Reminder that when the day of the rope comes, if you

Reminder that when the day of the rope comes, if you
>are NEET
>do own or have considered owning a hug pillow
>spend the majority of your free time on the vidya or watching anime
>have a fap folder with little to no real women in it
>hate women (half of white women voted Trump, go get yourself a gal you loser)
>just want to see the world burn since you're weak and haven't made a life for yourself that you're happy with

You will swing.
With my boot on your throat, and my weapon leveled at your skull, ill make you pray to your waifus so that you might be with them in Hell.
Except, your "perfect" women never existed, and you will be alone in death as you were in life.

The day of the rope is coming Weeb trash, you will swing.
Gtfo of my board. You give the Donald a bad name.

Gaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Go fuck yourself you whiny piece of shit. You ain't gonna swing shit. You're just as pathetic as the fucking weebs. Go cry into your Trump hug pillow now.

>sage goes in all fields

>With my boot on your throat, and my weapon leveled at your skull, ill make you pray to your waifus so that you might be with them in Hell. The day of the rope is coming Weeb trash, you will swing. Gtfo of my board.
disgusting larping christkike detected

They always forget about the bump from the reply.

By your logic, by calling me out on this echo chamber for internet losers, you're just as pathetic as I am.

Truth hurts huh? :(
Or could it be, you're actually weeb?
I smell your fear.

Fuck Christians.

You may me sick furscum
Go rub your cock on your zootopia plushies.

You do realise saging still works, yea? Your ID doesn't change to heaven and it does not bump it.

But then again, I can't expect you to have any brain function at all. I bet you didn't even vote for Trump.

Forgot to change my ip

I live in Texas. So I voted Harambe.

you don't know what you are talking about

>a bunch of sad, unproductive weebs have a place in Trump's America.

Don't make me laugh.
>inb4 meme magic

Are you okay?

>>have a fap folder with little to no real women in it
Who has a fap folder now? It's CURRENT YEAR, we have the cloud.

>le day of le rope
You know you fascists lost, right? Maybe not, because you were stupid enough to support your vanquisher.

That greentext feeling when you realize that 2D women + donating speed under falsified credentials are the final redpill.

>Don't make me laugh.
because you are mirthless

Fuck off Swedecuck

The Donald does not approve of drawn cartoon females wearing little to no clothing.

Hard as the barrel on my AR15 my friend.

Its hard not to touch myself when I get this solid.

tfw day of the rope will never come.
Nothing happened in Zimbabwe where white farmers weer evicted and killed
Nothing happened in south africa where whites are harrashed and killed
Nothing happened when 1600 girls were raped by Muslim in Britain

Am I?

Great word btw.

A N I M E
U
T
I
S
M

>tfw we will slowly impliment a caste system like India where the whites are the most revered people, but constitute a small ruling minority
How does that work out over there?

Exactly, The_Donald.

It will come
Have faith

The libtards aren't going to stop.
Donald will not be lenient.

It could definitely work. even thou the government is trying to eliminate the caste system
People still marry and network within their caste. which is impressive considering the cast system is supposed to be 6000 years old

Except the dindus and libs would revolt before it ever got that far

It seem the point of no return has been crossed, isn't it
Violent uprising will be the only option

Yessir

Unless the T man starts changing his tune he's gonna have problems with blue collar Americans too.
I'm confident he'll follow through, but if he doesn't drain the swamp between libcucks and disenfranchised blue collar Americans, there will be Hell today.

America is going to change, one way or another. By ballot or by bullet, weebs will hang and we will MAGA.