Now that Hillary Clinton is utterly BTFO and has no possibility of becoming a president...

Now that Hillary Clinton is utterly BTFO and has no possibility of becoming a president, can we all agree that Bill was a really good president?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_OKPFzOFYMg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subprime_mortgage_crisis#Policies_to_promote_affordable_housing
dailycaller.com/2016/09/02/flashback-bill-clinton-collected-donations-then-us-missile-tech-shipped-to-china/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bill was okay, "best" in a long time but he had a good handful of absolute major fuck ups.

Oh yeah OP, NAFTA was fucking great for America.

NAFTA.

If NAFTA was so bad then why did we end up with a surplus on our federal deficit?

He wasn't ya Americuck
He took power at a time of economic prosperity and created problems that continued on to the 2000s and 2010s such as signing NAFTA, creating the housing bubble, not doing anything by Al Qaeda and making a complete joke of your politics by getting a blowjob in his office

>blowjob in his office
B A S E D

Mostly he just rode the tech bubble and the prosperity it created.

Although he did have enough sense to just take it easy and get hummers in the oval office, instead of try to push through a bunch of costly and onerous regulations (but the Republican controlled Congress is probably mostly to thank for that).

What profits the corporate sector doesn't necessarily profit the working or middle classes.

This is why Hillary's "Blue Wall" rebelled against her in the last election and the Rust Belt rebelled.

I'm normally a working class Democrat, but not surprised in the least Trump captured their spite...to work and pay taxes for a political party that cares more about the feelings of Mexicans and (what, why?!) Muslims...

Fix this, or keep losing. Your base is overrun.

no. bill clinton's deregulation of the banking and loan industry is what eventually caused the housing crash. bill clinton = american recession. he was funny but his domestic policy fucked us over.......oh yeah, and nafta......

Yes-ish, excepting the whole glass-steagall thing.

Our last good President was Reagan. The rest were just meh in between their major fuck ups. The major thing I can remember from Bill's presidency is the "three strikes" rule where if you committed three felonies, you will stay in prison for life. That drove down crime a lot, but it also caused america to have a ridiculously large jail population. It also gave fuel for modern day liberals because most of the ones jailed were blacks.

Instead of looking at just one trade deal, look at what Bill Clinton did to the entire economy.

He created a shit ton of jobs, improved the GDP, and left a huge surplus in the US economy (a surplus that bush later evaporated)

Dubya's administration created the housing bubble. I remember him pushing for housing loans to "allow every american to own a home"

on bill clinton...."President Clinton's tenure was characterized by economic prosperity and financial deregulation, which in many ways set the stage for the excesses of recent years. Among his biggest strokes of free-wheeling capitalism was the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, which repealed the Glass-Steagall Act, a cornerstone of Depression-era regulation. He also signed the Commodity Futures Modernization Act, which exempted credit-default swaps from regulation. In 1995 Clinton loosened housing rules by rewriting the Community Reinvestment Act, which put added pressure on banks to lend in low-income neighborhoods. It is the subject of heated political and scholarly debate whether any of these moves are to blame for our troubles, but they certainly played a role in creating a permissive lending environment." from time magazine.

it was the bush deregulation that caused the housing crash. the republicans under the bush administration removed regulations that limited how much banks and insurance companies could leverage their capital. this is what led to companies betting 30x their capital on those shitty mortgages.

Come on Jew, you are supposed to be good with numbers and financial details.

You do know the only way he created a surplus was by dipping into Social Security right?

easier bank financing, to poor people, and little to know regulation on how their mortgages are bundled and sold, with little oversight to the actual credit worthiness of the mortgage holder=dumpster fire!!! eat a dick. clinton caused the housing recession and subsequent melt down...not good president.....

No

Clinton loosened housing rules and pressured banks into giving out loans which kickstarted all this
Read the Gramm Leach-Bliley Act

No.

>NAFTA
>DMCA
>Assault Weapons Ban
>Bombing of Serbia in 1999
>Bombing of Penicillin factory in Sudan
>Waco
>Ruby Ridge
>Skyrocketing drug-related incarceration (DARE)
No

The Community Re-Investment Act, retooled under Clinton, is what directly led to the Sub-prime Mortgage Crises. He forced banks to lend to unqualified minorities at sub-prime rates in order to battle discrimination or "red lining."

the regulations had already been removed one term before bush got into office. he inherited clinton's policies and expanded on them, but the stage had already been set....

Well, that was dumb.

youtube.com/watch?v=_OKPFzOFYMg

Educate yourselves fools.

Pot smoking, fornicator. Tolerable tier.

I'm sorry that you don't like facts. You must be a liberal.

Would Sup Forums have preferred a second bush term or was him being defeated a good thing?

Bill Clinton forced banks to loan money for housing to people who couldn't possibly pay them off which is the direct cause for the housing crash.

Bill was responsible for the legislation that allowed the vast majority of media outlets to be owned by a handful of (((corporations))). For that alone he is awful.

>Reagan
>good
What the fuck are smoking, the man is one of the worst

Fun-fact : To this very day and this exact moment, Bill is still dicking bimbos.

Worse than Reagan, slightly better than Bush, better than Obama

What? I'm not denying anything, just saying what he did was dumb.

>Skyrocketing drug-related incarceration (DARE)
The only thing wrong with this is that he didn't lock them up for life.

Oh, I misread. I thought you were saying our posts were dumb. Sorry.

No. The only thing he did for Europe was to bomb local Christians and create several Muslim countries.

Yes. He is a man, like everyone else, one of us. He fucked Mónica 9 times at least, can you blame him?

the limits on leveraging were changed in 2003, which let the biggest banks massively increase their debt ratios between 2003-2007

we know for a fact that the subprime requirements had nothing to do with the crash. anyone who claims otherwise is lying to try and hide the truth.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subprime_mortgage_crisis#Policies_to_promote_affordable_housing

>The Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission (majority report), Federal Reserve economists, and several academic researchers have stated that government affordable housing policies were not the major cause of the financial crisis.[6][108] They also state that Community Reinvestment Act loans outperformed other "subprime" mortgages, and GSE mortgages performed better than private label securitizations.

fannie and freddie were both able to meet the subprime lending requirements easily. fannie and freddie did things like verifying loan applicant's income and informing loan applicants about the rates they would be paying at all stages of the loan. the private banks only wanted more money, so they avoided income verification and lied about rate increases (or said that applicants could just re-finance, which made the crisis even worse).

no one who has actually looked into the crash and the ensuing crisis thinks the subprime lending requirements had anything to do with the crash. the only people who suggest it are people who know nothing about the crash, or people trying to deceive you into supporting their agenda. either way, don't listen to them.

I thought he was good in the opening to Animaniacs.

you must hate facts because you are a conservative

The Kosovo War is the reason Albanian muslim cancer still exists in Europe.

the tech bubble

Bill rapes kids

He got a surplus by growing the GDP and by taxing the people who benefited from his policies.

and 20 percent of those loans were already in default by the next year....poor people don't pay their bills on time....the loan requirements might have been met initially but many of the mortgage holders were fuck ups.....

Why did the entire thing fucking crash at the end of his term?

First off, you are literally citing a wikipedia article. Secondly, the actual CRA subprime loans are only a fraction of the impact that that CRA had. It started several trends that spread to other types of loans including: automated underwiting, laxer LTV ratio requirements for approval, laxer qualifactions for credit/income, lower down payment requirements, etc, etc.

Beyond the actual CRA loans themselves, the CRA laid the groundwork for all of that shit to spread.

Anyone that disputes this has an agenda or is ignorant.

>Waco
ah my hometown
now its just a bunch of meth heads

I wish I had saved an image I saw a few years back contrasting what the yearly deficit/surplus under Clinton was with dipping into Social Security and without. It would illustrate my point.

The facts are that without dipping into SS, there would have been no net surplus over his 8 years.

Glass-Steagall was repealed under Clinton.

he was the worst behind obama then bush junior

The fact is that no one denies that Bill Clinton's presidency was perhaps the most successful in American history and that America wouldn't be such a third world shithole today if Democrats had been elected in 2000 and used the surplus to invest in education in the states that still operated 20th century economies to get them up to speed with the rest of the country, instead of using that money for two wars that didn't amount to shit, and that all the hate targeted towards Republicans is perfectly warranted and it wouldn't be surprising if it led to a civil war, especially considering how more people voted for Hillary this election.

>Born 1992
>Economy doing great
>USA greatest country on earth and president is awesome
>Bush and Obama both suck
>Come to realize the Clintons raped this country with NAFTA and repealing Glass-Steagall and their corrupt, crooked Clinton Foundation
>I've basically been ruling in a communist banana republic for my whole life
>HRC = full identity politics Marxist
>I somehow live in the timeline where the fall of Communism happens in America and Sup Forums helped the fight against it

Now we know you are a confirmed shill, trying to deceive the american people. Now we know not to listen to your lies.

>First off, you are literally citing a wikipedia article.
I cited the Financial Crisis Inquiry Commission you blind retard.

>It started several trends that spread to other types of loans including: automated underwiting, laxer LTV ratio requirements for approval, laxer qualifactions for credit/income, lower down payment requirements, etc, etc.
>Beyond the actual CRA loans themselves, the CRA laid the groundwork for all of that shit to spread.
These are the lies these deceptive, duplicitous pieces of shit will tell you. They will claim that the requirement to make a certain number of subprime loans also requires lenders to perform dangerous and irresponsible acts.

Do not believe their lies. Read the Inquiry Commission Report for yourselves. Fannie and Freddie were able to meet the subprime loan requirements easily without relaxing any loan requirements, or even changing their advertising and marketing practices.

The only reason private banks loosened their underwriting and income verification requirements and began predatory lending practices was to generate more income.

The private banks could have easily met their legal requirements while still practicing ethical lending. We know this for a fact because we saw Fannie and Freddie do this. The only reason banks starting these economically harmful lending practices was to generate income - nothing more. Do not believe his lies.

NAFTA and he laid the ground work for the 08 crash by allowing the banks to consolidate and become "too big to fail".

Tech bubble and the tail end of Reagan's tax reforms

I DID NOT

He's a charismatic guy.
Very likable outside of his politics and lack of interpersonal/profession ethics.

AWB.

WORST PRESIDENT EVER
He's the one that cut the working class out of American politics.
He signed in the trade deals that have fucked us financially.
Hes the one who changed the laws stopping monopolies in the media that the left has now taken control of and made it possible for the left to control the public narrative.
OP once again is an ignorant faggot.

Because he shut down military bases around the world and stopped military spending on Submarines, naval ships, military planes helocopters ect. ect. ect.
The cold war was over due to Reagan/Bush policy of out spending Russia. Now that cash went back in the budget.

Yeah, best president. Not only did he sign the worst trade deal in American history and outsourced jobs to China, but he's also a serial rapist, paedophile, satanist, and a murderer.

He the DTP grew with the tech boom that had nothing to do with him

>The fact is that no one denies that Bill Clinton's presidency was perhaps the most successful in American history
I think literally every American would disagree with that, even people who like Bill Clinton. China joining the WTO after Bill pushed for it, shilling for NAFTA, pardoning terrorists, raping women, giving China missile tech in exchange for generous donations, Kosovo, etc.

He was an excellent criminal, I'll give you that. Went a long time without getting caught.

You can literally see the recovery happening due to the last president in that graph.

Oh and let's not forget he's responsible for both Fort Hood massacres because he banned guns on American soil army bases. Fucking retarded.

What did he even do? He ate pizza and played a saxophone. He got a blowjob from an ugly fat jewess which led to him being impeached. He bombed Iraq. He bombed Europe. He inherited a post-Soviet Union boosted economy and took credit for it. And he set up the Oslo Accords failure leading to so much wasted time and money on a phony piece process. He was a truly worthless president.

He was basically owned by the Chinese.

dailycaller.com/2016/09/02/flashback-bill-clinton-collected-donations-then-us-missile-tech-shipped-to-china/

Some of the shit he's done is borderline treasonous.

NAFTA was shit, but he did expand the war on drugs. Mixed bag

After Carter a potato in the whitehouse would have been amazing.