More like Doug's last movie

More like Doug's last movie

Attached: 51649C5QKKL._SY445_.jpg (267x445, 38K)

Doug? More like thrown under the rug!

Attached: Mungs2.png (1000x1575, 302K)

Why was it called 1st movie? Were they really expecting sequels?

I really wish Disney would put Doug on iTunes.

Yes they were. They were banking on Doug to be a big hit since people tend to forget that Nicks Doug was a huge ratings hit back in the day.

Doug was never good

I always thought Doug was a middle school student. What kind of sick bastard parents give their elementary school student a sweater vest?

Because the block it ran on was called 1 Saturday Morning. Hence why it's spelt "1st" and not "first". They wanted to further emphasize that it was that version and not the Nick version.

Okay so lets say Doug gets a 2nd movie. Lets play pretend here.

What would be the plot? How do you follow up from the first movie?

>What would be the plot?
Doug gets fugg

Doug becomes trans

Doug's 2nd Movie: Bluffington Beet City

Given how much time has passed, and the fact that at his core he is a very VERY dull person, the plot would likely revolve around sorting out his 401k, worrying about his second mortgage, and wondering who keeps stealing the newspaper from his front porch every-other morning.

The sequel will be about Doug in college. Scenes include Doug standing outside of Patti's room listening while she's moaning to Skeeter's throbbing dick

Doug becomes dictator of a Central American republic.

More like Doug's WORST Movie!

Prequal.

Why was he called doug funny? He never made me laugh once.

if you relate to Doug, you are a huge loser

Attached: doug4.gif (400x300, 1.5M)

Doug's 1st Rape Victim

That way you can keep the "1st" in the movie title, for brand recognition

I’ve actually had an idea for this based on the creators downfall for his real life Patti as stated awhile back. Doug’s life has been in serious mediocrity, still hung up by Patti. Everyone’s moved on in life, with Skeeter embracing his silver skeeter idea, mixed with his genius intellect, and with Bebe to boot. Roger is now a high tier owner of a company rivaling bebes dads empire, with Patti as his secretary, just like Doug’s creators real life situation. Doug goes to his journal to vent and exaggerate things now. It’s the perfect story.

Attached: 09E7090F-EEBD-4FCB-A4FB-0FA52F88931D.jpg (1452x1054, 385K)

Kek, that roger never fails to make me chuckle.

Would this be like Detroit Rock City? Because I'd watch the shit out of that.

There has never been a better Doug movie than this one, you faggot.

Doug's a 37-year-old man living in a mid-sized city and working a boring but easy and well-paying middle-management job, a dog, and a string of serious relationships that ended after the honeymoon phase ended and the dumb passion failed to meet the expectations Doug set for himself when he had his first childhood crush. Comfortable but glum, Doug wrestles with his approaching middle-age and the broken expectations he'd set for his adulthood while coming of age in an optimistic pre-9/11 society. Increasingly frustrated with his situation, and ever cognizant over the dwindling time he has left to make changes, Doug has to decide whether to do the easy thing or change the course of his life.

Attached: 1502066974613.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>What would be the plot? How do you follow up from the first movie?
A grown-up Doug arranged to have dinner with Patty who's filled out in all the right places only to find she's married to Roger now
Broken inside, he resorts to raiding her trash for "red gold"

So why do people hate Disney's Doug while they like the original Nickleodeon one?

I only saw a few episodes of Disney's, not really enough to form an opinion.

10000 hours in MSPaint

Attached: 29258542_10156444531061424_5790855567123677184_n.jpg (267x445, 28K)

5 CM per Seconds with Doug

Glad someone picked up on the title reference. And yes, yes it would.