Hello Sup Forums, I'm a representative of CNN and have a request of you...

Hello Sup Forums, I'm a representative of CNN and have a request of you. As you all know we have been aware and covered this board for a while now but we recognize that this board of non-hateful posters have played a major hand in the presidency of Donald Trump.

So we want to get it from you, the poster, straight and ask this. What is this "kek" you send praise to and how much influence did it wield for the elections?

Other urls found in this thread:

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Try harder, Anderson.

Timestamp pls

How come its illegal for us to view wikileaks but different for the media?
Why is it illegal to view wikileaks when you guys have said they are fake? Also, If wikileaks are fake then why are you guys saying Russia is behind the hacks?

You guys are complete dogshit.

CNN

DIE

Look. It's the fake news

Show proof you are from CNN.

pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
That covers most of it.

As for how serious are we. We ourselves don't even know. How's does one tell a real post from a joke post? You can't.

But do keep validating us on TV. It sends us more converts.

Also kys.

HUGE
MUSCULAR
FEMININE
PENIS

Fuck off

Eat shit lugenpresse.

Clinton News Network, whatever will you cover now that they're gone?
You can't spell CliNtoN without CNN.
Maybe you should try reporting the news instead of attempting to manufacture it.

Post tits and timestamp.

Otherwise go kill yourself faggot.

Sorry I don't waste my time with fake news sites.

You don't get our name, you get a

FUCK YOU
U O
C Y
K
K
Y C
O U
UOY KCUF

If you are truly a real CNN hack, please note that the eyeballs you depend on for revenue are going elsewhere due to your abdication from journalism.

My dick is kek. People around here seem to worship it.

can I fuck your boi pucci

You're not from CNN fuck off gaylord

Sup Forums is a board of peace.
Death to those who insult us. Every single person who works for the media is going to hang from a tree when we are done with you.

Shadilay, brothers and peace upon you.

>1 post by this ID
heh

Go whitelash yourself to death Van Jones.

fuck off cnn
you dont belong here
you have the cheek to refer to yourselves as journalists yet act like a clinton superpac
msm is dying
your hubris killed yourselves

kys

I wouldn't be surprised if this was a real ''journalist''.
We have an actual Vice journalist try to post here, was a complete failure, but they did write an article about Sup Forums worshiping Pepe.
This guy is probably just a fag, but the journalists are here. They are probing for information.

Google is blocking me from viewing your post. It says it falls under the category of "Fake News"

That's a nice image. Shadilay!

Begone Anderson

I don't really remember, it's some WoW meme I guess.

Fuck you Cooper eat my sick NIGGER LOVER DON LEMON CAN EAT IT TOO.

Show a picture of Assange with a timestamp written on his chest : hello Sup Forums with the current time and date. then we can talk about kek.

Kill yourself shill.

You're all going to be charged as accomplices when Hillary Clinton goes on trial for treason.

fuck off niggers we are full

Is this Wolf Blitzer? I wanna talk to wolf Blitzer

kys

Hello CNN,
I have been aware of you for sometime now, though I have never watched you.
I have one question for you.
Did you think you could get away with it?

KYS

You should be offering something...

What about a colonoscopy when you realized trump won?

kek is my god and when you write about him you had better show respect. Islamophobia is nothing compared to kekphobia.

>being a LARPer

Cock or gtfo

WHERE IS WOLF?

>1 post
Not much of a LARPer.

>CNN
And here I though our 1st channel was revolting...

DELET THIS

Get out, CNN
This is our realm, not yours

So, since all these hateful posters in these forums won't legitimately respond ,I shall...

The phrase "Kek" actually has it's roots in the arcane ranks of HITLERS' waffen SS.
They created a form of
"Sigil" magic based on Norse mythology to gain power and fearlessness.
By using a ubiquitous,easily repeatable phrase to identify and solidify a particular pattern of thought...thereby imbuing it with their collective power.

K.ill
E.very
K.ike

Thus, "Kek"...

Became the first weaponized meme in history.

/pol simply adopted it as a metaphor for balancing the overarching Semitic influence in modern media.

/pol actually loves the Hebrew culture and is a board of /peace.

L'Chaim and a Mitzvah upon your journalistic endeavors:)!

Love,
/pol

>representative from cnn
fake and gay

Listen here, I am the hacker they call "Sup Forums". This website is of my minions, we know about your password: P@$$W0RD which you foolishly discussed on your show. My group of hackers has traced the bank accounts of all of your reporters, you're fucked. Kek is a currency invented by our comrades, at the end of the year, the one with the most "keks" (which have been counted by fellow hackers "9Gag" and "8ch") is named the new hacker with the title "Sup Forums". I have decided the election results, I purposely had him lose the popular vote so that stations like you get as angry as possible to the point you lose most of your viewerbase. I did this in collaboration with the Russian Government, I hacked the livetime results on every news station to have Donald win. Of course, your reputation is tattered beyond repair to be able to tell anyone of this and believe you, so we simply laugh at you. In 4 years I decided to not rig it, so you can have any democratic nominee you please and still win. The ball's in your court now.

Mega nigger faggot

Kill yourself you braindead kike shill

show us yo dik, CIA

CNN should know it was Blizzard that elected Trump.

you know what the two K's in Kek are very reminiscent of the two lightning bolt like S's in SS

You will never, EVER, be a journalist joe. You know why? Because you're a blockhead joe. Blockhead Joe.

The arcane serendipity of Chaos,frogfriend...
Another age,
Another change,
The Great Game remains.

You know how I know this is really someone from CNN?
They didn't do any investigative journalism.
If they did they would have their answers.
The fucking arabic states do news better than you faggots for fucks sake.

Fuk u cnn

KLUX E-KLAN (the E its because we are from the internet)

so, is anderson cooper's allotment of cocks part of his contract?

Kek is a turkish snack. So regarding the tremendous influence of the roach revolution fail, which could have benefited Hilloli Cilton I say YES, Kek had a major role to play in making the Duck president checked.

Praise Kekse

Put me in the screen cap Wolf San

Ctrl-Left needs to fuck off. Get off of my spaghetti board.

>>let's larp together

Kek is a vehicle for synergy. It is an amalgamation of random coincidences and pieces of various religions fueled by confirmation bias and pure chaos.

It's both a satire religion and a genuine one. It's supposed to be a joke but it also has elements of post irony that convey a deeper message.

Kek's strength is it's randomness. Unlike other religions, it is not defined by a hierarchical priest class who dictate the beliefs. Gets allow for pure chance to determine meaningful statements within he belief structure.

But gets still must be reinforced by confirmation to have any meaning. A get that doesn't reflect the will of the collective is dismissed as meaningless

>if a dub falls in a chan and no one is around to check it, does it make a get?

Kek embraces dark truths which allows for a clearer interpretation of the world. It provides a conduit for collective will, but retains a level of satire that should be embraced by keks followers

KEK Curses you CNN (Crybaby News Network)!!!
Be gone and may your Media Magic is powerless and Obsolete. Our MEME Magic had decimated MSM.

The Queen Consort Marine Le Pen is rising to power Quickly. Praise Kek!

Rare top kek

I think you mean it's the fake, fake news.

Good use of lugenpresse

Kek is love
Kek is life
Kek is the man who sends me to sleep tonight

Kek uses Lie to uncover The Truth

While They use them to cover it up.

>Hello Sup Forums, I'm a representative of CNN

LAMESTREAM LEGACY MEDIA.

IT'S ACTUALLY QUITE FUNNY.

THAT'S ABOUT ALL, PEACE OUT.

>inb4 this is real and they just pick the the """most horrible""" posts done by (((actual real Sup Forums users)))
This is all (you) get.

>captcha - select storefronts
>Bruynzeel Keukens
>Keukens
>kek
Oh god

>CNN

Don Lemon licked a Cane Toad to enter the sacred dream world seven months ago.

Look in Don's eyes and you see the reflection of Kek.

Don occasionally has flashbacks and licks his new friend to experience true bliss.

Don is blessed.

Anderson Cooper after he was thoroughly licked by Don

Fuck off you larping peace of shit

Ask Kek and you shall receive. If you please Kek.

Fuck off and die already

Why should we give you an answer when you don't respect us enough to report a single unbiased story

Holy shit please be real.

Go suck on a dick, you fucking retards.

Your logo is excessively pixelated. Fake and gay.

Sup Forums is a Bosnia-Herzegovinian harakiri-board of peace, leave us alone and we shall leave you

It opened the eyes of Americans to the corruption that has always been in Washington. It was done with Wikileaks and meme'd across the globe through social media.

Your platform is dying because of your lack of interaction with your viewers but I imagine that's a tough thing to do when the voice of the people typically goes against your narrative.

>not knowing you can expand the image
Mike Pence has a few shocks for you