Who would win?

who would win?

Attached: vs.png (919x528, 858K)

Without the glove? Manhattan crushes him in an instant.

Attached: one punch man.png (970x545, 598K)

Saitaman would be obliterated by Manhattan and Thanos with the glove

Nope, he'd win with one punch.

He can't even beat his own bossfights with just one punch.
Manhattan wins

That's if he can land a punch before Thanos snaps his fingers.

what about full stone glove

Omnipotence+Omnisience>Just Omnipotence

Wrong, he would just punch 'em.

Attached: Manhattan vs thanos vs Saitama vs Luthor vs J'onn J'onzz.jpg (660x440, 20K)

dude Manhattan would snap his fingers and send Saitama to the sun.

What does Thanos take in his coffee?

Attached: 918xWSu23+L._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 335K)

Which wouldn't do anything, since Saitama would just jump back and punch him.

It's canon that if he can destroy half the universe with a single punch - the half that's in front of his fist while he's punching.

Why would you even try to debate an OPM vs?

Attached: 1512022258932.png (852x441, 766K)

>What does Thanos take in his coffee?
semen

Nah he'd punch Dr M's fingers and win.

>the half that's in front of his fist while he's punching
so wait
he's in the exact center of the universe?
is that some quantum physics shit?

Attached: 1513107582984.jpg (720x405, 32K)

Because Saitama is still a fucking human and needs to breath in space. For fucks sake he held his breath when he jumped to the moon. I also said he was sent to the sun he'd die in a second

Manhattan was only worth $185 million worldwide, so I'm going to say Thanos, with less than one weekend.

Attached: bender-smoking.jpg (450x334, 78K)

Thanos

Because Marvel beats DC every time.

...Actually I don't think Manhattan is all that omnipotent by superhero comic standards.

Thing is, in his world, he was the only actual superhuman. But he was just a Captain Atom expy, after all...

He only held his nose as an afterthought, he doesn't need to breathe.

Well the infinity stones are the physical embodiment of fundamental laws of the universe so id assume gauntlet thanos

Manhattan crushes him in a little longer than an instant.

Why is Manhattan's control over the fundamental forces of the universe greater than that of the gems?

Obviously the universe loops, so when he destroys half the universe, he can be anywhere to do it, the impact just happens to stop after half the size of the universe.

Because Manhattan understands the laws of the universe better than Thanos does.

>Manhattan
>DC

Attached: 1519311063230.png (645x729, 105K)

Says who? He's still human, and he literally couldn't breath. He probably could survive for a long time without taking a breath though. But Thanos can literally change reality with a thought. Saitama doesn't have the feats to back up a certain victory, the "destroy half the universe with a punch" shit was fake. You can take the stance that he's a gag character whose entire purpose is to win so if he loses it's not even Saitama anymore but...why was this brought up again? I don't know why tards always bring up Saitama in heavy hitter versus matches.

>"expy"
>several ellipses
Fuck back off to tvtropes or reddit

In a contest between omnipotent beings, the winner is usually one who possesses more narrative agency and can better marshall his willpower. Thus, Manhattan gets rekt.

Attached: 27982787_1562781663817587_6880405449980049146_o.jpg (1427x1062, 143K)

Says who?

Not just you, I hope?

No.

>not understanding that this is bait
He's DC now, deal with it.

one punch senpai

im gonna need you to draw me a map

Attached: dg75v.png (652x566, 297K)

He's a physicist who literally put his own being back together and sees everything that's ever happened and will happen. He's lived it. Thanos hasn't, he just wants the power.

fake geek guy spotted

Here. Hope it's clear enough.

Attached: ebin drawing skills.png (822x624, 27K)

I'm proud of you user

Thanos is smart as hell and handles technology beyond 1960s america. I'm sick of fanfiction about Dr. Manhattan.

Not him but Manhattan controls all the realities in DC. The gauntlet on ever has power in its native reality. Everywhere else, it is powerless.

the one that reject bitches

full glove thanos wins. Manhattan wins otherwise.

it depends

if we're talking regular watchmen manhattan, thanos stomps hard. this is a guy who can go toe-to-toe with silver surfer and thor and can sometimes beat galactus or odin (reality warpers that make manhattan look like a bitch) on a good day. IG turns it into godstomp

but if we're talking autistic post-flashpoint DC Rebirth high autism Manhattan who does ridiculous shit like merging multiverses, killing Owlman on Metron's chair, one shotting pandora who can one shot beings that can one shot multiverses all so DC can then kill him off in the eventual event where superman becomes strong enough to absorb all multiverses ever or some retarded shit then obviously manhattan wins.

>I'm sick of fanfiction about Dr. Manhattan.

Attached: thanos - it hurts to live.jpg (318x334, 19K)

That wasn't terrible.

>dude you just don't get it, wan ponch xD

no, manhattan only sees perceives HIS OWN past, present, and future as simultaneous. he is not omniscient. he's a decently smart physicist but that's it, the point is that he is a very regular guy with the powers of godhood who becomes slowly disillusioned by everything.

the main point is that outside of autistic shit in post-flashpoint like killing Owlman on Metron's chair or turning daddy Supes into Mr. Oz he's a decently powerful reality warper with virtually no feats, whereas thanos with the IG overcame dozens of cosmic level forces.