Why are Conservashits such hypocrites ?

Why are Conservashits such hypocrites ?

see this is what heppens when you give them slack.
He's just trying to bring the country together

>implying this isn't top tier trolling using liberal language against them

Kek

Trumpfags are the new liberals,
Constant victim complex and complain about everything

i just think its kinda cute, he probably doesnt even know what safe spaces are, or at least he didn't think of it obviously, when he wrote it

Yeah but we won

>Context Matters.

Here, this is for ((you))

Safe spaces are to protect people from ideas and discussions not harassment and violence. Someone disagreeing with you is not violence.

Trump never talked about safe spaces.

Maybe a '''safe space'' for conservatives is an environment where anyone can actually debate without buzzwords like RACIST/SEXIST/ISLAMOPHOBIC

That's what THEY said 8 and 4 years ago too. Doesnt help if you turn into annoying faggots so people vote you out next cycle

If the rabble wants safe spaces then they cannot complain when he advocates safe spaces in their territory

>Maybe a '''safe space'' for conservatives is an environment where free speech is not allowed and certain words are banned because they hurt conservatives feefees

how can you unironically believe in a safe space while simultaneously calling someone a pussy who needs a safe space. these fucking liberals are masters of playing both sides.

Cool autism picture

>The Theater must always be a safe and special place.

So you don't think theaters should be a safe space?

#imwithholmes

Hes saying the theatre is a place where you show class and decorum. Kinda like how you're expected to be quiet in a library.

Doesnt it get exhausting, obsessing over everything the man does?

This
Liberal safe space is where your shit ideas aren't criticized
Real safe space is where you can sit down at a show and not be booed and then chastised the performers.

diagnosing a difference of opinion as a phobia is a psychotic defense mechanism reserved for cultural Marxists and weak minds

What? You are saying that people voted for Trump because they were annoyed by Liberals that supported Obama?

Lol.

What else are liberals going to do, it's not like they have Jobs.

>this thread again
Just hide and sage them you retards.

Pretty much

>safe space faggot

Epic xDD

Dumb fuck.

Conservatives are the ones (mostly) who open discussion or correct Progressive on something. But within the progressive environment, the progressives just attack the non progressive with shouting and buzzwords. Then cover thier ears when they know they're on the wrong.

Funny how educating yourself leads to conservatism/nationalism/patriotism, while progressivism is just a result of short term misled pseudo-science.

sage shill thread

Here's the motto
>Republican Party
>Fighting for safe spaces at theaters since 1865

To normal people there is a varying level of safety and privacy according to the place.

Liberals have arbitrary sense of safety and declare wherever they want to act on degeneracy without repercussion a safespace.

did pence get a refund?

No. Bring something to the table to discuss and we will. I've seen this thread multiple times just this morning with absolutely nothing brought to have a discussion over.

We should just have Trump start spouting off pro-liberal positions in his tweets. The liberals will be in such a disarray of shock when they have to contemplate with "I HAVE TO AGREE... WITH TRUMP?????!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!".

I fucking love 2016.

>One post by this ID
WOW REALLY MADE ME THINK
REALLY FIRED MY NEURONS
REALLY ACTIVATED MY ALMONDS

kek

Honestly I think he was quasi trolling. If that's the case it damned sure worked. If not, he was just trying to say, "The Vice President should be able to go to a show with his family without being shit in by the cast."

Man calls out an Alinsky tactic and the Alinskyites respond by using Alinsky tactic

Kek

Let's talk about white genocide

lol Trump is using their own shit against libtards. fucking genius tbqfhw.

i love how much of a whine ass he is

He's mocking you

That has nothing to do with OP, nice try, faggot. Bring an issue to the table to discuss or revel in all these sage's.

Are you retarded? He's on Twitter. There's liberals fucking everywhere, the only reason why Hillary Clit got way more retweets at the beginning of her campaign was because the middle class doesn't have time to use retarded child sites like Twitter

>point out hypocrisy of libfags
>retarded libfags being retarded retarded
>libfags call you hypocrite

Mr Trump. This is only the beginning.

You won what exactly? You put a white nationalist in the white house that will only work to further divide the country. Hate crimes are on the rise from both sides and the guy hasn't even taken office yet. Thanks Trump....

Because they are just actor/performer/singers who don't have any life skills and can't get themselves a real job doing shit that is not doing their job of "acting/performing".

Getting a easy ride on the hipster/liberal/black-revisionist media train does not give you the right, as a performer, to do that shit to a member of the audience. All they're doing is just showing their true colors. You're only getting paid to dance around and perform what you've rehearsed, not try and stir up shit when you don't have even a small grasp of the current geo-political situation and how deep this whole thing goes.

>A man who hasn't even taken office is responsible for all the violence (that is mostly instigated by liberals) that is taking place.
>King Nigger who is still in office doesn't say a word but its totally okay, even though he has been creating a racial divide for the past 8 years.

Consider my record corrected.

this.

Oh noes the other minorities are having more children than us! White genociiiide!!

Oh God

If Trump actually did a tweet like this as a comeback after this picks up momentum, my sides would be fucking obliterated

>You put a white nationalist in the white house
mfw libtards actually believe this shit

Bannon is a nazi you dipshit

Oh yeah we're the annoying faggots

Do you live in the deus ex universe where all the mirrors are broken by chance?

not an argument

pffff I wish

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

WRONG

WRONG

. . .

WRONG

That's NICE!

Instigated by liberals? Everything is a fucking conspiracy to you idiots.

>To actually unironically be this fucking stupid

Mental deficiency, mostly.

a classy theater performance SHOULD be a space of respect and decorum for all... rich elitists should not be booing the VP like a bunch of high school girls

a college classroom should be a place of robust and open debate ...

also, booing is not robust and open debate

huge difference

they literally organize protests and start destroying property
what do you mean

White people shouldn't call the president the n word and say his wife is a monkey in their emails. Deal with it.....

Because republicans didn't protest when Obama was elected and re elected? What are you a fucking Republican cheerleader?

Safe space and safe place are two different things.