Wow...

Wow, I can't believe how excited people are for the new Avengers video game! The graphics don't look quite as good as games like Battlefront or Uncharted, but they're still really impressive! I hope it doesn't get hit with a visual downgrade before release, but still, for a superhero video game this is really cool!

Attached: Screenshot_20180317-093246.png (1367x959, 1.19M)

dont you have anything better to do

We both know that isn't true.

>That Hulkbuster
>The atrocious Iron Spider
>The ridiculous Star Lord jumping on Strange's circles
>Steppenthanos

Really, it's gonna be completely biased when this comes out and the critics praise the CGI, seeing just how badly done it is.

Attached: SpiderMan_CGI.png (1592x1000, 1.74M)

the shot of them crossing wakanda in the hoverships looks like something from the cw

And you'll stay cucked.

>60fps

In your dreams bucko.

I don't see what's wrong.

It looks like an Xbox 360 model

when the fuck is it coming out? and will the gameplay be fun

It's the special Gang Bang Rape Edition!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-16_092813.png (1280x720, 656K)

No it doesn't

Why do people go for this hyperbolic shit.

I get that you fags like to ignore the shading quality and high poly count to meme about "hurr cg dont look so real, hurr it be like old cg, me throgg too stupid to learn bout cg", but fuck off.

Attached: Martillo_de_EnergĂ­a_001.jpg (1024x768, 161K)

If you have to say "hurr" then you already know you're wrong so your post doesn't count

DC shills out in force today, huh? Just because Steppenwolf was trash doesn't mean everything that has cgi in it will look as bad as Snyder's hack job and shitty idea of cinematography did.

Kys

Wouldn't know, because only stupid poorfags ever buy shitty consoles. Unless you're a massive nintendo fanboy manchild.

SEETHING

>BUT DC!
Jesus.

>60fps
Never ever

>But muh company wars
Fuck off back to Sup Forums retard.

hey OP i think you mean to post this in Sup Forums

oh, wait, its some sort of joke...

autism

The first 3 are definitely examples of bad cgi, but Thanos is top notch quality CGI

Question: As someone who IS actually nitpicky as fuck when it comes to animation and CG, why is this bad?

It's

>not too plasticky
>not too smooth, you can see paint damage here and there
>the texture matches the material
>the polygon count isn't too low, so that it appears more ragged than it should be
>proportions are acceptable for a man inside a suit inside a suit
>lighting is pretty consistent

The only flaw I can really call is that maybe the light reflecting off tony's left thigh cover is too bright for it's surroundings.

No

>Hurr durr, it's like generic console I didn't buy

or

>Not up to Witcher 3/Crysis hybrid mod graphics, running on Nasa supercomputer

I genuinely want to know what's wrong with this, in a CGI aspect.

I mean, if I had to get the most glaring flaw, the aesthetic of the helmet kinda looks like when you crop the nose out of someone's face, so their eyes and mouth are too close.

Can't wait for the new MechWarrior.

Attached: MechWarrior-Online_Concept-Art-Announcement_s1[1].jpg (580x326, 67K)