If Luthor, Batman and Mr. Terrific are the top 2 smartest people in the DCU, who forms the rest of the Top 10?

If Luthor, Batman and Mr. Terrific are the top 2 smartest people in the DCU, who forms the rest of the Top 10?

Attached: 171078327323.png (317x403, 313K)

>3 people
>top 2

Attached: 1520126461814.jpg (234x216, 7K)

>The top two is formed by three people
Okay.

List of the smartest is a dumb thing anyway.

shit, meant top 3.

Batman might be on the top ten, but he definitely isn't on the top 3. Braniac on the other hand, is.

You don't get it
Lex Luthor is Batman

brainiac isnt people

>people

In no particular order, I'd say:
Luthor
Batman
Terrific
The Atom
Ivo
Guy who designed red tornado
Oracle
Ted Kord
Vandal
Ra's

Also barry is pretty intelligent naturally from what I remember and when you add in speedforce he becomes a supergenius due to the bullshit 'learn things at the speed of light' and joker is up there too

I'd like to also throw in Will A. Magnus and Dr. Niles Caulder into the mix.

Yeah, but Barry also forgets things fairly quickly as well. Cyborg should be pretty smart since he's half computer/half-human/half-Mother Box.

T.O. Morrow created Red Tornado. Also, shouldn't Doc Magnus be in there somewhere?

Power levels are stupid.

>Batman is one of the smartest people in DC

>doesn't invent his own gear

Something isn't right here

Batman isn't smarter than Sivana, Magnus, Ivo, etc. Sorry.

completely forgot magnus, my bad. i just didn't want to google anything and i couldn't remember morrow either

i'd hesitate to call cyborg's intelligence purely his own thing, but i suppose he fits both the 'human' and 'smartest on earth' requirement

>Batman
>Smart
He's a good detective, sure, but he sure as shit didn't design half the things in his cave. You're telling me he's up there with The Guardians of the Universe and Sivana?

I wouldn't say Batman is one of the smartest people in the DCU (disclaimer: he's my favourite character). I'd say he's very well-rounded, and has knowledge in a vast number of fields. But other than detective work, he's not preeminent in any of them. He's nowhere near the greatest chemist or experimental physicist or microbiologist. He isn't capable of the sort of crazy shit DCU mad scientists do when bored on a Wednesday afternoon.

Sticking to humans (so that we don't have to deal with Kryptonians, Coluans, Fourth Worlders, cosmic entities, etc.), I'd say we've got (in no particular order):

Lex Luthor
Ultra-Humanite
Doctor Sivana
Michael Holt
Ray Palmer
Professor Ivo
T.O. Morrow
Hector Hammond
Gorilla Grodd
Will Magnus
Niles Caulder
John Henry Irons
Veronica Cale

He is though, they're just autistic inventors.

are all geniuses inventors?

>>sherlock holmes and moriaty are a little smart, sure. But can they compare to LISA SIMPSON?!

John Henry Irons is the smartest man in the DCU. He figured out how to make his mouth move through a mask made of steel.

the problem with 'intelligence' in comics is twofold

one, pretty much every hero is labelled a supergenius or has superintelligence or whatever, but there are very few that actually display it well. like, how much dumb shit has batman done over the years, or lex, or holt, or steel, or grodd, or whomever? how many times have they been outwitted, or shown up, or embarrassed, or whatever?

second, intelligence isn't just how much IQ you have or what you've accomplished or invented - it's borderline impossible to actually compare between like individuals without statistics. like, holt's a smart guy, a prodigy and all, but what happens when a random superhero gets the power of superintelligence, like jimmy often does? is jimmy then smarter? then how can we compare it to others like batman, sivana, or T.O. morrow? and so on.

at least with marvel we get guys like mr. fantastic or hank pym who at least have somewhat of an excuse to be dubbed the absolute smartest people in the world but even then it gets dodgy for similar reasons.

besides making robots, professor ivo iand T.O Morrow are just kinda smart

Dr. Sivanna
Ray Palmer
Darwin Jones
Niles Caulder
Will Magnus
T.O. Morrow
John Henry Irons

Who was that rainbow guy from All Star Superman? Johnny Quantum or some shit?

A one off character called Leo Quintum. He was what Lex could be on opposite alignment, an immensely intelligent and wealthy man dedicated to helping the entire species solve all it's problems.

>Guardians of the Universe
Are you sure about that one, my dude?

>Gorilla Grodd
>Human
I'll let you slide on Ultra-Humanite, but I'm calling you out on this one.

Cluemaster is the smartest.