youtube.com/channel/UCL_f53ZEJxp8TtlOkHwMV9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M
youtube.com/watch?v=3rwAcK_66Lc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so who won

first for praise kek

RACIST

I AM NOT SATISFIED

was he about to get assaulted right as the feed cut?

5th for WORMSELVES

THAT'S
H
A
T

Is that a serious question..

What an unbelievable refusal of objectivity with that monologue at the end.

These people have turned schools into a joke

Fuck not even first or second, I'm third.

I also thought that fat bitch was going to cause trouble

3v1 Peterson dominated.

HIGHLIGHTS

>you're next
>re-education task forces
>that's that
>worm self

Overall, 9/10 debate. Even thought it was 3v1, Peterson won by a slim margin. Well done.

no one. It was just a bunch of people talking about the shit they wanted too. Some lawyer cunt blatantly lied about what denouncement means.

he put on his jacket so fast after the closing of the debate, it was almost autistic in nature

AND THAT'S THAT!

PRAISE!

and THAT'S THAT folks.

>YOURE NEXT
Leafs about to blow themselves out

The fat bitch probably going to insult his intelligence with sjw garbage. The stupidity would be foreign at this point so he would ignore and move on.

>tfw 3 wormselves writhe on you but you see that they're marxist harpies
god bless this prophet of KEK.
KEK HAS BLESSED US WITH A LEADER

Jordan brought facts and truth the two others just made character attacks against him.

Today leafs were pretty cool guys.

>Peterson, enthusiastic applause
>Lawyer, none at all
>banshee, sparse polite applause

Found the tranny.

Ursula

On which min was "You're next"?

Dr Jordan Memeson can't be defeated he's the prophet of kek!

checked

What is trans remembrance day for? What have they done? How about the Canadian soldiers fighting in the middle east?

>ALL THOSE TRANSGENDER LIVES LOST

Apparently cis white male lives don't matter.

>ask for debate
>get inquisition
>win anyway

B A S E D

Why there is no Harambe remembrance day?

praise, no compelled speech

he's not Christopher Hitchens level of debate.
its more, unstructured rambling, but still pretty good.

what did you think would happen when the LGBQTF+ coalition actually boycotted the debate?

is it over?

Is it one jewtube yet?

SUBSCRIBE TO HIS YOUTUBE BECAUSE HE'LL BE FIRED FOR THIS

youtube.com/channel/UCL_f53ZEJxp8TtlOkHwMV9Q

youtube.com/watch?v=-Tdu4uKSZ3M

Fuck I'd leave the room as soon as possible too. You think bull-dyke wouldn't try ear bash him every second he stayed there?

I have a problem with my internet so i can't watch the video, who would you say was more "popular" in the debate? It seemed the audience just applauded to everyone after each dialogue, except once when the law woman implied the guy didn't know the law and had some applause for the claim

they killed themselves
quite brave really, knowing that hell awaits

SOMETHNG SOMETHNG TRANNYS FIGHT NEVER ENDS BUT OUR SOLDIERS GET TO COME HOME.

>Lawyer, none at all
Not to correct your record by lawyer had an autist clapping super hard and super fast at some point to imitate support.

Basically:
>I'm being shut-down for wrongspeech, and you're next

Apparently some trannies got hurt as they tried to conform to their mental delusions and this must be remembered for eternity.

All I see is a meme day waiting for meme contributions.

YOU'RE NEXT BOY

reposting:

watching the two wxmzn debating him, it really is clear that peterson is completely right about sjw's. they literally infantilize "marginalized" groups, that they're trying to get the protective motherly/fatherly part of your brain to activate for them.

>if you don't use their pronouns, then they're IN DANGER and NOT SAFE

it's such a ridiculous ploy, it's amazing anyone is ever fooled by it

British posters are the true cucks across the pond. They envy American dominance and with a smug attitude attempt to bloviate their status with inconsequential posts. They're the shitty asian market that smells like formaldehyde and moth balls devaluing the property value of an otherwise flourishing shopping center.

They are truly a reprehensible cast of genetic failures reverberating their final hollow decrees before perishing to the void for all eternity.

I surely do not envy their precarious and temporal existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=3rwAcK_66Lc

Why was everything out of this gender queer creatures mouth either pure word salad or verbal diarrhea?

They think that because we don't accept a worm being as a defined gender that they should hold a remembrance day for the freaks that killed themselves.

he was ostracized from the university and is in danger of losing his practice because he refuses to say "xir", and that this could happen to anyone

I would not call that winning, but I can say that he got some foot hold. We're getting somewhere in this culture war, finally.

post truth
forcible expression
non absolute rights
people matter
empathy politics
reactionary populism
studied ignorance
minority stress
right to safety

nigger Peterson was fucking good and the fact he did well against 3v1 was fucking great BUT no one won anything. Do you honestly believe that anything he said changed the minds of trannies or anyone who did not agree with him? The dyke is fucking insane quoting non-science shit saying science is bullshit you had that lawyer bitch saying that Peterson has only be criticized and not penalized because he fucking will be.

It was a pointless fucking show

Brave trannies
F

Is the canadian who was in the room still around?
Anything interesting happen after the debate ended?

(((they))) literally denounced him and want his tenure broken, his clinical license removed, and an apology from the university.
he pointed that out and said to the audience "youre next"

Kinda sad that it devolved into appeals to authority in the end. Peterson was the only one who tried to make any arguments. Trigglypuff Sr. kept on making appeals to authority which forced Peterson to make appeals to authority since he was losing the audience.

thanks friendo.

need some background stimulation to clean my apartment

I was mainly thinking of their sign-off segments
I might be wrong, but I don't recall her getting any applause then. Everyone got some at the 'benefit of the doubt' stage of the debate, but she shit the bed

u wot m8?

nice argument you have there

Law cunt
>some applause
SJW dyke
>three people applauding her every sentence, no more
Prophet Peterson
>whole fucking auditorium applauded

>you should just learn to add everyones pronouns to your smartphone, get used to being told what you can or cant say, and needing a giant list in order to not cross a line and break a hate speech discrimination law - shitlord

I like it, he's not just going for rhetorical 'gotcha' moments to appear as if he's winning, he actually talks things through properly

He is super autistic. He told Gad Saad during an interview that he read every book that he could find about Nazi Germany/Soviet Russia to try to understand what it was that made Nazis/Commies capable of dehumanizing and murdering people.

He wanted to know this because he realized that the Nazis and Communists weren't "bad" people, they were just normal people. Dude read like 1600 hours worth of books on the subject. That's TWO months.

Who cares about the trannies minds being changed its about sparking a change in those that are on the fence.

Peterson was the only one who actually addressed the fucking topic of the discussion, the other two whores just criticized Peterson himself.

Peterson could have said almost nothing and still won the debate, the other two had absolutely nothing to say besides calling Peterson a bigot and trying to invalidate the topic entirely by calling it a social construct or something to stifle debate.

WHO /NEXT/ HERE????

Muh post modernism. It's a disease.

thanks famalamma, kinda sp00ky how they can gangbang destroy a person, Mr. Peterson is truly in a kafkaesque nightmare in a very interesting and modern way

I think he did well lads. This debate will cause even more attention, which will probably lead to more discussion.

>It was a pointless fucking show

I agree with the other thing you said but this is not pointless. It brings some light on the issue to those uninformed public.

Sup Forums is kill, isn't it?

My exact thoughts.

This is not the end, we'll hear about him.

Bongs are cool but they must learn that tea is shit when you have coffee

Can someone expound on the point of them seizing property. What the hell was she talking about..

HOLY FUCK TURN ON CNBC

unstructured rambling peppered with btfoing

i think hes more used to having an immediate dialouge in a casual private setting, since hes a clinical psychiatrist, and it shows through his style of debate

i find the most insulting thing about "trans" people is:
that they assume all it takes to become a man is:
- shitty haircut
- a shirt + tie
and literally nothing else.

FUCK THEM

To pay for losing in court
Checked

I'M

Coffee is shit and you should feel sorry for yourself for drinking that shit drug that you've developed dependence on.

Canada's version of the brexit speech

>The workers didn't want it
>the boys down at the pub didnt want it
>the fathers and mothers didnt want it
>literally 100% of new foundland didnt want it
>literally 100% of the conservatives didnt want it

>but the transgender professors wanted it
>the weedman wanted it
>the mushy middle wanted it
>the lawyers wanted it

>you didnt want it
>and you lost

Well clearly if you want humans to do something subhuman you need a subhuman ideology.

HE DID NOT STRAY
E

D
I
D

N
O
T

S
T
R
A
Y

YOU'RE NEXT.

the assumption is that your allowed to IDENTIFY as a man.

as far I as I know there's rites of passage involved. its not you who gets to decide if your a man.

>what is academia

need this with peterson's face

Yup. the whole thing about the feminism has bring the mother instinct in politics and now the society is fucked is 100% true.

Hitchens is definitely better at handling rhetorical nonsense and he would've rapestomped these fucking clowns.

Peterson needs a structured highly academic debate that is entirely dialectical in nature. He is debating with facts and data and intellectual honesty against people who are intentionally lying to themselves and the audience.

>having TV
No can do. Why, what's happening there?

Easy on the vodka Ivan
I know a hot drink that will help you sober up

Peterson said that you can go to jail if you break the law, which is entirely true as this is the entire foundation of the state.

The dumb cunt countered by saying you will get fined first, but said nothing about what happens if you refuse to pay the fine. Her argument completely backfired because it made her look like a fascist.

Xe changes if xe feels like a man or a woman on a daily basis. Sometimes xe presents xer/ximself as feminine, sometimes masculine.

Xe will require a different pronoun on a daily basis, and you must ask them at the start of class each day - each student - what they are to be called on that day.

>I just want everybody in the audience to be aware of this, you have seen me be denounced, you have seen them try and shut me down and send me to jail. You have witnessed all of this. You're next.