Only Slightly Exaggerated | Travel Oregon

Only Slightly Exaggerated | Travel Oregon
youtube.com/watch?v=XXRBLyQQ78A

We need another thread about this, goddamn this is the most lush animation I've ever seen. There's anime that's gotten close but seriously state-funded animation might be the way to go if it can produce a feast for the eyes like this.

Attached: travel oregon girl.jpg (1600x900, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DUlg8Y_mLfA
youtube.com/watch?v=yRWDgzmyJWk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_lands
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

prettay good!

it's a trap! oregon is nothing but a big tourist trap!

>anime-ish backgrounds
>western-looking human characters

>We need another thread about this
Why? I mean, it's a nice little bit of animation, but there's really nothing else to discuss.

damn this is great

/comfy/ as fuck

It looks nice but it's not that remarkable by anime standards. The reason why this is able to look so good is because it's 1 minute and 30 seconds long.

I enjoyed it

I feel like this is a poor way to advertise traveling somewhere

It can only disappoint.

What's the budget? Now stretch that over 120 minutes as opposed to 90 seconds

0/10 no bigfoot

Honestly, I didn't think it captures Oregon's beauty well enough. It's actually better in person.
t. lived there some years

the biggest factor sn't budget, it's the fact it was made in Europe insteaf of Canada or Korea

what if someone did a reel of gravity falls stuff in this style?

Attached: gravity_falls.png (1366x768, 2.05M)

looks like a place were nature want to kill you every minute No thanks

Cute girl.

rule 34 when?

>a place were nature want to kill you every minute
>were nature want to kill you every minute
That's Australia you're thinking of

Do you think the same people who sued Red Bull for not giving them wings are going to sue Oregon for not having flying whales or caterpillars on bikes?

You should check the animated online shows of this studio:

youtube.com/watch?v=DUlg8Y_mLfA

They are FUCKING AMAZING

Attached: 3849837984739 the reward.png (1315x567, 630K)

Man that looks fucking lovely.

wtf I love Oregon now Oklahoma is best though

Attached: k oklahoma.png (992x737, 208K)

i'm surprised there are people on here who havent seen their stuff yet

nice swastika

>that's gotten close
Man it must me nice to have only watched six things in your entire life.

The whole time I was waiting for Totoro to show up

Prove it.

oh no

Attached: oregon_girl.jpg (1920x1080, 359K)

Attached: red blooded.png (282x399, 53K)

I think I saw what you did there

Attached: 1149350d1373339578.jpg (1200x800, 63K)

Very Ghibli-ish. I kinda dig it

Attached: QqVNH6n.png (486x442, 209K)

Fuck me that hit me pretty hard.

It's been a fucking age since I saw any animation with that amount of raw adventure.

Of course it was done by the guys who did the Quest.

OH YES

Visit before it becomes Mexico 3.0.

whats mexico 2.0?

change those hands to her knees

>All these Miyazaki-inspired artists working in TV lately who just steal scenes or say, "I wanna draw Ghibi tears for my character"
>Yet, the one that feels the most original is one that is unabashadley trying to pay homage to Miyazaki

At least it's comforting to know some animators out there still know how to pay homage correctly.

Attached: 794f0db0ac56d090222199a74f2e154b.png (2343x2693, 2.9M)

my nigga right here

Holy shit, that was beautiful. Where was this from?

what's wrong tho?

New Mexico

It honestly says that it's slightly exaggerated.

Heh, I presented a segment on this for my business class.

>$5 Mill budget for production and marketing
>About 90 seconds of animation
Even considering most of the budget going towards marketing that's still got to be the highest budget-time ratio I can think of in all my years as a cartoon autist. No wonder it looks great.

>Frog reading the newspaper.

Unlikely, I know, but I'm still laughing.

Attached: 0e9[1].jpg (600x600, 27K)

No, noooo, nooooo

Attached: stop.jpg (600x537, 57K)

The split-second cut with the yellow Fiat is basically lifted verbatim from Castle of Cagliostro.

10/10 can't wait for the authors to get into the industry.

I seriously thought this was a new cartoon for a minute. I would've watched it religiously.

>steven universe
>original

Attached: Doom of Oklahoma.jpg (418x591, 40K)

isn't that florida?

Florida may be worse but Oklahoma isn't much better.

Anime backgrounds do look the best on average

Rule 64 when?

It has everything that Sup Forums ever wished in animated shows.

OBVIOUSLY Sup Forums doesnt know or support it.

Florida isn't sand as much as swamp.
People still go to die there, of course

we've had 500 post generals in the past for them
lurk moar newfag

Douse all of that stuff really exist in Oregon?

No Oregon is fucking booring.
Why would anyone want to travel to Oregon.

Attached: dysentery[1].jpg (500x289, 28K)

It's nice... but this is the superior travel video

youtube.com/watch?v=yRWDgzmyJWk

You'd have to see it for yourself. There's some breathtaking nature there. BC is better tho

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_lands
Most Midwest states have only a few million people and are mostly federal land (meaning protected wilderness), so it's sort of difficult to believe that they aren't more popular tourist destinations.
>t. Floridan

Fuck you and your Bigfoot infestation. Seriously, Oklahoma and Northern Texas are like a nexus point for every kind of hairy hominid you don't want to run into.

The Midwest has this stigma of being 'flyover land', the boring part of the country that you fly across or drive across as a means to get to more interesting places.

Honestly, most of us like it that way - we've got enough problems dealing with the crime and poverty pouring over the state lines out of Chicago without having to worry about a bajillion losers from California or Florida rampaging through our small towns every vacation season.

Good animation but it's abit of false advertising. The only think in Oregon are dumbasses and hippie bookstores.

They must really be feeling the pinch after Grimm stopped airing.

Attached: 1516969317741.jpg (462x382, 46K)

fuck you, you just ruined this pic for me.

Attached: holycrap.png (329x333, 242K)

Most of the Midwest is flat and bland (there are some exceptions, but those exceptions are the only places that get decent tourist traffic). The PNW hosts some of the most magnificent scenery in the world. There aren't many places that can compete. Shame about all the Californians tho.

Weird, considering it's a Pacific Northwest legend.

>we've had 500 post generals in the past for them
For the first fucking short released years ago faggot, good luck trying to reach 50 posts when a new episode is released.

They're all over the place, Ohio actually has the second highest number of bigfoot sightings after Washington.

Pacific Northwest predominately has the gorilla-like type-1 Bigfoots with the conical heads. The Southeast predominately has the more chimp-like type-2 Bigfoots. The North East has predominately the more neanderthal-like Type-4 Bigfoots with longer hair. In the swamps and everglades of the south you have the Orangutang-like Skunk Ape (sub-variety of the Type-2 maybe, though as a regional catch all it encompasses any variety of Bigfoot encountered in the region including Type-4s).

Those are your regional varieties. The outlier dangerous types include the Baboon-faced Type-3s (really nasty) which are found along the Mississippi river and sporadic geological regions across North America (very rare). You also have the Wendigo/Genoskwa which is one of the largest varieties, ugly faces, sharp teeth, very aggressive, found scattered across areas throughout Appalachia and remote mountainous regions in the far northern states and Canada (very rare). And the worst being the Mountain Giants, 13-17 foot tall hairy humanoids with bodies and limb proportions more like that of a human than a bigfoot which like the Genoskwa are very isolationist requiring a large range and only being found very far north in isolated wilderness areas, often described as carrying tree trunks as clubs and halving protruding lower canines.

That's not to mention the Puckwudgies which are 3 foot tall Bigfoot-like critters that are found throughout the west (typically around Native American reservations).

And that's not even getting into the "dogman" cryptid and all it's varieties.