I am not laughing anymore

First I laughed, then I tried to debunk it, now I'm fucking stumped.

Global warming was a similar experience for me. You SEE that all scientists and governments are capable of completely lying to you about the nature of the planet. they would lie about the shape of the earth just like everything else.

Get ready for harsher suppression of ideas as well, because Trump is a dogmatic globe earther.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B8QWuSn_Wxw
youtube.com/watch?v=uexZbunD7Jg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't think they are lying, I just think their models are shit.

The earth is flat

It is also globe

It's also hollow

Why don't you just have two airplanes fly in opposite directions? If they pass each other the Earth is a globe

>flat earther
>rejects climate change
Makes sense desu. If you're going to ignore science once, why not go all the way.

Did you know there used to be a land bridge connecting South America to Antarctica?

Wonder if Drake ever found anything

>they would lie about the shape of the earth just like everything else
The scientists told you the Earth is round and you're just not buying it? The Earth's climate cannot possibly be changing because they might be lying to you?

Well, that explains a lot.

gee, it's completely normal for Arctic ice to pull back in November (2016)

pic realted

The earth has been warmer during documented periods of human history. The question here isn't if the earth is getting warmer (it probably is), it's if the cause is humans.

Unfortunately, funding agencies are political, so findings tend to be biased. Besides, it's impossible to have a study that doesn't show anything because nobody will publish it.

Goebbels never said that

That's the joke

That's the point

youtube.com/watch?v=B8QWuSn_Wxw

almost everyone believes he or Hitler said it. It certainly reinforces my belief in Flat Earth theory

Hitler was pretty based though, the international cabal unleashed their puppet states on him because he was the only one questioning what was behind the ice wall.

research the Nazi "Antarctic" bases and what they were doing.

Pay close attention to the direction the moon is in. It's possible for the moon to be north of Japan and south of California at the same time. The Earth is flat.

t.karl gaymen pro

>almost everyone believes he or Hitler said it.

IIRC, it is an almost direct quote from Mein Kampf - except from a section where he describes the tactics of (((The Jew))).

This thread has officially been blown the fuck out.

youtube.com/watch?v=uexZbunD7Jg

Thats not an accurate model of flat earth theory because it doesn't operate on the same assumptions

light doesn't just endlessly travel forever

people who believe in that are the same people who believe in perpetual energy machines

So how do you account for people who engage in science and engineering professions operating on assumptions that can only possibly be true if the world is a globe?

Fucking luck?

Go die in a hurricane, retard.

those are all lies burger friend, they can't even get the size of the continents right!

You can mathematically plot the course of the International Space Station's orbit around the globe with precision and go outside and take a picture of it if you have a decent camera.

It is literally not possible for the world to be anything other than a globe. The real question is only whether it is concave or convex.

Any scientist that questioned global warming was black listed, you either accepted the money or you got black listed.

Flat earth theory involves entire industries of people being in on a conspiracy.

Not just scientists, but anyone who works with satellites or planes.

same with flat earth man, this shit is getting scary

They ignore the slight anomalies that disprove their assumptions because the overall system more-or-less works, just as medieval scientists ignored the epicycles that disproved the geocentric model that more-or-less worked.

Lol...
"Landbridge"...
Is it you
>anonymous5?

/x is that way ----->spoopfag

pretty great effect

Why would you want to believe the Earth is flat? I mean, I suppose it could be flat, I also believe all evidence and everything I've experienced suggests it's round, but why believe it's fucking flat?

The idea of a round Earth is more interesting

the truth is the only thing that matters

its not JUST flat, it's hollow too

>yfw "global warming" is when they melt through antarctica