How do people defend this?

Attached: tyrtr.png (868x736, 968K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DhwPvUUUm88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because bro DC sucks

Why do I need to defend it? Marvel is a grown boy, he can defend his own shitty CGI-suits. Bad taste isnt illegal after all

How do lazy Sup Forumsshitposters not know any actually descriptive words?

like this?

Attached: tyrtr.png (736x868, 719K)

What's wrong wth it?

Attached: rg1oipy2hkk01.jpg (960x1200, 197K)

There's nothing wrong it.

HE'S SUMMONED IT IN IT'S DEFENCE POSITION

Attached: OHNO.jpg (410x308, 47K)

Or this

Attached: 1521150492000.jpg (605x406, 136K)

post good CGI then

i'll wait

Or this

Attached: Hopes deleted.png (1080x1545, 904K)

>Everyone who criticizes Marvel is a DC fanboy

Y-you guys like funny right? Plz see the sequel to the only critically successful DC movie now.

Attached: hjk.png (866x366, 408K)

What's wrong with the bottom one?

>Virgin Spider
>Chad Thotbuster

I hope these two get to team up at some point, they had great chemistry.

>the virgin mutant vs the chad space marine

>post a picture of any cgi
>how do people defend this?
>tfw I don't see anything wrong with the effects but everyone will assume I'm blind because I don't get freaked out about how a trailer looks

Attached: 1361056951332.png (1204x1066, 1006K)

Because most MCU fans have autism.

>nobody was even defending it to begin with

CGI from Marvel trailers never looks the same as the final product. Stop being stupid.

>Release date got pushed up to next month
>Not the final product

>Kristen Wig
>Funny
Are you stupid?

This it's not like a WB movie where the cgi in the first trailer you see is what you're getting

Attached: 1490111612141.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

Underrated post

it got pushed up a week

Black Panter loks the same and with the money it's getting no one cares.

>kristen wig
>funny

Stop this meme, idiot.

What meme?

>defend
fuck off back to Sup Forums where you can make your cardboard soy threads

>yfw they don't realize WW only did good because there was no benchmark for female superhero leads
>yfw when the sequel hits everyone will already know how bad WW actually was because Captain Marvel will exist
>yfw it bombs

Attached: 1450383130494.jpg (604x558, 86K)

>a film about captain marvel is going to be good

user pls

Not The REAL Captain Marvel

all capeflicks have shit CGI, why do you guys act shocked by this every time there's a new trailer?

obviously it would be cool if every blockbuster had Planet of the Apes or Avatar tier CGI, but they've been the exception for a long time

for non-contrarians, the level of CGI in Marvel is serviceable and not enough to ruin the film

Considering the MCU's origin movie are so by the book that they can't go wrong yes it will.
The more they change her up from her comic counterpart the better the movie will do

Defend what? There is nothing wrong, there.

This looks fantastic? What is it? Supergirl?

>"It's REALLY important that I shit on comic book movies because it let's people know that I'm a TRUE fan and not some normie."

Psst. Your try-hard is showing.

but her comic iteration is so fucked they'd have to completely change it up

and if they completely change it up it's essentially a new character with the same name

Not like movie Iron-Man shares anything with his comic counterpart apart from the name

this teebeeaych. i dont see what the problem is, aside from apiderman being a little blurry due to movement

>everyone who criticizes DC is a Marveldrone

Except that’s not what the post implies you dumb Marvel fanboy

>but her comic iteration is so fucked they'd have to completely change it up
Wow, it's like they don't have a history of doing this already. I remember Scott totally became Ant-Man the same way as the comics. Stop being silly

What about Spidey's tiny hands?

Do Tony Stark's shoulders magically expand twice the width inside the suit??

>mfw this thread

Attached: igfu.jpg (101x111, 7K)

The Hulkbuster is a mech. The entire Iron Man suit fits inside the torso.

Hulk Is much larger than peter.

i'm much larger than you ;)

I am satisfied with that explanation.

t. DCshill. Keep spamming this on Sup Forums as well. Maybe it'll stop your movies from bombing.

There's a toy that reveals that it's hulk in the armor.

Spectacular

DC fanboys are living in your head rents free. What’s the mental gymnastics in assuming someone likes a very specific comic book company just because they shit on Marvel?

Banner at first cause it's designed for a human-sized pilot but when he starts getting his ass beat he Hulks out of the armor.

The hulk buster doesn't look that bad. I mean, it still obvious that it's CG, but it's bulky and it's obvious that it's metallic, so the shininess makes sense.
The Iron Spider is also metallic, but the problem is that it doesn't look metallic. It's way too skin tight and look too flexible to seem metallic, so the shininess just look weird and unnatural, making it way more obvious that it's fake.

i-it's a set photo, i-it'll look better in the final movie!!

We dont. You just want some to defend it.

Fuck off and irl with some friends

It's okay though, because the iron spider suit isn't happening in that scene anymore, they changed it after the first trailer to the black armbands suit.

Ant man and dr strange were mediocre, Thor 1 and Hulk were pure trash

The thread I saw yesterday isn't here any more but I'm posting it here anyway.

---

I saw something on the internet a few days ago, and despite everything I've seen in my time, it still managed to surprise me.

A relatively calm SJW making a coherent argument. I repeat, a relatively calm SJW making a coherent argument!

The argument claimed that "blackness is an inherent part of black characters, and it's something no white character can replicate or understand. However, no white character's whiteness is something that matters. Anyone could wear Spiderman's suit, anyone could wear Iron Man or Batman's armor, but no white guy could be Luke Cage or Nick Fury."

What a load of bull- I mean, this is good, it's good that some of them are finally starting to use rational-sounding arguments. It's a shame that this belief comes from a place of ignorance about comics, but this anonymous SJW I saw shilling for the act of blacking characters on Sup Forums's Sup Forums board deserves credit, and a rational debunking of that argument in the hopes that discussion of blacking can advance beyond this point. Allow me to explain.

First of all, who is Spider-Man? Peter Parker, a shy nerd who, when granted anonymity by his mask, can let out all the insults he wants while fighting crime in his Manhattan neighbourhood, be it regular crime, mafia crime under the leadership of The Kingpin, or superpowered crime carried out by idiotic assholes with superpowers. Peter isn't 100% heroic, but he tries to be. Why? Because he has the power to fight the people who abuse their power, so he has the responsibility to do so. While it's true that pretty much anyone with spider-themed powers could dress up in his outfit and call himself or herself Spider-Man or Spider-Girl or Hyper-Spider, and this person's race wouldn't matter, the SJW seemed to think Spider-Man is just the outfit, and not the man inside it. Rassafrassin' skin-deep shallow bullsh- Let's move on.

Or this?

Attached: 1513917389002.webm (720x400, 1.92M)

Look at Batman, and Iron Man. Batman's a rich white old-money billionaire whose rich parents were killed by a criminal. He trained hard and became a badass to wage a one-man war on guns by night, and by day, he pretends to be another dumb white rich idiot with more money than sense, throwing his money around and donating to random charities and funds "just to look good, as if he thinks some rebuilt roof here and better school there is going to help his town".

Now let's look at Iron Man, the rich white guy who made his fortune making and selling great weapons... some of which were sold to the wrong people. Just as the light, the reactor he created in his chest to electromagnetically keep the bomb shrapnel out of his heart, is a metaphor for how his hope and desire to be a hero keeps the guilt he feels from overwhelming his heart and killing him, the suit of armor he wears in battle is a metaphor for his genius, the weapons he can make, and how he wants to use them to do good. I could talk about how Tony Stark was inspired by assorted white geniuses throughout the ages, but there aren't exactly any black geniuses in the tech world for this character to be inspired by so let's move on.

Let's look at relatively minor characters, like Doctor Strange. An egotistical and brilliant white surgeon, and as you know, white people invented surgery and science. A car accident ruins his ability to use his hands, killing his surgeon career. He searches the world for a way to repair his hands, eventually finding it in eastern-

fpbp

*1 man war on criminals

- magic temple places. He learns magic and becomes Sorceror Supreme and kicks Cthulhu's ass, sure, but on a deeper level, becomign less egotistical and broadening his horizons gave him new knowledge. And because this is fiction, magical woo nonsense can work. Would the "White man learns his science doesn't have all the answers but eastern mysticism does" work if he came from a race that still practiced mystic stuff of its own in its own countries? Of course not, and anyone who wrote this would be accused of extreme racism. Even if it was "Black surgeon goes to black country to learn black magic", instead of asian magic, it'd still be called racist. It'd likely be called super-racist and "Almost as smart-shaming as My Little Pony!". You can only please the people crying that by making your most prominent black character one weather-controlling god on a team mostly comprised of low-tiers. And making your second most prominent black character one all-knowing all-powerful mary sue with armour better than Iron Man's, armour made from a magic metal from a magical nonsense Blacklantis country, but only for a few decades, then they'll start demanding you black Captain America and Iron Man and everyone except Thor, who should be female, and Hulk, who should be Asian(now why in the fuck).

Captain America? Scrawny white guy who wanted to be a hero, and got the chance with the aid of GERRRMAN SCIENCE! performed by a scientist the Nazis chased out of Germany, becoming the embodiment of everything the Nazis wanted to become to add cruel irony to the mix.

Thor? Alien pseudo-demigod from an alternate-dimension alien race whose people looks like Norse gods. Making him black in a movie would be like replacing his hammer and thunder powers and norse-alien origins with a chainsaw and time powers and Martian or Roman origins, the end result just wouldn't be Thor.

No boy, the underrated post is this one

Because some things are so fantastical that no matter how good the CG is, they will still be recognized as false.

For example, go through the first Iron Man and point out the CG suits and the real ones. You'd be wrong a lot of the time

Green Lantern? Some guy who got lucky, an alien died and gave him a magic do-anything ring only those with enough willpower can use. Anyone with enough will can become a Lantern, and in the grand scheme of things, he's just one of many Green Lanterns. You've got Hal, Guy, Kyle, John, and Killowog, the best one of the three. A cookie to anyone who gets that reference. (People still say that, right?). Every Green Lantern has their own way of doing things and using this make-anything do-anything super-epic ring of awesomeness, and if they make an Injustice 3 (Preferably after they lootboxes in their current state become illegal and Netherrealm Studios decides to fire the Mass Effect Andromeda animator guys, fire whoever thinks crouching is a form of self-propulsion, remember Kreate-A-Character is the only good idea they've ever had besides Fatalities, learn a thing or two from DBXV2 and the far-superior DBFZ, and fire whoever made Atom's animations suck so much ass) each Green Lantern should be his own guy with his own moveset, not a purchaseable skin for the "first" one.

Now let's look at THE comic book character, Superman. He's a white middle-american who used to work on the farm, he's the average american who moved to the big city to become a Reporter, because that used to be a good thing back in the day, the press was seen as this cool independent thing that fought against corporate and govt BS. Now it just sponsors and shills it. Rassafrassin' CorrectTheRecord and ShareBlue. Rassafrassin' CNN and Politifiction, frickin' Alex Jones is a better reporter than these spooks and he's a comedi- Anyway, Superman fights for Truth, Justice, and The American Way.

And before he got that catchphrase, he still kinda fought for that: He was the people's superhero, he'd punch down broken shit buildings and help build better ones in their place, and his primary villain was a politically-untouchable rich asshole. But he'd foil the guy's plans anyway, right after they were attempted, because Superman was extreme bullshit god-tier but he was also fun and wholesome. Anyway, the main thing is, Superman looks like a big buff white guy. Even though he's an alien, and technically an illegal immigrant (could you count as an anchor baby if your mother didn't come with you and also died, but had you outside of the country you want to live in?) he chooses to be American. He puts his past and history beside him, he isn't all "Stupid humans, let a REAL life form show you how it's done", he isn't all "I am alien how do I smile", he's an American, born and raised, and he represents the American Dream: Putting aside your past and your people's past so you can go to a country where everyone can be free, and fight for a brighter tomorrow for the good of all.

Luke Cage's gimmick is that he's a bulletproof black guy who wants to find work as a pro hero, while fighting crime. He's friends with Iron Fist, someone who's really good at kung fucking foes up. (Canonically, he's no mutant, everyone has chi and he's just really good at using it, but whatever). I guess you could say his blackness is an integral part of Luke Cage's character, if you think you can only tell some unrealistic "Nobody in America wants to hire a black guy" story, or something specific like "Black guy fights the crime in his black ghetto the paid-off govt-controlled cops can't" with this guy. But poorness certainly isn't something exclusive to black people.

Or this?
youtube.com/watch?v=DhwPvUUUm88

shit pasta retard

Attached: prismsmh.png (1293x936, 298K)

The ultimate DC movie!

I remember everyone saying the movie would improve the CGI, well in the end they didn't imrpove shit, this scene was a piece of shit

There are white people in America living in far worse poverty, and with far less govt assistance than you see in many "Starving" ghettos. Being seen as a violent thug only good for kicking ass and little else isn't something exclusive to black people, either. And Nick Fury was originally a white guy, in the comics, before some comic artist decided it'd be cooler if Nick Fury looked like Samuel L Jackson in an eyepatch. He could be made white again, and it wouldn't really change anything. Except the merchandise, I guess. And the sudden REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing from SJWs who didn't know Nick Fury used to be white.

All in all... While the whiteness of white characters isn't a major plot point or something that's constantly shoved in the reader's throat like it is in bad SJW comics, the average white comic book character's whiteness is there, and it's a part of the identity of all these characters. It just isn't the BIGGEST part of their identities, or the ONLY part, or something clumsily used as a primary selling point rather than other character traits or abilities. Meanwhile, any black character who rules over any kind of fictional Black Atlantis wouldn't change at all if it was Cyan Atlantis, any "I'm poor and I fight crime" guy could be any other ethnicity and nothing would really change, and "Blaxploitation" is a dumb SJW meme on the level of "Pokemon is animal abuse REEEEEEE!".

Aaand done. I hope I've advanced the discussion of racebending and how it has no justification besides legit localization reasons, and I hope I've explained why "It's ok to black characters but not whitewash them" is bullshit.

/speech

MCU cgi was better at Iron Man 1

why dumb nigger so upset? why dumb nigger so upset?

Attached: 1516755877119.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Niggery niggery noo, the nigger here is you. Pee pee poo poo the white man no like you.

Hey, this is rather fun! I can see why you respond like this so often. But if you can find your father, ask him to help you compose a reply worth a damn, so the conversation here can move forward.

Attached: 1516755877119 - Copy.jpg (1920x1440, 327K)

holy shit, disney shills mad as fuck.

Attached: sneedenfeeden.jpg (600x461, 82K)

>How do people defend this?
>soy
>OH NO NO NO NO NO

seriously shove a shotgun in your mouth and improve the human race Sup Forumsaggot

That the cgi in those pics is bad.

Attached: 1516284433685.jpg (463x426, 124K)

Attached: 1521136201225.jpg (913x1024, 84K)

oh my god, my sides!

That's some grade A gaslighting right there.

I grew up watching and playing waaaay uglier cgi

>Your suit
>The suit she tells you not to worry about

It looks great?

What's there to defend? That looks great, his costume always looked like pyjamas

Are you?

Does anyone else think Thanos looks weird in this shot

Attached: 6107837414.png (652x576, 446K)

>being so asshurt you try bomb a thread with pasta

Theres nothing that needs defending. I mean its not as if you posted images from Justice League or anything

Iron Spider looks like hot dog shit.
What's with this Hulk-Buster-esque mongoloid? That doesn't look like a standard Arc reactor in the center.

>Or this?
Image related is what kills me. The fucking CW does a better job on a TV budget!

Attached: run faggot run.webm (428x352, 862K)