Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-VILgSsesD0
southpark.wikia.com/wiki/Major_Boobage
youtube.com/watch?v=aumQ53M_Z0M
youtube.com/watch?v=sYtMoDcwAoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=N_6Pjjsao_0
youtube.com/watch?v=U6N4QscVgi0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whatever the last one is so this shit series can finally visit it's well deserved grave

the one where they made fun of the celebrity

the 'Member Berries are the real stars of the show

Fpbp

the ones that are last weeks reddit posts

Manatees

Shitty Wall

Will Denmark be nuked at the end of this season?

Lots of hints towards it IMO

The most recent one. Where the member berries signify why supremacists who are against change and are infecting the world with hate. Also the part where the Danish guy who signifies julian assange is gonna cause world War 3 by leaking information was pretty based as well. We should just listen to Trey and Matt and let our countries be flooded by the 3rd world and let our governments do what ever with no repercussions.

Cock Magic

"The Ungroundable"

If you are serious, the stupid spoiled whore one.

But the series have fallen into the hands of the jews and is absolute dogshit now.

Seriously, this season 20 is pathetic and messed up on so many levels.

Why supremacists = white supremacists

Unironically the Heavy Metal parody.
Ironically all the episodes where they make fun of le drumpf xD

>Trapped In The Closet

i'm getting a clue

This, also the amazon one.

the one that wasn't south park

LETS FIGHTING LOVE
youtube.com/watch?v=-VILgSsesD0

Pretty much any episode that predates this entire season overarcing format.

I'm sick of the member berries
sick of the "lol them Danish"
sick of Girls are smart and funny lines

GET TO THE FUCKING POINT

The Confederate one where Cartman is General Lee and they drink peppermint snaps

I liked the imagination land one and three fiddy and chef death

this. south park became killed by the new format. episodes used to be very memorable and classic now they are just all blurred together? remember manbearpig? Someone once said to me that Matt and Trey from the 90's would laugh at the cucked liberal brainwashed Matt and Trey from 2016. It is sad to see that Matt and Trey sold out and became so unfunny and cucked so hard. I thought they were better than that. South Park used to be so special, creative and funny but now it is Family Guy tier. Except now South Park is like Family Guy but for people that think they are so smart and edgy when they are just bluepilled. South Park is like pretending to be redpilled now lol

Taisetsu na mono o protect my balls

smore schnapps.

>remember manbearpig
Oh I member!

BOKUGAWAURI SO LETS FIGHTING
LETS FIGHTING LOVE

Also the You're Getting Old episode is my favourite.

The chicken fucked episode is the best.

RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAH

not without my anus

It's really obvious that they expected Hillary to win and it ruined the overarching story they had going this season.

I liked a lot of them, theres been quite a few fucked up episodes over the years. The planetarium one was pretty good. Also who could forget when Cartman got that kid to eat his parents. What ever happend to Ned. The gun toting guy with the voice box? I can't remember.

Cancelled

south park used to be subtle instead of in your face about current events. there was usually a good lesson to be learned at the end of every episode.

Fpbp

You know if they are ever asked about it, they are gonna say that they didn't expect the country to be so stupid. Given how they are, who the fuck knows if they mean it.

More good episodes:

"Make Love, Not Warcraft"
"Die Hippie, Die"
"Good Times with Weapons"
"Gnomes"
"Butters' Very Own Episode"
"Butters' Bottom Bitch"

DAIJOBU!
WE DO IT ALL THE TIME

southpark.wikia.com/wiki/Major_Boobage

this was goat

The Mormon episode.

That shit was gold. The end of the episode just made the entire episode.

[spoiler] The way the entire episode built up to the rant about how dumb the mormon religion is, only to have the audience and stan cut down from their moral high horse by the counter-rant [/spoiler]

That was just super ebin.

Y U NO SPOILER TAGS WORK

It's referenced in the FAQ.

At least they're self aware that people only watch their show for nostalgia purposes because it's shit

season 10 was the first season with multiple bad episodes, but it was still great overall
season 11 was the first bad season
season 13 was a comeback, and the last good season
season 14 is mediocre
season 15 and onwards is fucking godawful

South Park 301 - Rainforest Schmainforest

Raisins
The Entity
Christian Hard Rock
Casa Bonita
Bloody Mary

I liked the Canadian episode with the pudding wedding. As is tradition. Sage for shitty thread though.

I stopped watching after several disappointments around episode 10/11

spoiler tags only work on boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums, you know the places where spoilers are prevalent.
And shouldn't you be in school about now?

The most ironic part is that you figure out who's behind the sideshow

Terrance & Phillip in Not Without My Anus

Let's look for treasure!

Underpants Gnomes

>>gotta go to work work all night work for underpants hey! we won't stop until we have underpants yum yum yummy tum tay!

>Favorite episodes?

The dwarf

the one where he is convinced niggergeddon is happening

Cartmanland is GOAT

Basically all of Seasons 5 and 6 are the peak

What's-his-face must die. That episode is the prime reason Cartman became such a popular character.

Yeah it worked so well to help you remember it. Scott Tenorman

Any episode that was Butters own.

Blood and Crips

I personally liked the Ziplining episode because its spot on.

Global Warming

Baseball Dad

Probably the best is Shitty Wall and the boys becoming Mongolians.

Been shit for a long time now, a jew named Sumner Redstone (Murray Rothstein) owns it and its just propaganda.

meh, i stopped watching the show after kenny died

Cock Magic

Its fucking excellent

Anyways, Casa Bonita and the one where he feeds the bully's parents to him in chili.

They destroyed the Cartman character years ago, jew was angry about him being the alpha.

>be sure to tune in to Good Goy Park for your daily subversive anti-white message, and so I can make lots of advertising shekels you filthy kadokhes

The Buck Rodgers 2-parter.

my nigga

Cartman on the bus was pretty much the whole episode, but yea, a solid 9/10

The one where they pretend to be cops.

¿Qué?

youtube.com/watch?v=aumQ53M_Z0M

and when he goes on about how bad it smells.

alot of little nuances making the episode great, not only cartman on the bus

Canada on strike

>they're still doing the season long arc

Well yea its great overall, I just lose my shit every time I see those parts and its what I remember mostly, besides that jennifer aniston voices in it, and the big spider, the song at the end.. the rainforest is totally gay etc.

I just love Cartmans character, I watched the show 80% for him, and then that kyke ruined him when he bought it years ago... on top of pushing subversive leftist viewpoints... more and more overtly.

This.

yeah this failed experiment needs to not return next season

How had cartman changed, I haven't watched in years but I'm very curious.

Cancelled

You guys ready for the new south park game new monrh?

next month*

The one where Chef returns and talks exclusively in cut-up soundbytes from old episodes and acts all rapey towards the kids, only to get brutally killed by the end.

What a fantastic FUCK YOU to the guy who used to voice him.

after this last season?

no.

He got a bee up his ass about something political the show made fun of, back when it wasnt a kykes propaganda blowhorn.

Wasn't it because he was ba Scientologist?

Yup

When they go to the amazon rainforest.

Scott Tenorman Must Die.

youtube.com/watch?v=sYtMoDcwAoQ

Thats the one.

Awesome-O was pretty funny. The one where Gerald gets addicted to huffing cat piss is pretty great too.

The one with Russel Crowe's show in it

I pissed myself laughing for like a week

>"I just want to thank Osama Bin Ladin"

Member the black friday trilogy ( in my opinion this was the only good trilogy and all the others were shit )

Make Love, Not Warcraft is one of the GOATs. The Paul Stanley song is legitimately good.

This and a half

this

Ah shit, totally forgot about that, spent years laughing about it with buddies saying the lines.

That deserves a top 3 spot on everyones list.

All the jewtube videos dont have the actual video, just the sound. Must be an aggressive copyright attack on it.

Yeah I member.
Member the garden joke in this trilogy?

those are pretty much all my favorites. another one i would add is the one where butters is 'margarine' and they fake his suicide

Rainforest shmainforest is by far my favorite

youtube.com/watch?v=N_6Pjjsao_0

youtube.com/watch?v=U6N4QscVgi0