How much have you been working on your art recently, Sup Forums?

How much have you been working on your art recently, Sup Forums?

Attached: nu-cad.png (625x967, 564K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ORcXAFlTpJc
youtube.com/watch?v=SAKxNHCflv4
youtube.com/watch?v=pyCezf6S7Js
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't, I'm at a loss

>art and writing are now 'almost' passible for low bland web comic tier
Who's drawing and writing for Hamfist McPeado these days??

>Emily
What happened to Leela the miscarriage girl?

I am a brainlet, explain the comic to me.

OH DEAR JESUS ETHAN AND LUCAS ARE BACK
I thought he was promising to do vidya strips only and wouldn't return to these faggots

Unless these videos were made by someone else, it looks like B^Uckley actually improved

youtube.com/watch?v=ORcXAFlTpJc
youtube.com/watch?v=SAKxNHCflv4

He sounds pretty normal, like Todd.

Not enough.

t. inflatobear

Looks better than modern Penny Arcade at least

Attached: nu-penny arcade.jpg (2100x1052, 544K)

I'm not even gonna ask

Having children was a mistake.

Isn't the guy who makes PA middle aged now? Why does he still draws himself as a teenager?

Every middle aged man wishes he was 18 again, fact

The only webcomic I've seen where they noticeably aged the characters was Moon Over June

>Ordering something on Amazon just to talk to the delivery girl.
I see Buckley read (watched) Scott Pilgrim.

the characters in penny arcade, at least the stand ins for mike and jerry, have never been true to their real selves.

At least Ethan looks like Buckley even though he wasn't suppose to be his avatar

Attached: tim buckley.jpg (281x500, 111K)

its funny how buckley looks more like the stiff drag and drop face abomination he used to draw than this modern cooler version with actual proportions and depth
but i cant shit on him for actually learning, im impressed

is this the kid who's heavily medicated because he thinks drinking fountains talk to him

this is the previous page

Attached: nu-cad1.png (625x967, 650K)

It's progressive that Ethan's gay now but why is a guy named Emily

Seeing a Switch logo in CAD feels deeply wrong, like time is broken

>like time is broken
This is a new continuity without talking Xbox robots, le random chef, etc. (if Lucas being a fucking underwear model now wasn't enough of a clue).

God bless Tim, not *everything* is different now.

Attached: le plus ça change.jpg (888x927, 95K)

I hate and love that I read in the animated series voices

and the fact that none of them is making the B^U face anymore feels deeply wrong too

Fpbp

Because they weren't supposed to be when the comic started

I dunno, I know PA's art has gotten really lazy and cartoonish recently as Mike would rather put his effort somewhere else, but I kind of prefer the exaggerated nonsense bullshit to the bland and honestly somewhat uncanny style of that CAD strip.

but also holy fuck Gabe's hair looks stupid now

Always a classic

Attached: i-HxFJmZ3-2100x20000.jpg (2100x1052, 400K)

> the last strip Gabe ever drew himself

How can they get away with it while Dobson is reviled for not making his self insert not pathetic as his real self?

Why exactly he thinks his fans would give a fuck about his boring private life in a comic about video games?

He still drew all those other panels, from different angles and all. His writing is still shit but god damn it, he's putting way, way more effort into it than he used to

Because the Gabe and Tycho characters are endearing dorks with flaws and foibles, whereas Dobson is obnoxious as shit and holier than thou about his legitimately shit opinions

it's simply what having kids does to a person, they just can't stop talking about them

his writing improved too, he's writing much less sleep-inducing tl;dr dialogue now

A lot, but now I'm split with writing too.

Attached: 1520182769609.jpg (777x1027, 132K)

Yeah, the only thing that can fuck up an artist's work more than having kids is when their kids die

>Buckley was the good guy all along
What the fuck is going on?

>scruffy unkempt hair
>tiny tits
>baggy clothes to hide said tiny tits

Well he accurately portrayed the average GameStop chick.

Attached: 1499046701943.jpg (3896x1952, 852K)

People can change

youtube.com/watch?v=pyCezf6S7Js

Attached: TimBuckizdick.jpg (550x612, 32K)

guess she is the next to have a miscarriage I think

Because dobson is an incompetent fuckwit with a poisonous personality. Nobody really cares that he half-heartedly tries to idealize himself, it's that he's a self-important sack of shit that can't help but virtue signal to whoever he thinks will make him look good, yet fails at even that such that he only exposes what a superficial cunt he is.

Tycho and Gabe are decent enough people that were funnier when they weren't on brain pills to keep the crazy at bay.

B^Uckley is one of the most professional webcomic creators. He updates on a set schedule, doesn't start Twitter drama, had a Kickstarter that he fulfilled with no issues, etc

Not a whole hell of a lot. I need to do a page of a comic or something, that'd keep me busy for at least an hour. Cool to see somebody improving.

>I can't, I'm at a loss
same honestly