Today is the 18th anniversary of the creation of the comic book character, Sonichu

Today is the 18th anniversary of the creation of the comic book character, Sonichu.
What is your opinion on this comic book series, Sup Forums?

Attached: Sonichu-0.jpg (492x640, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>What is your opinion on this comic book series, Sup Forums?
Which parts? The parts with Sonichu or the parts where Chris complains about his life?

Seriously? 18 years? That's enough time for most people to finish a manga. Why the hell is he taking so long with this comic?

Unironically great, except for the later issues where its just wordswordswords and all that SLGBT nonsense

The general characterization/story arcs/retcons/soft reboot.

Attached: 1509304778485.jpg (1600x2475, 805K)

>Sonichu is older than nearly every child in school right now
Holy shit. And I thought it was impressive when plain-ass vanilla Sonic turned 15.

Is anybody else sad that the Sonichu/Planet Dolan crossover was cancled after Chris freaked DoopieDoOver out?

Attached: Sonichu-Planet_Dolan.jpg (900x1200, 269K)

No, I've kissed a girl I wasn't related to

>there are people on this site younger than Sonichu now
I'm going to drink myself to death tonight

Who would have guessed that Sonichu would go from a simple album cover filler to comic book star?

Attached: CWC'sFavoriteHits.jpg (537x525, 66K)

Hopefully the process brought him much joy.

Not enough to preserve his fucking sanity though...

>Not enough to preserve his fucking sanity though...
So are you blaming Sonichu for making Chris think there's another universe out there where all his creations are real, living creatures?

Well, it is St. Patrick's day.

Attached: PaddysDay_banner.jpg (431x189, 22K)

Great theorums have been spun on the origin of the turmoil in his life.

Of course autism is a factor, but as we examine... During his highschool years he had made some degree of progress, but failed to continue on the path to goal of normality.

Not has he been in a state of non functioning since then and tarnishes his own image by his public acts of autism on the internet. But in addition, he as you well know...

Has gashed his taint and is dressing up as a woman.

And potentially burned the old place down?

There's obviously the discussion to be had on this traumatic childhood experience with the baby sitter that caused him to be non verbal all those years.

Truly he is a complicated individual.

He is the Dajjal.

This is fucking amazing...

Gosh, if only there were some videos of people examining his life and discussing why he's like that...

Well aware of the multitude of videos, no need to be a fuck head sir.

It will all be clear to you when you get your very first punch in the mouth.

Chris is genuinely one of the most interesting lives I've ever read about.
I don't even give a shit about Sonichu that much, learning about him is always interesting. I've spent hours on the CWCki just reading about him.

It wasn't a jab at your comment, but merely a commentary on how there's a billion and one videos discussing the life and motives of Chris.

Who would win in a fight between Chris and Terry A. Davis?

Attached: TerryFuckingDavis.jpg (900x900, 108K)

Old Chris would probably unite with Terry against the world.

NuChris may be a CIA Nigger and therefore run over.

How many glow in the dark CIA niggers has Chris killed with his car?

>NuChris may be a CIA Nigger and therefore run over.
But would he glow in the dark?

Terry, Chris can't lift his own body weight or jog for longer than 30 seconds.

What's your favorite Sonichu variant cover and why is it this one?

Attached: SchuComic12-5AltCoverEdit.jpg (1325x2050, 620K)

But now it's all full of pure insanity.

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com 2018-02-02 22-22-36.png (581x474, 72K)

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com 2018-02-03 10-14-08.png (608x477, 80K)

I miss when Chris was still a manchild and some some godforsaken mess of medical science.

"stress"

Because it's Chris.

It's not a mystery. He's mildly disabled and was unfortunate enough to have parents that handled it the worst way possible.

Why did the internet have to spotlight the autists?

Attached: the saga of pedro compressed.png (4745x4987, 3.13M)

Where is Megan today?

Attached: chris chan_Scaring Megan.jpg (750x563, 103K)

Ya know ive actually wondered this too. I doubt she views her ineractions with chris funny enough to come back onto the internet to speak of it. But i would love to get her full perspective on it one day

Texas iirc
Chris has created a new comic gil that can kick ass in the same vein as Sailor Megtune

Attached: Battery-Charge_Heart_intro.jpg (720x960, 105K)

Don't drink the Fanta, user.

>spent a week and a half watching everything CWC related
>readings of Sonichu and that Doc about his life
I honestly dont know to feel bad for him or not

Attached: 447555288755745.jpg (342x405, 65K)

Didn't she just hang out with him so he'd pay for her Ebay purchases?

>I honestly dont know to feel bad for him or not
Why?

Macabre comedy = best comedy

I have a soft spot for the mentally challenged and really he just made a dumb bad comic.

I do feel bad for him, his parents fucked him up bad. Denying him proper a education for an autistic person like him. Still doesnt forgive anything bad that hes done but he was salvagable

I mean... Sure, he hasn't seriously harmed anyone or anything and autism gives him a little bit of an excuse, but he still has a lot of unsympathetic qualities that makes it hard to give him a pass.

He still peppersprayed a guy over a video game, he still ran around with that sign despite multiple warnings, he still trespassed where he was banned, he does not apply for work despite having a degree, not even after his father died and his house burned down. I know barely got his degree and that he probably didn't learn shit, but to not even try in his financial state is a disgrace.

How do you draw comics for 13 years and not improve at all?

Do you think if Bob gave in and let Chris be put in "special" classes that he would have turned out different? 'Cause I personally think everything went to shit for Chris with the babysitter.

Perpetuating the awareness of absolute trash again Faggot?

Fuck off newfag

Where does the time go?

Attached: 1478058280891.gif (320x213, 1.4M)

It's really easy to not improve/stagnate at art. In Chris's case I don't think he's ever bothered to look at the actual mechanics of illustration at all, he just draws what he feels like and calls it a day regardless of quality. With that said, I think his drawings actually have improved, very slightly.

What kind of job is he supposed to apply for?
Painter? McDonald's cook? Uber driver? Pepper spray tester? Prostitute?
He can't even keep up with drawing comics for his patreons, he wouldn't last a day in the real world.

Attached: 1500803304946.jpg (440x630, 128K)

If you compare those two, he did improve a little. Sonichu's pose is more dynamic and shows a better line of action, and the little tag in the top corner and the background are all more detailed. You're right though in that he hasn't improved in any appreciable or relevant way, his art is still very much dogshit. It's worth noting that when we say he's been drawing for 13 years, that's just how long the comic has been around, he doesn't practice in his spare time and the comic has been plagued by years-long hiatuses, despite Chris actually managing to monetize it.

>despite Chris actually managing to monetize it.
Which he shouldn't legally be allowed to do.

>chris went to college for computer aided design

>18 years doing this shit.
>only 15 issues.
>Of horrid art and painful dialogue.
>Still gets money for his hijinks, in fact his retarded hijinks might be the fact anyone pays attention to him at all.
Chris is just your average webcomic artist.

youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo

He has improved. If you look at early Sonichu issues you'll see at lot of 4 koma style paneling and the characters are almost always posed so it looks like they are facing each other like the starting poses in a fighting game.

Attached: 512px-SchuComic0P20.jpg (512x700, 159K)

What would have happened if Chris wouldn't have won that contest? Do you think he would feel less entitled to free things because of his autism?

Looking at later issues though you can see a greater variety of panels and more dynamic posing. Chris did get slightly better at pencils as well.

Attached: SchuComic12-1P23.jpg (1325x2050, 640K)

I don't know how good the special ed programs were at the time and how effectively they'd have been able to help Chris navigate his disorder. The most succesful autism story I personally know involves a kid who had rich parents who could afford a great deal of one-on-one therapy to teach their kid how to behave, and he's still basically a huge spaz, and his social media use is heavily curated by his brothers

nothing would be different.
Chris's problems stem from his parents using his autism as an excuse for fucking everything

Another example of Chris actually trying with the paneling, they are in the minority though, most pages are huge walls of text in 11 and 12 because of the info dumps related to changes in continuity built up over the years of hiatus.

Attached: S11-57.jpg (1325x2050, 592K)

Like this

Attached: S11-59.jpg (1325x2050, 622K)

A lot of people have managed to track down art that he traced/copied, has anyone ever asked Chris what kind of comics he reads? Anything at all that influenced his work?

>has anyone ever asked Chris what kind of comics he reads?
I think the only 100% confirmed one is Archie Sonic.

You can't rush true art.

I'm not saying he'd be able to keep a job or even get one in the first place. I'm just saying that refusing to apply when you live with your elderly mother, have a ton of debt, a house that's falling apart and other problems, it's a disturbing lack responsibility to not even try.

If you watch his videos you will never see a floppy or trade for anything, ever. Knowing Chris and his compulsion to spend money on things he wants he would be drowning in floppies if he actually read comics.

The thing about Chris is that underneath his selfish, narcissistic, creepy exterior is a lonely autistic boy who just likes Sonic the Hedgehog.
But then you remember that over that interior is a selfish, narcissistic creep. It's easy to flip-flop between pity and disgust.

She gave him the money for them, she didn't have the means to make a paypal account or some weird shit at the time.
But also, they didn't really 'hang out', she wasn't mean to the retard the followed her around in school all the time until he kept trying to touch her inappropriately and she started fucking some dude and i think Chris got violent.

They didn't go to school together, he'd already graduated at the time, he met her at the hobby shop. You're spot on otherwise, she didn't have her own credit card or checking account so she just gave Chris cash to buy things online for her.

What's with the Pokemon type halo? Is he the messiah of Pokemon or some shit?

After Sonic The Hedgehog, Chris loves Pokemon more than life itself.

Chris is obsessed with pokemon mate. Cwcville police department is magi chan and 5 alakazams that were all trained by mewtwo and read the thoughts of all the people in town to stop crime.

Sonichu is technically a fanmon and not a Sonic OC.

Attached: SchuComic12-1P12.jpg (1110x1707, 591K)

About the "Un-clit", if you get a piercing and it gets infected, then try again in the same place with another infection, why would you ever think slicing up that part of your body would turn out any better?

Autism

Dumping the dating education episode.

Attached: 512px-SchuComic9P1.jpg (512x663, 157K)

>Sonichu is technically a fanmon and not a Sonic OC.
Seeing how "What if Sonic stepped into a bucket of yellow paint" is technically a better description of Sonichu's appearence than "Sonic-Pikachu hybrid", that's somewhat ironic.

Attached: 512px-SchuComic9P2.jpg (512x648, 201K)

because he's an autistic idiot
he also rubs his mother's progesterone cream on his tits

Let me stop you with actual resolution

Attached: SchuComic9P1.jpg (811x1050, 191K)

Attached: SchuComic9P2.jpg (829x1050, 278K)

>Date Ed (Even Though The Idea Sounds Dated)
Christ, it sounds like the title of a Family Guy episode.

Attached: SchuComic9P3.jpg (820x1050, 258K)

Attached: SchuComic9P4.jpg (817x1050, 271K)

Attached: SchuComic9P5.jpg (804x1050, 244K)

Attached: SchuComic9P6.jpg (818x1050, 185K)

Yes but at least you'd figure he wouldn't pierce his taint three fucking times after actually getting sick...

Probably staying as far under the radar as she possibly can. There's no way she hasn't caught wind of Chris' legendary infamy and how anyone even remotely associated with him becomes a target for weens. Only The Wallflower has ever truly escaped.

Attached: SchuComic9P7.jpg (819x1050, 231K)

I always felt like the most disturbing part of this story was that he felt the need to include his parents as the dolls the students use to "practice" with

Attached: SchuComic9P8.jpg (827x1050, 179K)

Attached: SchuComic9P9.jpg (825x1050, 248K)

God I miss legacy captcha. I might get a pass if I do this again for the weekend of pain.

Attached: SchuComic9P10.jpg (819x1050, 269K)

Attached: SchuComic9P11.jpg (820x1050, 187K)

Attached: SchuComic9P12.jpg (815x1050, 186K)

Attached: SchuComic9P13.jpg (811x1050, 189K)

Wallflowers identity is known because Chris doxxed her accidentally like a moron

Attached: SchuComic9P14.jpg (823x1050, 208K)

Chris' naivete will never ceases to astound me. It's not just that he's naive about a few things, his worldview is so warped and sheltered that he's generally clueless about every possible level of life. He's a mildly retarded, horny, broken child inhabiting the misshapen, flabby, greasy body of a 36 year old man.

Attached: SchuComic9P15.jpg (817x1050, 233K)