Discuss cartoons that have educational merit. Here is a nice cartoon

Discuss cartoons that have educational merit. Here is a nice cartoon.
youtube.com/watch?v=PvceKeHl0Sg

Attached: martha.jpg (350x240, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v53mhRXXT2g
youtube.com/watch?v=gdNrs9RLn_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=9Sq0FoDClS0
youtube.com/watch?v=BAFSrKqIKdc
youtube.com/watch?v=XcawUDl6odY
youtube.com/watch?v=enwSyQo8d7k
youtube.com/watch?v=oY2u8-xyUOM
youtube.com/watch?v=DZ9NvP8xGjc
youtube.com/watch?v=s6--8uEi9jQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gzJ9Gkcttyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I watched the show and found out Martha needed to constantly supply herself with alphabet soup in order to retain her ability to verbalize. That's some whack ass shit.

Attached: 1520228929918.jpg (600x337, 40K)

I prefer Wishbone. Not only was Wishbone more patrician in his literature selection, but they didn't try to bullshit us with some cutesy obviously retarded origin story. They left it a mystery how Wishbone knew about Silas Marner or the Count of Monte Cristo

Adventures in Wonderland is one of the best educational shows you can find. It may be aimed at the Early Elementary School crowd, but it sure is a fantastic show with great characters, catchy songs, and amazing performances and choreography

>wishbone

Attached: 1518769931056.jpg (370x292, 38K)

I saw word girl once while babysitting my cousin, it was surprisingly clever in its humor.

Carmen Sandiego taught me more than my schools.

Johnny Test

Most of Schoolhouse Rock is still pretty solid as far as deliberate edutainment goes.

>ctrl+F
>no magic school bus
I know the thread was just made but still
youtube.com/watch?v=v53mhRXXT2g
youtube.com/watch?v=gdNrs9RLn_Q
Word Girl is pretty great. Its kind of weird that her brother wants to fuck her though, even if he is her adoptive brother.

I'm not sure how I feel about this
youtube.com/watch?v=9Sq0FoDClS0

short economics lession with Srooge McDuck: youtube.com/watch?v=BAFSrKqIKdc

youtube.com/watch?v=XcawUDl6odY

Steve's the realest nigga there is. I will be so happy if he comes back for the reboot. Fuck John Cena

>telling kids to develop a nose for (((noses)))
Based.

I found the song very catchy, even if it was odd.

Oh yeah, I got another show I loved. They actually developed this particular show as the Anti-Barney. A show that both preschoolers and their parents or caregivers can watch together. youtube.com/watch?v=enwSyQo8d7k

youtube.com/watch?v=oY2u8-xyUOM

Little Bear was my shit in elementary school.
youtube.com/watch?v=DZ9NvP8xGjc
Fuck Franklin though, he was always a whiny little bitch. His bear best friend was pretty cool though. Bear shows always seemed to be pretty great like and Berenstain Bears.
checking out wishbone for the first time
youtube.com/watch?v=s6--8uEi9jQ
Its pretty good.
Is it weird that I thought the rabbit was wearing bdsm gear on first glance instead of a tux?
>John cena
I thought you were making this up.
youtube.com/watch?v=gzJ9Gkcttyw

I'd be so into this if that rabbit were female with the same muzzle prosthesis...

I watch it, and I'm 6 again, singing along with a bowl of Trix while waiting for Ewoks to come back from commercial break. Comfy as FUCK.

*whip crack*

>Johnny Test goes back in time to learn about the civil war

Brother idolized WordGirl.
But that was it. No "mushy stuff".
He probably suspected she had cooties even if she was the world's greatest heroine.

And I think he was horrified to learn his own sister (yuuuck!) was WordGirl. And then the knowledge was immediately erased.

Toby was the one in denial about his feelings.

had some legitimate jams

Wishbone is neither a cartoon, nor a comic.
Plus the books are far better.