No threads

>no threads

do we hate it?

Attached: p14974406_b_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 207K)

I was watching a bit of a random episode earlier, I didn't make it all the way through because I just wasn't enjoying it, and I really love sci-fi.

>MC is an incompetent doofus idiot
>chasing after a girl who isn't interested in him and is openly violent to him for no reason
not interesting

its got a cute catboy though

call me when ep 5 drops

If we really hated it there would be threads

In a word: yes
In several: its not hate worthy or love worthy. Just another boring drivel cartoon

Its pretty fucking awful.

Just watch reruns of Futurama.

I'm indifferent to it. Haven't bothered watching an episode yet because it looks so meh.

That sounds a lot like the Fry/Leela dynamic... which was the worst part of Futurama.

I enjoyed it. I just wish the protagonist wasn't the way he is. I'm not sure the name of the archetype, but I'm not crazy about it for the lead. Even if he grows as a character, the traits will still be established and consistent.

From what I've heard it isn't really a comedy show. It's a sci-fi show with jokes in it occasionally.

from what I saw it was like that but much worse, hence why i couldn't make it through 1 episode

It's unapologetically reddit, and that's not just a meme
the style of humor is "force jokes for the sake of making everyone think you're funny while actually not having a sense of humor", just like your average reddit thread

I only watch this show for Avocato.

i didn't like it

haven't even seen it yet

Its ADs are so annoying.

>do we hate it?
>we
go fuck yourself?

It's just boring. Not funny, not interesting, not dramatic. Just boring.

I'll be waiting for episode 5 of Final Space. Then for episode 6, then 7, 8 and so on.
I really like this show.

Attached: 1460818073883.png (259x224, 17K)

There is no "we."
I got bored during the original pilot and haven't checked it since and considering it's a tbs show now, I imagine quite a few people haven't seen it.

I forced myself to sit through ep 1 and 2 and parts of 3, and it's
It's kinda there?
The animation is decent, but it's kinda wasted on a show like this. Like the action isn't exactòy good enough to carry it, and the humor is like someone watched a buncha trailers for Futurama and Bravest Warriors and tried to emulate both.