BAM LOOK AT THAT BACON SIZZLE

BAM LOOK AT THAT BACON SIZZLE

Attached: 8741854158149645541411.jpg (998x691, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iUYm_U7lcAs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Someone else remembers this?

Get off the board, old man!

Its essentially the KND pilot

Hell yeah, I do.

This was one of the funniest fucking things I ever saw when I was a kid. Like, I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard.

salmonella-FITZGERALD

This was the funniest fucking pilot.

"In order to get rid of the Salmonella Fitzgerald, I'm going to need to lick a chimp. And seeing as how it's Saturday, most places are gonna be fresh out by now."

>Kenny and Chimpy never showed up in KND, despite being in the same universe

Its the pacing. I love the part where after Kenny lectures Chimmpy about breaking jars he fucking turns around and breaks one. Like the speed of it was perfect.

Professor XXXL shows up.

They were in the Pilot.
>"That is why chimps should NOT be allowed to handle chemicals. They just. Aren't. Careful"
>*Breaks jar and screams*
>"Excuse me Chimpy, I have to use the telephone."

Attached: 250px-Kenny.png (250x187, 103K)

It was weird how the mad scientist was turned into a KND villain but the main character was never mentioned again

The KND were apparently gonna be side characters who caused trouble for Kenny and Chimpy

Confound the accursed Parent-Teacher Association!

I remember wishing they went back to this kid's episodes every now and then.

How long was that man waiting in that box?

Well when someone gets swine flu

But there were no air holes.

Remember when everyone was freaking out about swine flu being the next pandemic?

And bird flu?

>"Hello, Horrible Disease Help-Me Hotline, disease, please."

It got us pretty hard here in Mexico, I remember they closed schools and public places for a week which I hated because they delayed the premiere of the first Wolverine movie
Looking back on it they actually did us a favor

Atleast the cure was watching bacon sizzle

I hate to be patronizing user, but, whenever I hear about life in Mexico it's rarely anything positive.

>Kenny: Oh, Chimpy. Chimpy, I need to lick a chimp. But since is Saturday and everything mostly fresh out by now. >Any idea, where I could find a... chimp... to lick?
>
>Chimpy, come back here and let me lick you!

Can't really complain, my state has it really easy compared to the rest of the country

Man, CN had a lot of fun pilots. I don't know why, but Nick's never seemed this fun, Oh Yeah Cartoons was never as good as What A Cartoon.

aids

>I've got... Salmonella Fitzgerald-BAH DUM BOH BAH DAH DAAH, ZIBBIDDY BAH BAH DA BAH DOOOAAAH!

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-03-17-20h17m03s228.png (640x480, 195K)

I love Kids Next Door, but this should've totally gotten a spin off

I would have taken the odd short here and there. Not sure why they never bothered returning to them, it seemed the people behind KND were pretty much given free reign of their show and the Kenny and Chimpy short was pretty popular.

When the swine flu thing was happening, all I could think about was this pilot.

This show was weird and messed me up, but it was funny and I liked it.

>"Hey, which one of you freaks ordered the ice cream cake?"

He was a weird character. Was he even a villain? he seemed like he was just some scientist who did weird experiments that never had anything to do with fucking with kids.

I remember seeing this on CN back in the day and being totally baffled by it.
Though I must admit "BAM! LOOKIT THAT BACON SIZZLE" has been forever ingrained in my brain.

>and A-NO-THAH THANG

i was really confused when that adult swim episode happened, i thought they meant that it was part of the adult swim block and was aired early for some reason, when I went swimming as a kid there was no segregated swimming so i didnt think it was ever a real thing

The weird thing is its KNDs pilot pilot since Adult Swim was the true KND pilot.

youtube.com/watch?v=iUYm_U7lcAs

what's the name of this pilot?

Kenny and the Chimp - Diseasy Does It

Or... Chimp-N-Pox.

The point of him is that he was always doing something completely harmless (albeit weird) but he always ends up being the victim of some huge misunderstanding that makes things worse for both parties.

His appearance in the pilot was completely villainous, even though his desire to destroy the PTA seems a little misguided.

I legit thought this was some inside joke to adult swim at the time or something

I meant in KND.

I'm not sure if Adult Swim even existed back when the pilot first aired.

Funny, I'm pretty sure the KND would be all for the destruction of the PTA.

same, helps that me and my brother used to watch Emeril's show all the time back then

That was Professor XXXL thing. His inventions would have helped kids more but the KND kept fucking shit up.

"Wow, you're not gonna believe this. I actually know how to fix this one."

That line always gets me.

He looks so serious

Attached: mfwitsadultswim.png (340x340, 231K)