When will the US join the rest of the civilized world in the 21st century?

When will the US join the rest of the civilized world in the 21st century?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate
youtube.com/watch?v=BzZ6--p01KM
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>888

they're already above us

In a perfect society no one has guns.
Having more guns means you are further away from the goal of a perfect society.

>90% asian countries
>perfect societies

>africa
>perfect societies

>eastern europe
>perfect societies

read your own map next time

Correlation and causation.

I don't know, OP:

nationmaster.com/country-info/stats/Crime/Rape-rate

No there is no correlation between the number of guns per inhabitants and the perfectness of a society

western countries have more guns, they still have a better society than african countries where there isn't many guns per inhabitants.

in south africa there are plenty of guns, but the society is worse than in japan, south korea or poland, where there is less guns.

There is no link between gun ownership and a perfect society.

I meant "South America" not south africa

It's so they can't be controlled easily by outside sources i.g European Union won't let countries leave even when their referendum said leave and are either forced to vote again so the answer is stay or they just get ignored

WTF i love Finland now. Redpill me on finnish and serb guns low.

Yes, goy! Make it easy for the government to take complete control and subjugate its citizens under brutal totalitarian rule! Remove their ability to fight back, just like Hitler! This is surely the way to a perfect society, goy!

When will the rest of the civilized world join the US in reality?

A utopia is a pipe dream

>claiming correlation vs causation against an argument that calls out your bullshit
>uses a fake correlation as the basis of your original argument

>western countries have more guns, they still have a better society than african countries where there isn't many guns per inhabitants.

African countries have lower suicide rates than western countries, so I wouldn't say their societies are worse.

Suicide rate is now the sole indicator used to tell if a society is perfect or not ?

You clearly don't know what you're talking about, stop making up false arguments.

I would.

Another euro cuck. I dream to move to US only because of this.

>when will the USA invade my country and make it a beacon of freedom and liberty

Soon. Your pizzas cannot remain unchecked for much longer.

>Sweden is in the top ten

Wait, WHAT? How the fuck haven't you cucks started a revolution/race war by now? I thought you guys banned angry glares for being too extreme. You fuckers have had an arsenal the whole fucking time?

How can you say it's not worse they are starving to death and living in mud huts some of them could never dream of central heating, but some fags wanna string up and that makes our society as hard as theirs?

You sound just the the news in your arguments I'm calling SHILL and abandon thread

we need to come up with something to call italian shitposters because I've been seeing a lot
a fucking spaghetti

When will the rest of the world join the civilized world of the 21st century?

They have a phone line to complain about mansplaining and have "feminist snowplows". I think they're a little too far gone user.

No, it's a combination, Africans don't need weapons because their societies are more peaceful and stable.
Western people are crazy thus kill themselves and get more guns. More guns means more violence.

It's not worse because they are happier and live with more freedom than people in the west who work all day and take hundreds of different anti depressants and end up killing themselves.
Western society is a wreck, you're deluding yourself if you think we live in a better society than africa.

>peaceful or stable

il italiANO

>Implying they aren't

when was the last time an african country started a world war? or committed a genocide on millions of people because of their faith?

How do I target practice with no guns? Your comment does not compute

>World war
They don't have the means
>genocide

When was the last time an african country didn't have a 100% corrupt government, a civil war, a coup d'état, a war against rebel groups, mass protests and killings ?

Africa has been at war everyday since their independance

I'm always triggered that France isn't portrayed in those graphics even though we've got 30 guns per 100 people and thus rank amongst the highest.

Sage for this shitty thread though, go choke on a dick super mario.

>Africans don't need weapons because their societies are more peaceful and stable.

Requesting the webms of niggers lighting each other aflame and cutting people with machetes.

>When will the rest of the world join the US and become civilized?
FTFY

Fuck off Pablo I wish Europe had the same gun laws as USA

I lied, last one was 2007.

Italy is not civilized

we have guns so this shit doesn't happen olivefag

youtube.com/watch?v=BzZ6--p01KM

>they are happier and live with more freedom than people in the west who work all day and take hundreds of different anti depressants and end up killing themselves.

no you're right, they work 10 hours a day, in atrocious working conditions, they don't have quality healthcare or food/water supply, you can catch a deadly disease as easely as a simple cold in Europe, 80% die at 50, they don't take anti depressants because they can't afford seeing a doctor or just afford to buy anti depressants.

if they don't protest against their government that's because they know they'll be slaughtered by the police/army and because there is no organisation in these societies.

Now stop this bad bait.

They "don't have the means" to start a world war but they can commit genocide whenever they want? Shame on me for replying to such bait

Plenty of African countries have been stable for hundreds of years before the white imperialist cunts had to go and mess things up and force people of different ethnic national backgrounds together.

No thanks. We had 3 mass shootings this past year. Americans have one mass shooting per week.

Yes because shooting at the police is such a great idea.
Then you wonder why your police is the most deadly in the world.
Good job American friend, never stop being so funny.

If their lives are so bad then why are their suicide rates so low compared to the "superior" western civilization?

But I have one simple question for you my dear italian shitposter.

Why do they come to Europe if their society is better than ours ?

>When will the US join the rest of the civilized world in the 21st century?

The day you faggots can create an army strong enough to invade and conquer the American people and our 400 million guns.

Jealous much?

They are lied to by some people who tell them that things are better here, but when they're here they are always dissatisfied, why do they think they constantly riot and demand for stuff that was promised to them?

Genocide of the Pygmies in the DRC - 98-03
Hutus - 96-97
Bantus - 07
500,000 Universities Students in Ethiopia under commie rule.

Just to name a few.

They could just go back to africa though.

Are you saying they are retarded ? How can retarded people invent the best society ?

Fucking racist spaghetti

>committed a genocide on millions of people because of their faith?

Rwanda 1994. Current year Zimbabwe and South Africa.

Rwanda is really impressive in that they killed about 1 million with only machetes and sharpened sticks. One can't even being to imagine what acts of savagery they'd pull off if they had the IQ to invent the wheel or create actual weapons and naval vessels.

Though if you believe that sub Saharan Africa is a peaceful utopia because of the considerate, compassionate, and non-violent nature of the inhabitants, I'd encourage you to ship out right away and get yourself a piece of that dream.

wtf I love Yemen now

>Africa
>safe
>non-violent
>no genocides
No one can be this retarded

Fuck yes!

>When will the US join the rest of the civilized world in the 21st century?
when they buy some guns and join us

Why is it I have never seen a gun fired in a public place? Why aren't we shooting each other? How am I still alive?

>Americans buy guns
>They never use them

This makes sense to americans somehow

If we don't use them, then why is our gun ownership a problem to you?

Its funny how much guns Switzerland, Finland, Sweden, Saudi Arabia, Serbia and Cyprus have but they still have very low homicide rates. Americans are just retarded.

I was making fun of that poster's comment.
They use them and there's at least one mass shooting a week in the USA because everyone has a gun.

What percentage of Africans do those countries have?

Gas yourself already

There is no such thing as perfect.

piss off, serf

Q. What's the difference between a free man and a slave?
A. Slaves aren't allowed to own weapons.

The Finnish guns are basically hunting rifles. They are not as conducive to nigga blat-blat as handguns.

You mean by having a media that doesn't scare us into buying more guns every 4 years?

If Sweden has guns, why are they so cucked?

When will Eurofags stop trying to subvert and dismantle our rights and sovereignty?

Fuck off itard.

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html