If they really permanently kill off Captain America in either of the two Infinity War movies; what's the most AMERICAN...

If they really permanently kill off Captain America in either of the two Infinity War movies; what's the most AMERICAN way you want Cap to go out Sup Forums?

Attached: The-Death-of-Captain-America.jpg (1187x671, 266K)

he gets shot by some nigger

Heart attack due to eating too many donuts.

obesity induced heart attack.

by bouncing on bucky's dick too hard

Fireworks up the ass while they cut to b roll of the Iraq war.

eating a burger

he gets shot inside a school

What? I thought it was well known he will die wielding Stormbreaker in the 2nd movie to kill Thanos?

He's a war veteran so pneumonia from having to sleep on a bench in the dead of winter, which is somehow worse than a glacier. Gives a whole new meaning to the term winter soldier.

yeah but Steve Rogers himself is not the winter soldier

>I can do this all day

He gets carried aloft by 50 Bald Eagles to recover from his mortal wounds while vowing to return when America needs him the most.

That's part of why its a new meaning.

How else?

Attached: CapvThanos.jpg (1060x1600, 618K)

that's not the a****can way

Can somebody explain to me the "random asterisks in place of letters in country/ethinicity names" thing? I see it on /his/ al the time and it makes no sense to me.

I'm insulting the USA by pretending "American" is a bad word

That's really stupid.

Learn some better insults.

Of course it's not funny when I explain it your fucking niggers

No its just not funny

no it's just objectively terrible. Instead of spending the effort mocking a specific attribute of a country, you just replace a few letters with asterisks and call it a day. Who the hell is so lazy they can't even think of a good insult?

>The captain, dazed and defeated, looks up at Thanos, desperately thinking of some sort of retaliation
>Thanos grins madly, uttering a single phrase:
>”56%”

Swarmed to death by an endless tide of immigrants and black yelling 'das racist, gimme dat welfare'.

Attached: 1514238096334.jpg (546x700, 136K)

KEK

New Miss Marvel will blow him up in the 4th movie.

2 weeks later he will be back, it really doesnt matter. at best you will have a minority taking the mantle for those 2 weeks and everyone jerking the character off.

Roasting his corpse on a charcoal grill and then covering him with Ketchup

>The Avengers are scattered, defeated
>Thanos turns to see Cap weakly walking towards him, picking up his shield again
>"As long as one man still stands, you haven't won"
>Thanos continues to swat Cap to the ground, and repeatedly he gets back up
>Thanos then lifts him up, both in admiration and confusion, with his right hand.
>During this time, Vision has been chipping away at Thanos's defenses from within the mind stone while Wanda whammy's him with a nightmare
>A weakened Cap pulls the gauntlet off a distracted Thanos
>Doctor Strange opens a portal to nowhere and Cap throws it in
>Cap dies, and is greeted by Death herself, thanking him.
>Steve and Peggy share that dance

Attached: Captain America EMH.png (467x557, 46K)

blown out of his boots fighting on the front lines. A Hero's death is never a noble one, son

After it turns out that Trump has secretly made a deal with Thanos, Steve runs into the White House screeching "FFFFFUUUUUUCCKKKK DRRRRRUUUUMMPPPPFFFF!!!!" and gets shot, but not before throwing his shield to behead the evil dictator once and for all.

Attached: hehehehhe.png (519x364, 419K)

Someone's about to die by not!Grenade blast, so cap jumps on it to take the explosion.

Saves the universe from Thanos, goes back to America, gets shot by and killed by an illegal alien, people who attend his funeral and make a memorial are labeled racist, xenophobic, Nazis. The quintessential American death.

Perfect

Drowning in stolen foreign oil.

it better have that scene with Spidey saying he was too tricky for his own good.

;___;7 i have never read anything so FREEDOM

>throwing his shield to behead the evil dictator once and for all.

Obama just jumps into the scene huh?

Shielding America from Thanos' finger snap at the sacrifice of his own life.

Attached: 1309201211715.jpg (850x1058, 91K)

We can hope

Marvel would be forgiven for everything past, present and future if they did this.

Dies from his injuries after getting driven over by a lard cart.

>non-Americans can never be heroes

Wew clappers

Im pretty sure it started on Sup Forums when some turk would type wh*te instead of white

The shitposting capabilities of that trailer for the first Cap movie were great.