Go to the gym

Go to the gym.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjiiLOBtLXQAhUo7YMKHfRsD8wQtwIIHTAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_csvZyxssY&usg=AFQjCNFSHXCA76Et63kbhLmSPN28bXpK5g&sig2=Q8GIxe6YGwipMEj8OJDuiA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who has the time?

Literally the ugliest pecs in existance

Started 2 monthes ago, feel pretty good

I went yesterday and now my feet hurt

And roid presumably?

W-what are you going to do about it? Rip my boipussc?

Yes mein Führer.

12:52

I would prefer chopper

lift heavy, become völkisch.

but funny that you would post arnie. he didnt support trump and is a cuck.

ok. but im still going to masturbate twice a day and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

No, I have a home gym with eveything I need so I don't have to get propsositioned by faggots every time I want to lift.

fun fact: Arnold is actually a liberal

Every cuckservative is liberal because economic liberalism is right wing ideology you dumbass

t. numale who has never been to the gym.

You don't have to look like Arnie to look better than 95% of the population. So no, no sterons.

No gym, I'm extremely active though, more then most gym rats.

Kek wills it!

>muh social equity
>muh fag rights
>muh climate justice
>muh gun control
Arnold is the "classic liberal" cucks keep venerating.

MUMMEH

No gyms in my town

obviously you've never seen vegan gains.

that's the spirit

YES, become völkisch.

well done

I am a Ph.D. student with a TA commitmitment, a 15 hour/wk IT job on the side, and a girlfriend who enjoys lots of different activities (and brings me with).

If I can find time, you can too.

KEK WILLS IT!

How do work chest pecs?

How far are you away from a larger town where there is a gym?

Have you considered any of the DIY options?
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjiiLOBtLXQAhUo7YMKHfRsD8wQtwIIHTAA&url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_csvZyxssY&usg=AFQjCNFSHXCA76Et63kbhLmSPN28bXpK5g&sig2=Q8GIxe6YGwipMEj8OJDuiA

only pressure creates diamonds, friend

Same . I ran yesterday at the gym

and you're posting on /pol

I guarantee you one of those things isn't going so well. Probably the Ph.D. part or the girlfriend part.

You know, either that or, you're lying. But that's just ridiculous.

come with me faggot, I need to learn proper form

I like his pecs

ALRIGHT BOYS, IT'S TIME

WHO ARE YOU PUMPIN' OUT FOR? GOD? QUEEN? COUNTRY? YOURSELF? WAIFU?

WAIFU, SELF, AND COUNTRY REPORTING IN

Go to da choppa!!!

YES YESS GOYIM

YES GO TO TE GYM BUY THEM STEROIDS
YOU NEEEED THOSE MUSCLES
MUSCLES MAKE YOU HEALTHY YES
YES GOY GOOD PUMP THAT IRON WHILE TYRONE PUM... HAH NEVERMIND

just back from it and got a PR on chest press machine. Stay mad.

>chest press machine
schrumpeleierbasler was geht

Already went faggot joke's on you, my home board is /fit/

The digits of kek smile upon us, keep to the gym lads. We will build a better land by being better ourselves.

How can we expect to have a wholesome future, with beautiful wives and laughing children, if we ourselves are not wholesome?

That doesn't mean we have to put down the memes, but it does mean that we have to crawl out of our basements, get jacked, find wives who look like us, and meet our full potential.

KEK VULT!

I do. Compound lifts are pretty good and I can hit 1000 rope skips in a row without getting winded. I'm in quite good shape. Thank you.

I pump mostly for myself. USA too large to pump for, have little sense of national pride.

>mfw half russia is talking shit again

I short the part time job (do a lot of my own work on the clock) and currently waifu and I are separated geographically atm. So I fudged a little bit, but I still think most people can find time even if its just 3 hours a week.

the school is going well, though.

gym is too fucking expensive if you want to do this efficiently. I'm still a Poorlak student so sorry

>implying it takes a long time to work out
If you have time to shitpost you have more than enough time to exercise

going in about 10 minutes and bringing the gf. Taught her how to clean and press, she's getting pretty good at it.

pic related, cuz it's leg day

why why? I have all that I need with a pair of dumbells at home.

gettin' back on track, brah. Put on some weight first so I can get massive gainz.

What's this meme called?

Do it early in the morning before work.

I'll work out at home, thanks.

well done