Dude... why is weed illegal lmao

>dude... why is weed illegal lmao
>it like cures cancer and shit mayne

what do you respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifehacker.com/what-marijuana-actually-does-to-your-brain-and-body-1693986467
drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana
theguardian.com/science/2015/nov/27/smoking-high-strength-cannabis-skunk-may-damage-nerves-brain
hellomd.com/health-wellness/does-marijuana-kill-brain-cells
mobile.foodnavigator.com/Science/High-salt-intake-causes-2.3-million-deaths-per-year
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lots of bait today

yeah dude I agree, hopefully it will get legalized ASAP

DAS RITE

>weed should be illegal because i'm a contrarian filled with angst!

If weed cures cancer, how did Bob Marley die

he was a nigger

>You know what cures cancer, too?
Snake venom.

>what do you respond?
Stop talking and pass that shit.

leg amputation + infection.

Going to do this half smile/laugh thing, and just nod my head as if to agree with them. I don't, I don't care at all.
>I've tuned out everything you're saying at this point.

just ask why should healthy people use it then?
it is somewhat lethal and somewhat addictive after all.

>it is somewhat lethal
what?

marijuana is damaging to the brain lad.

So, not lethal

>marijuana is damaging to the brain lad.

[citation needed]

How exactly is it damaging to the brain, lad?

>inb4 IT KEELZ BRAIN CELLZ.

I saw this thread this morning. It's not the same thread because my post isn't here.

FUCK OFF DIRTY CURRY NIGGER

it should be limited to people over 21 when the brain is finished growing. smoking weed before your brain finishes developing can stunt it's growth. as much as i love weed, i have to admit that it can make people immature shitheads

lifehacker.com/what-marijuana-actually-does-to-your-brain-and-body-1693986467

drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana

theguardian.com/science/2015/nov/27/smoking-high-strength-cannabis-skunk-may-damage-nerves-brain

hellomd.com/health-wellness/does-marijuana-kill-brain-cells

DOOD WEED LMAO

You just need to look at the 420 lmao kids.

Still not lethal, Schlomo.

Alters brain chemistry for starters...................................

just because you say it is not lethal and choose to ignore the links like a retard does not make it so

There's nothing wrong with pot. That's the only response you need.

wow

weed is bad , just as masturbation.

You say "Yeah, I agree. Why is the government able to tell me what I can and can't put into my body?"

beat OP to death with a dildo for being a dildo

is that literally everything you have to say?

I feel you man. Now pass the blunt.

By that logic tobacco or moderate alcohol ain't either. Perfectly safe and helps creativity.

of course but same can be said about alcohol.

>.gov
no thanks.

Anything done in excess is damaging, be it booze, medicine, food, video games or weed. But recreationally it's okay.

Yeah, let's look at extremes. I smoke maybe 4 times a year, more or less. When I smoke I don't get fucked up, I go more for a buzz, but hey, there's snoop dogg so every "stoner" must be like him.

Every drug does that and most if not all drugs are far worse than cannabis.

The only non addictive drug with no side effects that can cure everything from cancer to hangovers is also just by an astonishing coincidence the preferred social drug of choice by people working in all forms of media and academia.

Yep, sounds legit.

they aren't lethal, you're right.

Alcohol is the only one that CAN be lethal

It doesnt cure cancer, but it does have pain relief.

Also imo, its not pain relief, its suffering relief but thats just semantics.

so is salt if you eat half a kilogram of it. Same with addiction - everything tastes better salty shill

no link in the list has a .gov in it. the fuck are you talking about?

marijuana promotes miscegenation.

if you want your daughters raped by a pack of baboon niggers, by all means use marijuana.

does it make eating half a kilogram of salt ok though? what a shitty fucking argument

yea if every drug does that then all the drugs are bad xd

Cocain?
Degenerate kids whit no jobs use weed.

Are you retarded?
>drugabuse.gov/publications/drugfacts/marijuana
>drugabuse.gov
>.gov

My favorite posts because anyone who understands moleculprit biology can laugh at how much you think you know and how much you actually don't.

PhD student here for pharmaceutical resesrch, my lab focuses on cancer but the lab next to use is using cannabis to treat ischemic stroke brain damage.

I'll make a long story short the only way weed can negatively effect your brain is through the carbon monoxide and other by products of combustion. If you cape it,eat it, or use the oil either though injections or topically it does jack all to your brain. You body has an entire line of cell receptors to handle cannabinoids as your body uses them endogenously to regulate things like apetite and neural function. If people wanna smoke it why not? Tobacco is legal and it's combustion is Infinitely more toxic to the body.

If it cures cancer why am I still hearing your voice?

Funny, isn't it?

Molecular* us*

so you are saying in short weed is bad but some other things are worse?

yes goyim, weed bad
here drink this industrial solvent because it's much healthier, gooood goyim

Did you even read what he said?

No, but a little doesn't hurt does it. So is it with marijuana kike

If you smoke all day every day you're bound to end up an imbecile. If you do it a few weekends a year it's harmless.

Same with alcohol. Or salt for that matter.

Sure sure mmm-m

great job, you spotted 1 bad link out of the 4. wew lad

you you are saying that a little of something does not hurt, but comparing salt to something as addictive as a drug, you need to acknowledge the fact that once you start, you cannot just stop at will.

Nothing I said about it makes it bad. The by products of combustion is bad. If it were legal you could have the choice to vaporize,eat,oil, or combust. To those who choose combust it's no different than alcohol being legal or tobacco.

Like i said your body literally uses cannabinoids and CBD receptors on its own already we have the system to properly handle it without damage. Also it doesn't cure cancer, it helps regulate cancer progression and can allow rapid recovery from chemo therapy allowing doctors to use chemo more aggressively and effectively without the patient suffering heavily from its side effects.

JEEEEEW

so it just gets you high? so it encourages degenerate behavior in useless derelicts? ok so that is bad

you know something is fucky when a jew is being the reasonable person instead of trying to fuck people over.
You truly are our greatest ally

my sides!
finns are banter-masters

Weed makes people retarded, I'd rather it were not legal because people get fucking annoying when they're stoned. I smoke fucktons of weed but a lot of people can't function when they're stoned.

No, they're all bad, but you said there was no .gov link and I just posted it. Are you retarded?

WowHowDidYouKnow?

this is just like the left's "white male" argument...
just because im a part of an ethnicity does not make my argument invalid.

>implying it makes a difference whether it's legal or not

people will smoke it either way m8, it's 100% normalized now.

I just did not spot it, and I admitted that I was wrong.

Salt is just as addictive and can lead to blood pressure and heart problems. Probably faster than marijuana, so yes. I'm comparing them. I can fucking not smoke, but i becer taste before i salt you filthy kike

>Tobacco is legal and it's combustion is Infinitely more toxic to the body
>A harmful substance is legal, therefore legalize more harmful substances

Stoner logic everyone.

Why do you keep posting when you should be ashamed of yourself for being a retard? Hide your face you shameless yid.

and the last 3 have .com, not .gov.

Enjoy having no personality, you lazy sack of shit.

>gets citation he asks for
>doesnt provide an argument against it
>says some irrelevant shit to shift the argument

weedfags BTFO lmao

never*

but you do not see people eat half a kilo of salt, do you now? and marijuana effect the brain more, not the blood pressure and heart.

don't try to use logic that is against the DUDE WEED LMAO rules

marijuana is not 100% safe as you lefties say it is.

>psychological cell damage

lol

were do you see it?

this

What does that mean?

The high from cannabis is not degenrative. It's a false idea that the high produced by cannabis is behavior inducing like acid or molly. Indica strains are sedative and promote anything but degenracy. Sativa are uplifting and improve mood and attention, there are some medical sativa strains that actually make you more productive because of the way they change your perception of activity.

But I'll bite and take into consideration the lazy stoner argument. Like I've said cannabis does not induce behavior. It changes your perception and then you act on it based on how you would just as if you were sober. For instance I am a daily user. I also work 8 hours in a medical lab and study for 13 credit hours of class. I have a gym routine and I eat healthy. Likewise I have a buddy who's a total couch potato and lives with his mom but smokes. The fact is I was always hard working and he was always lazy. The high didn't induce either.

DAS RITE

>Ctrl F "Poo" and "loo"
>not a single match

what the fuck guys

but people i know have salt related problems all the time. and yes, they dont even consume 0.5kg of salt.

Except for temporary retardation during the high, I havent seen any issues whatsoever in all my years of hanging with stoners. You can do your mental jewish science tricks all you want, it just doesn't work like that on a practical level.

Our god has already issued a commandment.

Funny how I've seen this exact post dozens of times.

If you read the rest of my post you would have seen I offered alternative uses that aren't harmful. Combustion is just one of many ways to consume it, and if it were legal people would have the choice to combust or not allowing individuals to decide in what manner the weed effects them. Thanks for being given retarded.

Wow that gif is a lot gayer than I remembered

>but people i know have salt related problems all the time.

It should be legal no matter it's medical properties .

It should be because personal freedoms .

All drugs should be at the very least de criminalized.

And instead of just jail, there should be rehab , for those who commit crimes for drugs .

>steinburger wants to control what we do with our bodies and be good goys

did you now?

Sure, I just don't want it to be legal because stoners will smoke in public and make a fool of themselves.

They don't already do that where you live?

I just want to see it legalized to see the cringeworthy "dude weed lmao" """culture"""" die out.

I never commanded on anybody here what to do and what not. I just posted a counterargument, on a false statement. Also checked

It should still be restricted to 21 or over like alcohol. Current studies are showing it damaging to developing brains but nothing after that

Those digits don't lie!

its still illegal because the us makes more money off it that way than they do by taxing it. Also hemp could be used as a alt plastic, house insulation, rope, clothes probably easier to name what you cant make out of hemp. Also still allot of brainwashed baby boomers and religious cucks that cant form a opinion that didnt come off their local news station

Its illegal because it threatened the cotton, tobacco, and timber industries in the 20th century.

>but people i know have salt related problems all the time.

LeL. No, they have job and drug related problems.

HOLY SHIT A TALKING EYE-EYE

mobile.foodnavigator.com/Science/High-salt-intake-causes-2.3-million-deaths-per-year

Witnessed