Who do you think is most likely to die in Infinity War?

strawpoll.me/15291480
You can choose more than one victim.

Attached: mt. nerdgasm.jpg (810x1200, 288K)

>Iron man T-pose

Attached: 1506638671596.png (604x717, 814K)

>Pepper
>showing up

She'll probably die a quarter into the movie.

The Skrull that's been impersonating Black Widow since the 90s.

But MCU can't use Skrulls.

But Pepper has perfected extremis from Iron Man 3 so she should be invincible with like fire powers

They are the villains in Captain Marvel user.

Attached: skrulls.jpg (1200x548, 101K)

That’s the biggest plot hole, to save Pepper Tony had to perfect Extremis. So what did he do with it after?

Are we talking overall, or in the first movie or in the second movie?

Well you should tell them that before they start filming Captain Marvel

Attached: captain-marvel-nick-fury.jpg (650x216, 18K)

Oh, yeah.

>Blatant Jesus allegory incoming

Definitely Iron Man
Definitely Loki
Possibly Bucky
Probably any of the characters that aren't highly marketable and don't have any chance of having their own movies, ie Wanda, Vision, Hawkeye, Nebula, one other GotG character, just to artificially raise the stakes
Possibly either War Machine or Falcon

I expect them to clear out anyone whose contracts are up. Anyone they kill whose contract isn't up will appear in flashbacks until they are.

They want people to feel like they NEED to see this movie so they're going to kill off anyone who isn't essential, with a couple of "important" characters.

Seeing as how fat chink and Vision are barely even noticeable in that poster....I`m gonna have to say they`re fucking dead.

also what the fuck is that eye planet on the top right? Shuma?

Attached: 911.png (600x463, 321K)

It's Thanos's ship. The Q-ship.

They can use Skrulls as a species, those rights are as it turns out shared between Fox and Marvel. Marvel just can't use Super Skrull, as it's too tied into the Fantastic Four.

Of course, this is all a moot point if the Disney/Fox merger goes through...Which it likely will.

So what asspull will they use to beat Thanos?

Its like you guy didn't even pay attention to the movie. It clearly said at the end of Iron Man 3 he got extremis out of her.

they won't

they'll utterly lose in this movie, then adam warlock will show up in part 2 and auto-win (also undoing the obligatory 'kill half the life in the universe'). that or someone else will do the 'he knows on some subconscious level he doesn't want to win' speech and nebula will kill him

I wouldn't be surprised if almost everyone dies at the end when/if Thanos assembles the Gauntlet.

Tony is almost definitely toast by the end of Avengers 4.

>Dying
>Capeshit
Come on

>no Drax

The fuck?

If Cap dies Tony's safe and vice-versa, and given that Avengers 4 set-photos show an old Tony in a Shield uniform and old-suit Cap (time travel) I think Tony's fine.

Iron Man lives and passes on the MCU face mantle, making future cameos.

he's righ there nigga, you blind?

Honestly? Vision and Gamora for me. I don't know what is about the latest trailer but I don't feel Gamora is going to make it.

STOP
I REFUSE TO LET THIS HAPPEN

Attached: 1509158766281.png (709x674, 743K)

>those curves on Captain Marvel

>Bucky
Ha, no way.
They're not killing Mr. Nine Movie Contract.

Attached: 1463625029788.gif (268x177, 1.06M)