Woman who had sex with pit bull filmed sickening acts to 'arouse her boyfriend'

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/woman-who-sex-pit-bull-9283029

>Woman who had sex with pit bull filmed sickening acts to 'arouse her boyfriend'

>Driscoll pleaded guilty to bestiality, drug trafficking, stabbing another woman with a fork and twice biting a child.

Uhm, anglos?

>arouse her nigger bull boyfriend

ftfy

the things we do for love

>Vids or gtfo

>Love

link?

Why is bestiality illegal?

also
>driscoll
potato nigger detected

>>Woman who had sex with pit bull filmed sickening acts to 'arouse her boyfriend'

>y ye yes your honor I swears I didn't have any feelings for my bull
>it was all my boyfriends fault
>I'm not crazy
>I was just trying to make my boyfriend happy by fucking a dog
>by fucking a dog
>by fucking a dog

For a moment I thought you were referring to the rapper and imagined some cuck fantasy of a guy jerking off while watching his girlfriend get rammed in the butt by him, all while he randomly spouts "305," "MISTAH WORL WIDE," "DALE," and yells "AAAAAAAAAAYOO" when he's about to cum.

the animal cannot consent

I think the dog consented when he stuck his dick in her vagina. No?

This is why fucking nigger beasts should be illegal.

RUMBA

Honestly why is homo sex legal and beastiality isn't, they both fight against the laws of nature

Sounds like a false flag cuck story

An animal willingly mounting a human female is the most obvious form of consent you can get.

Because it's not consensual. Yes, it's illegal to fuck an animal that you can very legally murder.

>But Judge Terry Martin said: "It might be a sad reflection on society that the bestiality attracts more publicity whereas the serious offence of trafficking cannabis does not.

>Driscoll pleaded guilty to bestiality, drug trafficking, stabbing another woman with a fork and twice biting a child.

So the judge finds it more acceptable for a woman to get plowed by a dog than to distribute a plant, and stabbing someone with a fork and BITING A CHILD ON TWO OCCASIONS takes a backseat to the entire case.

RIP Australia

>Cucked by a dog

Anyway, she must be beheaded

They cannot consent to being slaughtered either.

achmed pls

Just your typical white woman

The dog was probably more loyal too

>tfw a woman will never do this for you

You can't murder dogs here

isn't it literally legal in Canada?

Women can fuck dogs but men aren't allowed to

Disgusting i can´t even imagine how disgusting this has to be.

But if i wanted to find out how disgusting it was, where would i look for it ?

>But Judge Terry Martin said: "It might be a sad reflection on society that the bestiality attracts more publicity whereas the serious offence of trafficking cannabis does not.

>“It rather undermines the factor of general deterrence.”

>Brisbane District Court heard that Driscoll ran away from home when she was 16, started a relationship with a man 12 years older and started smoking cannabis when she was 18.

who #knotsforblunts here?

>Animals cannot consent to being pets. But we keep them, as pets.

>Animals cannot consent to medical procedures from veterinarians. But we take them to the vet.

>Animals cannot consent to being slaughtered for food. But we force breed them in isolation to harvest them and their offspring.

>Animals cannot consent to be taken from the wild and put into zoos. But we take them from the wild and enter them into captive breeding programs.

Animals cannot consent to ANYTHING. Yet we have police dogs, service dogs, rescue dogs, therapy animals, circus animals, dolphins who do choreography for mackerel.

Let's not pretend bestiality is illegal for the sake of the animal. We don't give a fuck about animals or what they want.

OY VEY ITS THE WEED THAT MADE THIS WOMAN A FREAK!

Commonfilth was right again

id let pit bull fuck my wife

Shame, she's kind of cute.

Pit bulls are the niggers of niggers now?

They are their bulls?

SOMEONE POST THE FUCKING VID

>getting cucked by a dog

FUcking cancerous Americans I swear
Now they cannot be satisfied with human cuckoldry thy have to b cucked animals now

Beauty and the beast aint no little white girls fairy tail for nothing.

Hillary voter, pls go

Sup Forums
Not even joking

Is pit bull white?

hot

Yeah, that is weird. Australians are fucking creepy.

>twice biting a child
Why?

Inter-species erotica

>TAKE THE KNOT

no idea. when i searche dfor an image, i read a headline saying he is now some ambassador

To arouse the pit bull.

Other than the husband being humiliated, the cuckold fetish can also be a racist thing centered around domination. For dominant men the point is to fuck blacks, which they both find subhuman. Having the woman fuck a dog is the same thing, but for non-racists.

Thought that was Taylor Swift for a second. Wasn't surprised.

> Armando Christian Pérez

I'm going to go out on a limb and say no

Underrated post

>ywn have a sexy girl take a knot just to get you off

>Australians

>mfw I first read this and thought it was referring to Pitbull, the rapper

>woman loves her bf and will do anything to satisfy him
>Sup Forums suddenly hates loyalty

make your mind up. one minute you're bitching about feminists and cheating women and the next you're laying into a woman who is so loyal she'd go to extreme lengths to satisfy her other half.

this semen slurping board isn't for me.