ITT: We pretend it's March 17, 1998

Have you guys seen the new show Johnny Bravo? It came out last July and the show has a 60s/70s Hanna Barbera feel to it

Attached: Johnny_bravo_logo.png (400x289, 89K)

No the year is 2258. The name of the place is Babylon 5.

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg (425x550, 102K)

I’m about to be born in a few weeks, what do I have to look forward to?

jesus christ my internet is slow how do you guys post so fast?

I wasn't born until next year, so no, I haven't seen it.

Guys, did Google Groups get a new layout today? I don't recognize this design at all anymore.

Being alive to experience the last century of earth before oblivion comes and gets us.

>Banking off the success of another franchise to increase ratings

Yeah. I don't see this show lasting too long

Attached: Scooby+doo+and+johnny+bravo+that+episode+completed+my+childhood_0be9e8_4368024.jpg (500x366, 22K)

Neat, my 18th birthday in 6 days.

Seth MacFarlane sure does seem to love talking animals. Still, I don't think he'll be getting anywhere after this.

He is also working on Dexter's Laboratory and Cow and Chicken

I just heard today when I was in California that Butch Hartman won't be working on the Cartoon Network shows anymore. Thoughts?

happy sixth birthday me
I'm sure you won't be spending each and every one of them alone or anything ahah

What do you think of Steven universes?

Anyone else want to bang this?

Attached: Daria-500x375c.jpg (500x375, 20K)

I hear Cartoon Network is having a new original series about 3 kids with similar names with a weird style to boot. It will probably be cancelled after 1 season. It looks like a piece of dogshit

>not wanting to bang Jane

Attached: get a load of this guy cam.jpg (640x496, 120K)

>Jane has banged everyone.
>Daria is the one with the virgin holes.

I was about a month away from being born at that time.

Yeah but there’s reason why they’re virgin, because they’re attached to an utterly unlikable bitch

I don't give a fuck.

man those embassy bombings were something else. I sure hope the US destroys this al Qaeda group and gets rid of that Osama bin laden guy before something really bad happens. also this administration is really in the toilet

anyway, i know that pokemon shit is kinda big and all, my kid is all over it, but the cartoon for it is probably gonna die out pretty quick. shows based off toys and games never last that long, right?

bump

Who else is loving AOL Keyword: Cartoon?

This is pretty exciting, my first paid job as a computer admin at my school is about to begin

Can't wait to check out those new Pentium II machines

Is anyone excited for CatDog?

Man those guys Seth and Hartman should make there own shows, I wonder what they will be?

Attached: Johnny Bravo production team.jpg (1200x809, 170K)

Hartmans at Nick right now

OH MAN I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH POWERPUFF GIRLS AFTER PRESCHOOL

>he doesn't know

Millenials are so unfunny and unoriginal

Attached: 1491163530186.gif (480x270, 791K)

Millennials are anyone born after '81, so, the vast majority of Sup Forums

Who would you pitch as a director to make a Spider-Man movie?

Spider-Man as an old dude who killed MJ with his radioactive semen.

>tfw I thought Hanna Barbera was a person, in particular an older veteran cartoonist woman
I feel lost now.

That episode was funny
>Jinkies, is that some kind of breakfast cereal or something?

Hartman made that fairy odd parents pilot, I don't that show lasting a couple of seasons. Then Seth made that life of larry and steve show, hope he makes that and not change it.

>already been 20 years sonce 1978
Fuuuck I'm old