C-climate change isn't real, guys!

>c-climate change isn't real, guys!

Other urls found in this thread:

nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/charctic-interactive-sea-ice-graph/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>implying these data are not complete made up bullshit

I assume you have proof? Or at least evidence?

what does CO2 have to do with climate?
What a stupid thing to insinuate without evidence

Are you saying that the composition of the atmosphere and the climate are completely unrelated?

>recording CO2 levels at a volcano
>use data to determine global CO2 levels
>blame any rise on humans

I wonder who could be behind this?

I don't think anyone denies the fact that carbon dioxide levels are rising, the question is if it's entirely caused by human industry, and to what extent it's affecting the climate.

>C-carbon dioxide equals climate change
>E-eighty parts per million

It gets noticeably hotter every year. How do you completely deny data from official US government sources?

...A-Audrey Hepburn?

Fossil fuels are made of carbon. Burning them releases this carbon into the atmosphere. This is well-known.

guess we'd better follow germany's lead and start burning trees for our green energy

Reminder that CO2 is hugely beneficial and we could use more of it.

>How do you completely deny data from official US government sources?
Because this, fag

>data from official US government sources?
you so funny boy

Who's to say it's not cyclical? It looks like it's a pretty steady rise in temperature, despite much more fossil fuel being used now than ever before.

sea ice in the arctic is getting pretty low nowadays. more than 2 standard deviations lower than the recent average.

nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/charctic-interactive-sea-ice-graph/

Google "the greenhouse effect".

global warming is bs, this chart proves it

T-the climate is changing slightly guys. We need to stop this because change is bad if it's not Obama style change.

What's the y axis?

memes per minute

chart is completely retarded diarrhea splatter of lines with no units or time scale.

What does the color of the line represent?

Ethnicity of benis

Dankness of the memes

>implying data over 40 years is relevant while talking about a system that is hundreds of millions of years old

Just taking in account data from the XIXth century blows the hoax. Also who gives a shit about CO2.