This is the guy who called Hillary "crooked"

>this is the guy who called Hillary "crooked"

Other urls found in this thread:

98percentapproval.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liebeck_v._McDonald's_Restaurants
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

is it crooked to take advantage of retards who pay thousands of dollars for a business seminar?

b-but Pence was booed at a play!!

how dare the lefties boo at a vice president-elect? dont they respect the office? they should apologize!

>have business seminars
>colloquially call it a university
>morons somehow ACTUALLY believe these seminars are going to net them a 4 year degree

Rly makes you think

nothing to see here

Reminder the plaintiffs are all on record saying they loved the experience with one of them practically sucking Trump's speech-cock on video ranting and raving about how incredible it is

>civil lawsuit
Whatever CTR. Hillary will be in stripes next year for violating criminal law. I can't wait.

>colloquially call it a university

A March 2010 letter sent by the Deputy Commissioner for Higher Education, Joseph Frey, to Trump stated: "Use of the word 'university' by your corporation is misleading and violates New York Education Law and the Rules of the Board of Regents."[11][25] In June 2010, "Trump University" changed its name to "The Trump Entrepreneur Initiative."[1]

fucking russian troll army still at it
>1 ruble has been deposited into your account

When you have pockets like him you get sued every other day.

Anyone who was dumb enough to think Trump University was an actual University deserves it.

you know he tweeted about this right

I know thats how most of Sup Forums thinks, any one dumb enough to do x deserves y.

and on that note I hope you get whats coming to you for voting for trump.

>give people a university education
>afterwards give them $25 million

Good guy Trump, not seeing the problem here OP

Why would they not think something called a university is a university? Calling it that in the first place was a pretty bad move, honestly. We all blunder sometimes.

>Trump is punished for his actions
>Clinton is not

Learn the difference

>I hope you get whats coming to you for voting for trump.
>photo voter ID law
>illegals deported
>wall built
>obamacare repealed
>conservative supreme court

Me too m8

I thought he never settled?

>I hope you get whats coming to you for voting for trump

On 8ch there's a leftypol. I think you would like it there, friend.

>stupid people are stupid
>better punish the people smarter than the stupid people
How retarded are you? This should be a lesson for the stupid people.

He settled just now. Probably a good move desu

>checks flag

SOON.

>Doesn't mention its a no admission to guilt settlement

fuck off leaf

Maple nigger, Clinton stole six billion from the tax payers.
Just because your are a moose fucker, I'll calmly explain to you that six billion is more (alot more) than $25 million.
She "lost" six billion dollars, of money that wasn't hers.

Trump had to settle a lawsuit, with his money. Not taxpayers money.

She's still way more crooked.

really now If he wasn't your President now he would not have given in... he would have kept fighting it, but since he has to Govern you he has to put away or these distractions.

>Why would they not think something called a university is a university?
Because, like any competent adult, they would take the time to at least google it and find out it is not an actual university.

ok dumbfuck, just bc you paid 100K for a gender studies degree from an "accredited university" doesn't mean to get to blame trump bc you're in debt the rest of your life

HOLY FUCKING MOLEY. TRUMPTARDS ON SUCIDE WATCH. HILLARY'S COMING BACK BABY, I CAN FEEL IT. LET ME TELL YOU NOW TRUMPFUCKS, WE WILL NOT REST. WE WILL FIGHT UNTIL OUR LAST BREATHS TO STOP YOU RACIST HICKS FROM INHIBITING HUMAN PROGRESS. FEAR US

ditto

thats why you voted for trump, he exploits peoples stupidity.

In america we do what we want
until liberals force the state to do something about it

Kek

The prez having to testify in a fraud case is always a bad look, but so is settling a fraud case

Well, those morons are getting paid so get rekt user

This is the first mistake Trump makes in my opinion

Stop talking out of your ass, retard.

The students knew exactly what they were getting. They were all happy with what they got. The Trump University received flawless reviews.
There was no problem, even the students who decided to sue wrote excellent reviews.
This was nothing but a money grab by a bunch of greedy cunts, all handled by a Mexican La Raza judge.

Trump would have easily won the case, but gave up since he won the election. He can't afford to fight for 25 million.

It's got all the makings of a conspiracy theory.

After Hillary Clinton became secretary of state, Bill Clinton received $17.6 million in payments from a for-profit university. Since that time, another organization with a connection to that university received almost $90 million in grants from an agency that's part of the State Department.
Yes, and?

No, I voted for Trump because the other choice was infinitely worse. Try again, faggot.

HOLEY FUCK KEK CONFIRMS. ITS HAPPENING

yea but none of that is going to happen and you were one of the stupid people who got duped by trump into voting for him because he knew how to exploit your stupidity for his advantage. Hes smart.

AAAAHHH!

>low key civil lawsuit brought to the headlines thanks to biased media

really fires up them neurons

two in a row ahmed, going for 3?

It's unsurprising that leftists are too dumb to understand civil cases.

It doesn't matter, the students will get paid, Trump wasn't fighting for 25 millions, he was fighting for his reputation. It's his first mistake

I WAS SO CLOSE ;(
KEK HAS BLESSED ME SO IT'S TRUE. THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE WILL SWITCH

Presenting it in a misleading way is the cause of the confusion.

TEXAS NO!

98percentapproval.com/

Once again, any competent adult would have figured it out before giving their money to him. IT WUS CONFUSING is nigger tier.

What would be a real, plausible Day of The Rake?

trump exploits loopholes and people to his advantage and people praise him for being smart. This is the line the right is going to go with from now until he is impeached. Can the right be bigger ballsuckers to the elite than they already are?

Remember, McDonalds lost a civil lawsuit because a customer burned their mouth drinking coffee. Because McDonalds didn't properly mark their cups as HOT.

>25 million settlement is low key

This proves how out of touch DRUMPF and his supporters are from the average American. We need an economy that works for ALL Americans not just the ones at the top and THIS sort of thinking is supposed to get us there?

any "legit" state school embellishes the fuck out of the value of their degree, there's literally no difference.

>It's not going to happen
Proof?

Show me the proof man, even if 50% of it happen , the lives of Americans will be better than under Obama

It's what made him so successful. He rewards people who do good things and punishes high profile people to show an example of them.

If he wasn't running for president he would have took the time to win the count case, and it would show everyone that you can't sue the guy to get a quick buck.

A lot of what he does is done only for the principle, like when he attacked Rosie O'Donnell. It was a brilliant move by him, and it didn't cost him anything. It might have even helped him since it made sexism accusations into a joke.

Trump claimed that students gave 98% favorable reviews to the program.[16] But according to some former students, Trump University employees pressured students to offer favorable reviews, told them they had to fill out the forms in order to obtain graduation certificates, and did not undertake procedures often used to ensure that surveys were filled out objectively.[17]

>5,000 plaintiffs
Yah, half a year's tuition will ceratinly be a huge compensation for their "losses"

Hillary go away. You lost and you look like shit. Go eat a baby or two to get your looks back.

I am aware. That is a crock of shit too.

why we need tort reform so greedy jew lawyers can't just sue bc someone expected to take a seminar and be bestowed with riches

you gonna bitch about the small loan of a million dollars, too?

Nobody is saying they should apologize idiot, we aren't fucking cry babies

>people trying to sue Trump made claims without any facts to back them up
WOOW
I am #JebTurtleSubmarine now

If a civil lawsuit gains enough traction and public attention the plaintiff will fucking win. Every time.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liebeck_v._McDonald's_Restaurants

The plaintiff in question was on video record saying she liked it. Trump U is nothing in comparison to the clintons Laureate University scandal

we shall now ride Yeb!'s guaca bowl to Valahlla

$25 million for all those plaintiffs who have to give up most money anyway to their lawyers. I guess it might make up what they spent on the classes, maybe, but they knew if they continued they would end up losing more money.

Quebec separating and being a cunt about the St. Lawrence river trade route.

Seriously, these people must have thought that getting some kid of diploma automatically get's them sales.

Hes got more important things to deal with now instead of worrying about some annoying lawsuit, so he decided to just pay out and move on

There will always be crafty people who exploit the gullible. I like that Trump is upfront about being one of the ones who exploits gullible people. Its refreshing to have a president who is honest about being an exploiter of stupid people and loopholes in the law unlike previous presidents who did all that but pretended to be righteous. Fun times ahead.

real estate agents at that, who presumed that they will be given access to donald' trump contacts in the business. Naive and churlish attitude. They deserved it more than anybody. Greed should not be rewarded, intelligence should be. But more often than not being clever usually is rewarded in this world.

Why is the paragraph nearly identical in each case?

>believing the lugenpress

It was kinda a scam, but really no more so than any other real university offering liberal arts degrees
It was some tiny thing he likely had little involvement with

Nothing would have come of this if he wasn't running for president as a republican

>It was never about the man, it was loyalty.
Now he has to repay the loyalty or he is going to leave the white house in 4 years and with egg on his face. Obviously you wouldn't understand this, but failure is the biggest motivator for people with his personality.

McDonald's has Hamburger University
and no one is dumb enough to think it's an actual university

>Obviously you wouldn't understand this
that part makes you seem petty and ignorant, you dont know me at all. But I agree with the rest of what you said though. Bigly.

News media pay companies to write headlines for them

If you've ever watched the local TV news then listened to the radio and heard a couple identical stories this is what's happening, they're not even bothering to rewrite it

I expect that garbage from channel 7 or the halfassed news report that plays in between breaks on talk radio but when you see real papers doing it the respect level goes down

the saddest part is that this is something you see every single day now

>Hamburger University
In the United States there is no nationally standardized definition for the term university, although the term has traditionally been used to designate research institutions and was once reserved for doctorate-granting research institutions. Some states, such as Massachusetts, will only grant a school "university status" if it grants at least two doctoral degrees.[68]

>settling lawsuits
>crooked

He's literally paying restitution and ending a legal procedure against him. By the way, he's grossly overpaying for what these cucks bought into. That 25 million is going to jew lawyers.

It's common for wealthy people to settle. It's especially prudent in Trump's case, because having to deal with this shit as president would be a huge burden. It's not like he can't afford it.

I'm sure he settled because he has better shit to do.

the Deputy Commissioner for Higher Education, Joseph Frey, to Trump stated: "Use of the word 'university' by your corporation is misleading and violates New York Education Law and the Rules of the Board of Regents."[11][25] In June 2010, "Trump University" changed its name to "The Trump Entrepreneur Initiative."[1]

Difference is, he pays when his businesses have wrong doing and Hillary was getting paid to commit crimes.

much less of a scam than a liberal arts degree, i'm sure the real estate courses actually taught ppl useful skills, unlike say nigger cunt studies

>settle lawsuits quickly because you're the fucking PRESIDENT ELECT and have bigger things to worry about now

Wow so crooked

yeah like tweeting about Pence getting booed and demanding that the cast apologize!

You mis-spelled "Future president" there OP.

> Trump doesn't use 25 Mil. to bury the case.
> Trump uses it instead to settle with the people who he may or may not have wronged.
> Hillary causes war, has people killed, ties to international, elite paedophile ring.
> Burried so deep Satan himself is guarding it.

The thing to realise here is that Trump is at least being more honest that Killary. And he certainly is not a puppet of Soros, let us make that 100% clear.

>that part makes you seem petty and ignorant
I agree it was, i presumed your comment was bait.

>he was fighting for his reputation
t. Increasingly Nervous Man

In our case, it is people smart enough to vote for Trump deserve voter ID laws, strong borders, lower taxes, less regulations, term limits on representatives, illegal immigrants deported, and all the liberal arts majors will have to pay back student loans in full for their shittier degrees. And it will be so, so sweet, the only thing sweeter will be all the liberal tears over the next 8 years.

a fucking leaf at it again. you guys should seriously kill yourselves and let the world be rid of you.

Leave it to a fucking leaf to use his iphone news feed as an OP image.

>voter ID laws
agree, make it so that poor people and those without transportation can get to places to get those id's. Maybe a paid day off from work for those who cant afford to take a day off.

>strong borders
agree. the wall is a fantasy though

>lower taxes
if that means lowering taxes on the poor and middle class then I agree.

>term limits on representatives
agree

>illegal immigrants deported
agree and has been happening this whole time.

>enjoyment from the suffering of others
youre a petty person

>paying for other people to get transportation
No. They can take 1 day off to make it to their local DMV. It's not that hard.

All colleges are scams. 10% of major programs actually teach knowledge that is worthwhile to employment. The remaining 90% are just paying tens of thousands of dollars a year for babysitting.

>making things right with the juducial system is being crooked

A FUCKING LEAF