BTFO
>half the jokes BTFO
ebin