TRUMP'S PSYCHOPATHY ON FULL DISPLAY

Trump said he supports waterboarding. he said he "likes it alot". in case you are not aware of it, waterboarding is a form of torture in which water is poured over a cloth covering the face and breathing passages of an immobilized captive, causing the individual to experience the sensation of drowning. Waterboarding can cause extreme pain, dry drowning, damage to lungs, and brain damage from oxygen deprivation.
It's illegal by international law, and interviewer asked him about why he supports a form of torture that is internationally illegal and trump's response was "i dont care".
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/28/donald-trump-ohio-rally-isis-torture-tpp-rape

Trump also advocated for killing the families of his enemies, including children and babies.

He is a fucking maniac. And if you are still not convinced he is a maniac, here is a video of trump talking DURING 9/11: "Now i have the tallest building in down manhattan :D :D"
youtube.com/watch?v=rGaV_sn1Z8s

Also, have this Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA

lol
bait
sage

>Israel

fuck off you baby dick licking kike shitter

>jewland
>waterboarding
>torture

You can't change the channel now!

Why is torture bad again? Oh, yeah, you're a slave to your morality, that's why.

Here's a test. Imagine you catch a pedo who has 10 confirmed kidnapped kids somewhere in his rape/torture dungeon, and a Snackbar who's been laying bombs around town. They both refuse to reveal the locations related to their wrong-doings. Torturing them could extract the needed info, why not resort to those measures?

>listen up goy!

The problem with waterboarding is that it's not actually effective.

People will say whatever to get you to stop because it's our natural human instinct to not want to drown.

Or they could lie even under torture to spite their torturer.

>trump is a shitlord waterboarding terrorists
>n-no dont mind me goyim these bombs to gaza will only bring peace
>those racist terrorists deserve it
jews cant stop jewing

theyre terrorists who cares
go back to palestine ahmed

oy vey shut it down

"he is so evil goyum, he wants white people to live!
HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT SOMEONE THAT EVIL GOYUM?!! You should support Hillary, shi is good, she wants the end of white race, dont you want that goyum? you are racist if you want to live goyum, and you dont wanna be racist right? "
F
U
C
K

O
F
F
fucking oven dodger

No bating, not being edgy looking for serious responses:

What is ACTUALLY wrong with water boarding enemy combatants for national security purposes?

>He is a fucking maniac. And if you are still not convinced he is a maniac
you mean the guy that we refer to as "the absolute mad man" ???
oy vey

nothing... but muh feels

Or they could tell the truth. Time is running out, and their not talking.

>1 post by this ID

i support waterboarding because it makes shitskins suffer.

See that's my train of thought, it's the most effective way to gain intelligence from people who absolutely hate us.... so who gives a fuck about them?

>Trumps a Nazi!
But remember kids dropping white phosphorous on civilians is a-okay

There's no actual evidence it really works.

The thing with extracting information is that if you go too far you can make the person go insane. It's tricky business.

>likes it a lot

My sides jiggled.

Trump doesn't just support waterboarding, he likes to waterboard children. For fun. He likes it a lot.

He himself has said that he "likes it a lot, this waterboarding.

Go tell all the evils of water boarding to the IDF or to MOSSAD ......

mossad fbi kgb etc are all animals they have no god or morals they'll do any dirty work to get what they want
it's immoral but every society depends on such people to survive, they do those things so that the rest won't have to.