Where the fuck is he?

where the fuck is he?

Attached: the-avengers-age-of-ultron-jeremy-renner-hawkeye.jpg (860x442, 344K)

The farm

Do people really care for him? Or is it a meme at this point?

I don't.

Where da Antman at

Dead hopefully, i always fucking hated this character and the push he got in AOU was one of the worst factors of that movie.

Attached: 93144BAF-0F03-4F2E-866E-841F16922AF8.png (360x376, 232K)

It's weird I like Hawkeye in the comics and didn't dislike him throughout the films but don't really care what further impact he has.

but if we flipped the MCU to DC characters I would want Green Arrow to be front and centre all the time.

Are there people that legit want a Hawkeye movie?

Green Arrow is at least a street focused hero. Hawkeye for most of his career has been an Avenger with little in between, that's what makes him less interesting because even Batman has decades of stories by himself dealing with street level threats. Hawkeye is just this weird tag along that usually gets leader of a group because what else are you going to do with a guy that shoots arrows on a galactic threat fighting team?

AOU was a trashfire and Hawkeyes character arc was the only semi-interesting plot point to take place in that train wreck of a film you absolute skull scratching philistine.

Attached: Gandalf.png (445x365, 367K)

Hawkeye should have just stayed as Giant Man

I didnt pay to see 30 min of the film wasted in my most hated characters family getting shoved in our faces because joss is an insecure fat prick thats pissed we didnt like hawkeye enough.

Over at

Whether or not you didn't like it, it was still objectively the only semi-well written and acted portion of the entire "film"

How the hell is a boring distraction that was too long for its own good and about the least liked character well written?

Because it added something to his character and gave him a stake in the plot, which is way more than any other character got in the movie. The rest of the films is just flashing lights and nonsense

>Because it added something to his character and gave him a stake in the plot, which is way more than any other character got in the movie.
Oh yes, because 1/4 of the runtime dedicated to hawkeye dick sucking and ignoring most of the other characters besides scarjos bawling about being infertile is such great writing.

How could Hawkeye be the least liked character when Black Widow exists? I'm pretty sure the AOU was the exact moment the hotness factor disappeared and she was just shoe horned girl power character, awful forced Hulk romance, shitty "boys will be boys" quips, she was awful. Hawkeye at least has a pseudo power

You're fucking retarded, I'm not saying the film is good, it's fucking awful but. What I'm saying is that maybe if they treated the other characters the same as Hawkeye it would've been a better all around movie

Yes, and the problem was they only did all that focus on hawkeye, the worst character you retard.

Hawkeye is not the fucking problem with Age of Ultron you mongoloid. If you actually believe this consider suicide

Snap is gonna kill his entire family so he'll appear only for a second. Ant-Man will appear only to tease his role in Avengers 4, which is going to be quantum realm shenanigans

Exactly, and that's why it was the best part of a bad movie.

This nigga gets it

I agree with this. Hawkeye really needed some focus. He was literally just male Black Widow with a bow prior to AOU, and spent most of the Avengers film mind controlled. It was the perfect time to give Hawkeye a bigger roleā€”it fit with the story and people actually like him now.

Attached: 9945442.png (319x496, 150K)

Antman? He is right there.

How dead is his family gonna be?

Attached: Avengers-4-Hawkeye-Haircut-Family-Killed.jpg (600x316, 33K)

Hopefully very

IIRC at one point after Daredevil premiered, Renner said he wanted to do a Hawkeye Netflix show. I think that would've been cool. If he gets killed off in Avengers 4, it could be a prequel series about his time in Japan as Ronin.

Is that an actual screenshot or is it edited? The greenscreen is so fucking jarring and awful

Its the worst part because of how awful a character he was, fuck you

>at the end of his film he only gets off Scott free because Paxton decided to help him stay out of jail
>next time we see him he immediately makes himself a criminal again and gets imprisoned

Attached: Rocket Groot.png (1920x800, 1.29M)

I think a few shorts or something might work, clearly him and Widow have a fair history in spec ops and such that could be played with to explain their exceptional skills or the unusual politics of the Marvel Earth.

Renner is pretty charming and AoU gave Hawkeye some much needed characterization. I like him.

Marvel Creative Committee pls.

Attached: 1469299570206.jpg (760x737, 372K)

>liking a meatball
>finding an amorphous bag of flesh charming
Sup Forums was a mistake but you should still go back there

>the one user crying about Hawkeye
Sad

He's hiding in plain sight

Attached: IMG_2624.jpg (692x2048, 476K)

>implying I'm Sup Forums
No u.

Attached: 1520437160841.png (500x612, 195K)

He was already seen in the sets various times, so I'm guessing they are keeping him off of the promos to avoid spoilng his appearence as Ronin

I personally can't wait for him to hit Thanos with an arrow.

If Captain America asks you for help, you fucking help. Doesn't hurt that Pym hated Stark with a passion.

>Doesn't hurt that Pym hated Stark with a passion.
mcu pym hates stark? how come?

he stole Pym's only other claim to fame from the books, inventing Ultron

He was charming in AoU and Civil War. It's a shame how Avengers 1 did him the dirty in terms of characterization and public perception.

wHOA! So Hawkeye is actually just some lunatic with a bow and arrow imagining some crazy super-hero shit and shooting people in the street?

That would be a awesome movie.

Attached: thanos-snaps-his-fingers.jpg (600x446, 90K)

if I could go back to Phase 1 and reconstruct the Avengers character dynamic, I'd definitely probably take the approach of making Hawkeye the audience insert average joe laid back personality that he has tones of in AoU and Civil War. Hawkeye needs to be there as a human element to bring all the super-gods down a peg.

but then in Avengers 1 he was a wooden plank used as a plot device for half the movie and a male black widow in the other half, with the most boring costume possible instead of something more flashy or unique.

Attached: 1350618174629301283.png (1200x675, 1.36M)

No one cares about captain aimbot.

Trying to find a place to park downtown.

Contemplating whether to kill the gungrabbers who want to take his right to carry arrows away from him.

You just know Hank was practically screaming at Scott to go fuck up Stark when he got asked to help out.

>Renner typically plays characters that are similar to Haweye in that they're usually sarcastic rogues who go against orders
>Hawkeye isn't really like that in the movies since all we've seen is Whedon quipery that ALL the characters use
I dunno man. Its a good casting choice, they just don't give him much to do.

man I don't think MCU Hawkeye has ever even yelled at Cap.

what the hell!

Attached: hawkeye is a jerk.png (696x726, 995K)

who cares

Who cares? He's boring anyway.

Wait, why is the front and center Stark, Rogers, Thor, and Romanov? Shouldn't Banner be where Natasha's place at since Stark, Rogers, Thor, and Banner were the first four heroes of Phase One? Would have been a nice call or some shit IMO.

To be specific, MCU Pym hates Howard Stark because Stark was trying to harness Pym particle behind his back.

Did it really? It showed him taking down the helicarrier with one arrow. His personality suffered from him spending most of the movie possessed, but it did a good job on selling a guy with a bow as being able to stand alongside a Norse god. Everyone loved his scenes in the battle of New York with Loki catching the arrow and him taking down a flyer without even turning to look where he shot.

Yeah well everybody kinda forgets those since he doesn't do much from a character perspective (brainwashed and all).

They are getting ready to push the shit out of black widow for a black widow movie. Presales for infinity war are giving pins for iron man/ star Lord/black widow. No thor no hulk no captain America

>my days of fighting superheroes and making myself a criminal are over. now what do you need me to do?
>I need you to go fight some superheroes and make yourself a criminal.

Better question: What the fuck happened to Sif?

Attached: Sif.png (1635x1979, 1.71M)

They realized she's a better love interest than Natalie Portman so she was conveniently absent when The Warriors Three got buttfucked

I understand it was mainly a scheduling conflict with the actress, but they couldn't even write in a good explanation for her absence outside of that weak handwave mention in Loki's play. Moreover I really feel bad for fans of The Warriors Three. At least Hogun The Grim went out fighting

Her actress got fucked up, I thought.

put ant man in his shoulder

She'll probably return. I remember reading an interview where she said she was really bummed she couldn't make it for Ragnarok, so if the timing works out another time than I don't see any reason why she wouldn't be included. iirc Sif is usually Thor's main love interest in the comics and in Norse mythology is his wife, and they already set up that she has feelings for Thor, so be prepared for their eventual romance ... assuming Valkyrie isn't resurrected at the end of Infinity War and they write her as Thor's love interest. It seems like the writers don't give a crap about Thor's crew and I wouldn't be surprised if she died if the actress made it to Ragnarok.

I think she just broke/sprained her wrist during The Dark World

Some people care (not me) and that's MORE than enough reason to include him.

The reason MCU is so successful compared to your retarded friends at FOX is that Marvel care about all their characters even literally who's like Wong, Falcon, Okoye.

If it was up to you the MCU would probably be 20 numbered Iron Man films in a row.

Also fuck off.

at least Karl Urban got to somewhat re-enact the DOOM cover

Attached: Skurge.png (1920x800, 1.25M)

Hawkeye's pep talk to Wanda during the final battle was one of the highpoints of AoU.

>DOOM Cover
He stood alone, and it was nowhere near as epic as the comic version

>This would look cooler if some of the charaters had there mask/helmets on

I will literally never stop being pissed at what happened to her and the warriors 3.

Literally don't care that they died, but it's the way they didn't bother to give them any good scenes or screen time or dialogue.

There's probably some up and coming Fox executives that will say something retarded like they suck as characters, but obviously if they can make Falcon and Wong cool enough, they can make 1000 year old warriors from Asgard awesome and memorable too.

>steals a scooter from Earth, presumable Tex-ass
>doesn't use it when he has to cross the bridge to catch up to Thor

It would've been so much better if, instead of killing two of them right away, they were all present during Hela's massacre and fought her at the same time and actually sorta put up a fight before being killed. Maybe even add a scene where Heimdall tells Thor that his friends didn't make it, and he has an emotional response. I honestly didn't even realise the two guys she immediately kills were Volstagg and Fandral ... Such a waste.

>it's fucking awful
It's messy and disappointing as all hell but it is by no means an awful movie.

Yeah it was part of the problem with Thor 3

>Oh these characters from the first Thor movies are so bland and undercooked, look we're getting rid of them hurr so meta

Maybe just write them to be cooler or something?

>Maybe just write them to be cooler or something?
the movie was already stuffed. Any added runtime should have gone to fleshing out Hela's motivations and backstory.

Honestly, they should have trimmed the bits with Heimdall and just left out the warriors three entirely. Have loki mention sending them off to fight on some planet when he was still pretending to be odin

>Honestly, they should have trimmed the bits with Heimdall and just left out the warriors three entirely.
I mean, I'm fine with them dying, just not in the way the first two did. Or maybe just have them be part of the refugee guards and escape with Thor or something.

there's an Infinity War Part 2, you know