How do i convince my cuck friends to eat the redpill without coming off as a racist white male in 2016?

how do i convince my cuck friends to eat the redpill without coming off as a racist white male in 2016?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database
youtube.com/watch?v=hRM09WcazcA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

With chloroform, and your dick.

If youre scared to come off as a racist white male then you will never ever be able to truly redpill anyone

>find topic you want
>do research
>make report with links, sources, etc
>
>prophet

>red-pilled is code word for racist
at least you're honest about that

Subtle micro red pills here and there.

They have to come to the conclusion on most of the red pills on their own. It's a process should take you around a year minimum.

Tiny doses to big doses as they reciprocate the ideology of truth.

Essentially you have to make them think they've arrived at the conclusion themselves

Racism is the ultimate red pill nigger

good point

i agree, you should go out and spread your red pill ideology to the public.

You can't. My friends think I'm a "literal nazi" even though I'm not but it's been worth it since I've helped them go from politically apathetic to staunchly nationalist and implicitly pro white.

>start complaining about how Israel is an evil racist neocon dictatorship oppressing the Palestinians
>mention how they influence the US to intervene in the ME
>Slowly reveal the extent of their influence in other domains and their doublethink
Try not to seem too obsessed. You already win if you can convince him that all mainstream media is controlled by the Jewish Patriarchy and can't be trusted.

And more generally, you can turn most leftists pro-white and anti-immigration by constantly reminding them that non-whites are much more barbaric and illiberal than us in most domains. I can make a pretty good case that non-European immigrants are better off in non-European countries and foreign aid is more efficient than welfare.

I have and I will. I dont live in 60% land nobody here likes niggers

Ask them for help to show that more arrests by US cops result in the person being shot if the person being arrested is black.

It's to shut up your racist uncle who keeps saying BLM is bullshit.

Literally takes 5 minutes of looking at the data to realize that the black US arrest rates and police killings match 1-to-1..

some acquaintance of mine had been trying to do this shit and trying to convince everyone that Hitler was great by dogwhistling everyone, but it wasnt very subtle and now hes an even bigger outcast.

Don't worry about it. Eventually you'll just hate everyone and not have any friends,

don't bother, they are beyond your help. when politics come up just bring normie examples that don't trigger them to much and reason well or don't say anything. they won't pay attention anyways and blockout anything that goes against their mindset (because anything that isnt lefist or liberal is automatically racist, sexist, homophobe etc.).

the only way for them to get redpilled is by having a job that deals with scum (which they'll probably never have cause they don't get out of their comfort zone) or by other personal encounters. and it has to happen often so that they can't just say to themselves "oh it was just an exception".

If anything, they are where they deserve to be, they choose to take the easy road and eat up everything the media and teachers told them. they won't suffer in the eyes of society, but they will suffer for themselves.

>Literally takes 5 minutes of looking at the data to realize that the black US arrest rates and police killings match 1-to-1..

What I mean by this is that
26 % of arrests are black
26 % of police killing victims are black

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database

Cucks care for the minorities and the opressed people. Tell them how illegals take jobs away from the Americans in poverty (since they work labor).
How guns save more lifes than they take and how most gun crime is committed with illegal handguns anyway.

Just remind them that they are creating way more victims than they are trying to save.

start with small things that are undeniably true and work your way up to the big topics. remind people trump beat clinton by 5 points even with white college graduates and that even millions of obama voters in the great lakes voted for trump this round. small things....work your way up to black single mothers and the rise of welfare benefits after the mid 60s...tying black crime and degeneracy to democrat social programs sounds provocative but we all know its true...

Honestly debating cucked people is sort of a waste of time because to them their feelings are facts, you'll just risk ruining your friendship, curisous though why anyone would associate with these people.

The best way to redpill stuborn people is to show them reality, take them to a black neighbourhood, let them see what niggers actually are like.

I know a guy who was bluepilled as fuck, untill he went to an arab district and got assaulted. Now he hates shitskins an is voting for the nationalist party.

Im convinced that you are a jew trying to silence the opposition with your power hiding level memes

You got to do it in a passive way because if you force it they're going to tune you out. A good start would be showing them the With Open Gates video. Say "someone just sent me this link, wow this is crazy, what do you think?"

>racist
>white
>make
>OP

the real red pill

You are stuck with them. You can't get through to them. They are contaminated. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern. You cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior.

In other words [for] these people the process of demoralization is complete and irreversible. To rid society of these people you need another 15 or 20 years to educate a new generation of patriotically minded and common sense people who would be acting in favor and in the interests of United States society.

>>find topic you want
>>do research
>>make report with links, sources, etc
sperg

Here's the trick, OP. You don't need to convince them of anything.

Is it legit? Sounds alot like classic russian fear mongering. I mean if I were an infiltrated commie I would go on TV and tell the capitalistic pigs how they have lost and there was nothing they could do about it.

Also according to this guy it's been almost 40 years since the process of demoralization had been completed but the whole SJW bullshit isfailry recent phenomenon.

Are you white and male in the current year?
They already decided you are racist.
Doesn't matter what you say, if somone disagrees with it they will just call you a racist.
Ain't shit you can do about it.
Might as well speak your mind.

>tfw spent too much time on Sup Forums
>tfw everyone thinks you're super smart and listens to your every word because you can argue logically and cite a ton of facts on the spot

Fucking Kek!
That's the funniest thing I've seen all week.

well, go on then and tell them, show how you really think and see what happens.

do you really think u can reason with them, they are how they are because they want to be percieved as the good guys by society and themselves, not because they care about things. in the end they don't give a shit about anything else than self image.

people don't lay down their views just because somebody else tells them. because internally people like to be right in what they believe, not what they are told to believe.

all these guys need is like I said, a job where they have to deal with the scum, helping refugees, immigrants whatever. give them 2 weeks and their good guy attitude will be gone, unless they are real idiots.

Looks like I'm fucked. I will just isolate myself and keep my two redpilled friends closer than the rest.

Leftists who willfully ignore reality exasperate me.
I grew up in a HLM with plenty of arab shitheads, went to shitty schools and ended up with a junkie wigger for a roommate and saw that ghetto people are mostly scum. I still consider myself a leftist because I would like to see these human beings recover their dignity, but it has to start by dropping pretenses and refusing to excuse their behavior on the grounds that they are poor and exploited. They already understand that they're self-destructive trash and their behavior is unacceptable in a civilized society but they think their barbaric values are somehow superior.

Shutting down the average moron with logic, reason, and a touch of condescencion feels so good.
And it's so easy

>How do I convince them to believe all this racist white nationalist propaganda without coming off as a racist white male?
you don't, you have to convince them that racism and white nationalism is in their best interests.

Why not just be the racist white male? So long as you are charming and aesthetic normalfags will love you even if you go full sieg heil.

It's difficult

>red pilling in a majority white country

so brave

you fucking spineless cowards don't have the guts to go to a US college campus like based brother dean.

youtube.com/watch?v=hRM09WcazcA

I kept inviting my leftist friend to watch the debates with me, he only watched the first one and assumed I wasn't a Trump supporter, so when his liberal arts degree worldview started to crumble before him he started to cut contact with me.

you don't

why have a democrat friend?
check you premises as ayn rand advised

No man.
you are about to be free.

Leftist use racist as a label so they can put somone on the defensive shut them down and attack them mercilessly.
I've seen them do it to thier own over completely innocent comments.

Just do as the other user suggested, micro red pill,and accept that some people are going to call you a racist.

I do suggest avoiding slurs though. There's no class in using them.

>I do suggest avoiding slurs though. There's no class in using them

fucking cuck

Be successful.
Be /fit.
Be happy.

Show them with your ACTIONS.
Show them what happiness and peace comes with a truly factual,legitimate worldview.

Also,stop being "friends" with dead-eyed losers.

I'm black and I can't redpill my white friends without coming across as sexist/reverse racist/classist

The road to truth is paved with -isms

>Be successful.
>Be /fit.
>Be happy.

>successful
>fit
>happy

>tfw they'll turn on you on a moments notice should you tell them anything truly redpilled
>tfw they get all their info from facebook and The RTE (national news broadcaster) and forget everything you told them by the next day at the latest

>tfw redpilled two of my friends on the 6 gazillions
>as soon as they started questioning I had more than one source to corroborate my train of thought

wait until it's 2017

fitter
happier
more productive
comfortable
not drinking too much

Find a topic they are a little bit redpilled on and drop more tiny redpills related to that topic.

For me, it was marijuana, believe it or not. My googling "Why is Marijuana illegal?" when I was 16 lead to my eventual redpilling. I learned about the prison-industrial-complex, how rich bankers and papermill owners wanted to outlaw hemp, I learned about the corrupt side of the pharmaceutical companies, etc. All little red pills easy for a liberal to understand.

I question the 6 gorillion just fine, and I use the jews' own words to do so. Everyone's a denier, they just don't know it until you bring up the masturbation machines, genocide rollercoasters and knife chambers.

I use what I like to call the Jewish pill. Now let me preface this by saying I hate kikes and wish they would die.

What you do is bring up the Palestine v Israel conflict, prattle about how the Palestinisns are just squatters taking the Israeli holy land (lol) and expand from there. Once you've established to the audience that you like a non white race it's way easier for them to accept you beating on others. It's a good anti mudslime tactic and really distances you from the Neo Nazi appearance as you look like you're directly supporting the kikes

"red pilling" others is just patronizing masturbation, it's the kind of shit that when other people do it you're disgusted that they're shoving it down people's throats, but when you do it you're fighting for a cause, kek. if someone can't arrive at the truth on their own then nobody can or should help them, you have to form your own opinion alone.

You don't win people over by force feeding them your own views through confirmation biased articles. Research their views, find the flaws, and engage them in a debate. You want to have the intellectual high-ground, and not lower yourself to their level. And contrary to popular belief, insults don't work in your favor so be mindful of that. Yes, that means not using the word "cuck" or "esjaydubbayoo" when speaking to them.

Fuck off Kike.

great argument, way to demonstrate your mental inferiority lmao

Why would you want to redpill others?

you see the world in a strange way

Im currently in the process of redpilling my leftist, liberal mom that relies on her fee fees all the time. I already redpilled my sister into hating jews, niggers and arabs and into liking hitler as a leader

>today during lunch
>someone mentions korea
>tell them its been found out that 8 rich women run south korea on their own and that they even admitted
>tell her how thats just another example of the few rulling everything that proves jews are what i say they are
>proceed to feed her with holocaust was faked
>how every single country jews came to they were viewed as virmin and hated by everyone
>how israel is destabilizing the middle east over america so that arabs fight each others and not israel
>how jewish bankers fund america and thats why theyre their only allies and thats why they defend them
>proceed to explain to her how violence and threats are what keeps the world in peace
>she has no counter argument ofcourse and my father agrees with me on most of the stuff

A year ago before it got really bad i warned them about the "refugees" and told them what they really are. They called me a racist. When they came to croatia for the first time they apologized to me and told me i was right AND redpilled their friends.
6 months ago i told them Trump will be the new president and reminded them of it now and then. They told me im an idiot and i laughed at their face 2 weeks ago.

When will they learn.

>The road to truth is paved with -isms
I hope you're joking. Ideologies/belief systems/isms are the antithesis of enlightenment.