Is this faggot going to ruin recreational legal weed in my Based state of California ?

Is this faggot going to ruin recreational legal weed in my Based state of California ?

Also go fuck yourselves you right wing authortarian FAGGOTS

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/20/opinion/sunday/i-wish-we-all-could-be-californian.html
greenrushdaily.com/2016/03/28/donald-trumps-view-cannabis/
motherjones.com/politics/2015/10/gop-debate-colorado-legal-weed-john-blaze
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nigger did you just call California based? Even I live here and say that's didleedogshit

weed should be the least of your worries you fucking faggot

you know he was just joking right?

The right wing is authoritarian? Lulz.

Don't worry faggot. You're weed will be fine.

Why did you have trouble smoking weed when it was illegal? Go back to 420chan

>Commiefornia
>based

post-weed elections voter turnout in midterms decreases for libs after losing one issue voters. States that are guaranteed blue or guaranteed Red should pass legal marijuana laws to ensure lower liberal turnout and white businessmen controlling drug business.

Based Brit

/thread/

Move to Canada, faggot.

Degenerate tears cup is getting full right now.

What's up faggot, afraid you're going to have to put down the joint and get a job?

I sure hope not. I'm tired of cali garbage coming here to get high.

>California
>Based
909 here. Fuck off Martinez González Martinez Martinez Hernández Lopez Escobar Antonio Martinez, Jr.

Fuck fucks sake.

NO.

Did you ever fucking watch The Apprentice?

Donald is the boss not some yokel from Alabama. New York money boss is going to run America, false-authoritarians have no chance.

Go buy some lighting equipment and worry about something important

Based Jeff "If you smoke the Mary Jane you're going to hang" Sessions.

weed is one of the few good things about living in this awful society

DUDE

Weed is degenerate and should remain banned. Fuck off pothead loser.

Copy pasta copy pasta copy pasta copy pasta copy pasta copy pasta copy pasta copy pasta copy pasta copy pasta copy pasta copy pasta copy pasta copy pasta copy pasta copy pasta copy pasta copy pasta copy pasta copy pasta copy pasta copy pasta copy pasta copy pasta

>giving a single fuck about the Herbal Jew

Oh yes, yes he is.

Get a job you pot head piece of shit.

nice copy pasta

Read this NYT article about how Cali is so based Sup Forums

nytimes.com/2016/11/20/opinion/sunday/i-wish-we-all-could-be-californian.html

Is it really surprising that a candidate who ran on a platform of restoring law and order proceeds to restore law and order when he is elected?

>restore law and order
>by removing law and order
really maek me think

I will personally donate to the effort to wall off California from the rest of the country.

> what are state rights

EAT a dick faggot

Weed is garbage.

I don't think they are going to ban marijuana.
It's going to be fully legalized soon enough.

Sounds like you're too high on pot to coherently think, so let me break it down to you real simple like.

Marijuana is a Schedule 1 drug, according to the Federal government. Schedule 1 drugs are illegal for any and all purposes in the United States. The rogue states like Colorado are allowing people to us and sell marijuana. Therefore, these states (and, by extension, the people living in them) are breaking the Federal laws which, according to our Constitution, supercede the state laws.

Therefore, in accordance with a central premise of his campaign, Donald Trump is going to enforce the law by shutting down pot shops and arresting the owners.

Tldr; Legal marijuana is unconstitutional.

This. There is no stopping it. You gotta be ignorant to not realize by now

Nope.

Nope isn't an argument.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I MISS

THIS IS LIKE THE THIRD THREAD ABOUT THIS I'VE ASKED WHAT HAPPENED AND EVERYONE IS TOO BUSY BITING BAIT TO LET ME KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Yep.

>Let me assume the worst about this guy and hsi positions
>Let me play a victim of oppression instead of opening a dialogue with this guy and change the view
>Let me become the same obstructionist asshole like the establishment republicans used to do
Come on stop being a robot.

>Marijuana is unconstitutional
Holy shit you're fucking retarded. Go back to the factory line you basic dumb cunt

The constitution is hemp paper btw. Grown right alongside Marijuana

Keep denying reality until the DEA agents boot down your door and take you to where you (and all other pot heads) belong: prison. :)

he can't do shit to you if you have a Prescription for it.

Also I highly doubt California is going to pass up that sweet 15% weed tax

They have no jurisdiction here, they are not loose cannons.

Hey everybody, get a load of this retard.

The states legalizing marijuana while there are federal laws governing it are in violation of the Supremacy Clause. Literally unconstitutional.

I hope when they lock you and the other pot heads up, they parade you around the cities in chains so the public can throw rotton fruit at you and remind you of how stupid you are.

Hey Hippy-

Weed is degenerate. Move to Canada you fucktard

Weed is for degenerates and niggers, kys faggot.

yes, but attorney general is a very powerful position. Trump isn't Führer you know

Kill yourself.

no, we're on your side with this.

if he tries we will meme magic his ass out of there.

Kek
Jeff " More surveillance, all the time " Sessions as AG

>Not authoritarian

If you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear. Fucking pot head degenerate.

>degenerates and niggers

All niggers are degenerates.

bootlicking, faggot

underrated

Statist scum.

States>Fed

>Based
>California

Pick one

> Chaliphornia

>do drugs
>drinking
>being under the influence of anything
just kill yourself

He's going to leave it up to the states fucktard. But it's people like you that give weed a bad name.

What is this guy going to do about non-binary gender peoples?

He has no intention of going after weed. Hell, I think weed is morally wrong but I don't give a shit if you smoke it. So is smoking cigarettes.

>no, we're on your side with this.
>fresh in from b
>12pm
>on a weekend
>this retard tier post
normally youd be in highschool at this hour wouldnt you little faggot?

>based
>Cuckifornia

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw your state has medical marijuana but it's a well made law that is very strict with what illness allows you to have medical, and doesn't even allow flowers to be sold
All medication must be in a liquid or oil form.

Right wing legislates their morality all the fucking time, what the hell are you talking about?

guy on the left is a fucking faggot tho

You faggots didn't vote for Trump so you deserve it. You know I think weed should be legal, but it kind of makes me happy that you faggots who are content to vote for liberals who are destroying our country might get rekt.

He's going to "weed out" corruption in Washington DC.

>Libertarian
Usually just chuckle and don't bother responding to your demented ilk, but I'll bite.

The CONSTITUTION provides for the Supremacy Clause. The majority of states, I'm sad to say, don't want legal pot, as indicated by the fact that they don't have it. So the Federal government doesn't want legal pot, most states don't, and the Constitution provides the Federal government the authority to enforce the Federal anti-drug laws over the superminority of states that do allow it to begin with.

If you want legal pot you are factually: 1. Against the Constitution, and thereby the very principles that our nation was founded on. 2. Against majority rule, since the majority of states don't have legal pot. 3. Against reason, since marijuana will only cause us and our children harm, in exchange for virtually nonexistent tax revenue.

You're just wrong. Use your time in prison to reflect upon that.

>commiefornia
>based

Trump has stated that he is for medical marijuana. He said that he is not for legalization but if states vote for it then they vote for it.

This is a pretty strong indication that at very least trump will push to have cannabis moved off of schedule I down to II.

I think this very possibly will lead to a fight with Jeff Sessions and states that have legalized unless Trump doesn't go further.

He doesn't like weed so it's the end of the world. They don't realize that most people might have some quote in their past that they're not going to like so they take the MSM bait like good goys.

Would be fairly hypocritical to make abortion/gay marriage a states rights issue, and then outright ban weed.

Perfect example of quality marijuana policy. Make the non-narcotic stuff that might have medicinal value (keyword might) legal to test and, if it's proven to do something of value, prescribe. The drug component needs to be cracked down on, and as Trump has indicated, will be.

Being on schedule doesn't make the substance itself illegal, it means that the proper tax and distribution stamps to legally posses it are only granted to whom the federal government deems (which, withholding said stampage from anyone who can meet your cost and requirement is, itself, illegal and means the federal government has been committing the same federal crime for just over 100 years.)

The constitution also does NOT grant them these powers, or any powers over the distribution nor criminalization of any imbibable substances (the FDA is technically a legally unenforceable government body, but the fed grants them officers and guns, all the same), and this means that constitutionally these are states' rights as affirmed by the 10th amendment.

This is why carry thresholds and punitive sentencing punishments differ state to state, or states can decriminalize all on their own and the feds can't legally do shit about it except threaten to pull federal funding to that state (something Trump has said he wouldn't do).

I don't think you understand how weed works.

Except Trump said that he's against legalization, and pointed out the issues that Colorado is experiencing, to the point where they're actually trying to get rid of legalization there.

Typical liberal living in la la land.

trump already said these issues like gay marriage will be up to the states. as they should be

Shoeyer?(however the fuck you spell it) why? I mean hes a little more annoying on info wars itself, but his on the street stuff is good. He has that voice that just sounds confrontational and it must trigger leftists so hard. Guy earned his based ribbons for life due to that first video regardless

Recreational marijuana would be nice, but I live in a decriminalized city and buying illegal weed is pretty much risk free. I would like the increase in quality and variety legalization would bring, though.

No. He said specifically that gay marriage is a dead issue, and that he won't be pursuing it at all, unfortunately. He said that abortion is a state-by-state issue, and that Planned Murderhood will be defunded. He said that marijuana legalization is a bad thing, and his appointment of Sessions is a pretty good indication that he plans to crack down.

He's right though you ignorant piece of shit. The federal government is a private entity. It's not even really American government, just a puppet master for the American government to obey. Jesus christ you need a lobotomy

I live in Colorado. I haven't heard anything about wanting to get the laws reversed. I will say that it's done wonders for the economy here, but crime has skyrocketed. That could be because of an influx of losers chasing that legal pot though. There has always been a lot of homeless in Denver, but there are way more now. On the capital lawn it's basically a homeless shanty town. But now these homeless seem to want to walk 16th street, and they're clocking people who've been drinking over the head. But the influx of people and money probably means more to the city than homeless hitting people over the head.

> crime has skyrocketed

Source ?

greenrushdaily.com/2016/03/28/donald-trumps-view-cannabis/
motherjones.com/politics/2015/10/gop-debate-colorado-legal-weed-john-blaze

I'm sorry, what lies were you trying to
propogate?

Nobody has any quote wherein Trump even comes close to claiming he's against legalization. Moreover it's that he's for the states' rights to chose for themselves and won't step in. He also agrees that it should be 100% medically available.

Go booggida-booggida for free somewhere else, CTR.

fucking fascist piece of garbage. Go fuck yourself.

No, in fact the SCotUS just flat out refused to even review a suit brought by Nebraska and Oklahoma against Colorado, and reaffirmed that it is a fully states' rights issue, not legally a federal concern.

Where I live is also a microcosm of this homeless issue (without legalization), and is true in a lot of places for a lot of different reasons due to the insane amount of unemployment and disregard for destitution our country has (aside legal drug issues). Mine is a college city, and homeless go where weather holds out, you won't get bused out of town, and easy marks are plentiful.

chill out and smoke a bowl you dick

is this autism

>based California

Troll thread