Divorce In US at Lowest Rate in 35 Years

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-17/divorce-in-u-s-plunges-to-35-year-low

>The U.S. divorce rate has fallen for the third consecutive year, to its lowest level in more than 35 years, according to data released Thursday.
>“The decline has stopped,” said Wendy Manning, co-director of the National Center for Family & Marriage Research at Bowling Green State University.
>It’s hard to know exactly why divorce is in decline. Factors could include the aging of the U.S. population, changing gender roles, and the fact that there are fewer marriages to break up in the first place.
>Many sociologists believe the typical marriage today still has about a 50/50 probability of lasting, the same chance it had decades ago.

What are your thoughts on this Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/05/19/15-ways-to-predict-divorce.html
huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/21/more-sexual-partners-unhappy-marriage_n_5698440.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bad economy forcing spouses to stay together, is my guess

Fuck women I'll stick to my video games.

I have been with my gf for a few years (started dating very young, we were each other's firsts) and as we both approach 24 or so, we are considering marriage. Should we do it? Statistically she is the perfect girl to marry for a lasting marriage, and more importantly, the first woman I can say I've ever genuinely loved (besides my grandmothers of course).

quads confirm kek's approval
do it

>people stop getting married
>there are less divorces
really fires the neurons

My guess is there's a decline in couples getting married in general.

Is no one considering the fact that now gays can get married, thereby boosting the non-divorced rate? Gays almost never divorce

This but the (((media))) want to convince conservative people that there's nothing to worry about!

This

Fewer marriages. This is obvious.

kek has blessed this union, impregnate this girl and please kek by bringing white children into existence.

Less people getting married and those that do are the ones that genuinely want to.

She's gonna get curious about what another dude's dick feels like. This happens to every virgin. She's gonna end up meeting some guy on a girl's night out or go on a date with that cute guy from her yoga class.
It's a hard truth to swallow, but humans weren't made to be monogamous.

I sometimes wonder if I'm just immensely intelligent, or everyone around me is an idiot.

>Marriage rates at historically low levels
>Why are divorce rates at 35 year low?

>Millions of girls have been aborted since 1973
>Why are abortion rates rapidly declining?

or growing mexican population

>and the fact that there are fewer marriages to break up in the first place.

Right there.

>less marriages
>less divorces
Better get Wheel Chair and Black Science Man in on this one, no way us average plebs could hope to figure it out.

never wait too much. do you want to see your great grand children yes or not?

Boomers and their constant divorces made marriage seem like a bad idea to everyone else.

few marriages exist for divorses to happen

also, there is a shortage of non black and non hispanic women ages 30-35 in western american states

Thank you my friends.
I really doubt it based on how she was raised and what kind of person she is. We both come from very traditional families and are prudish about sex. We both have siblings who have been in relationships or marriages for 10+ years so we think it will work out the same. She has agreed to a prenuptial agreement monitored by a lawyer so it cannot be thrown out later.
I do. She is 23 and we plan on getting her pregnant as soon as we get married.

Should I impregnate my JP qt3.14 kek?

It's a ratio dumbass

kek says yes

Actually:
>If you're in a male same-sex marriage, it's 50 percent more likely to end in divorce than a heterosexual marriage. If you're in a female same-sex marriage, this figure soars to 167 percent.
thedailybeast.com/articles/2010/05/19/15-ways-to-predict-divorce.html

probably gonna trigger Sup Forums but I refuse to get married unless the laws of it gets a big update/stop being so anti-man.

Witnessed

Marriage rate also the lowest it's been in almost 100 years.

Gonna bareback creampie that pussy 3 times a day then.

If you go through, get a prenup you quads niggers

Less people being married in the 1st plqce

doubles confirm again
if you go against the will of kek you will incur chaos. better do it.

>and the fact that there are fewer marriages to break up in the first place.

That's pretty much it. Less marriages = less divorces.

>Make Families Great Again

>t. Jew

witnessed
if you want to be a true aryan you should have married her the minute you both reached 18
>tfw not in my cards

>lies
huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/21/more-sexual-partners-unhappy-marriage_n_5698440.html

Beautiful doubles user I think this thread is blessed. Maybe you will find a perfect woman soon.

We wanted to get married younger but I want to be financially stable first, becoming an attorney. Just a few more months of school and I will be set.

That shit looks fake as fuck.