Hamilton actor responds to "APOLOGIZE!" crying Drumpf tweet

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
youtube.com/watch?v=ub-wL1JZ680
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What hate?

This is quickly turning into a shit show.

Nigga who?

Man, lefties live in a world of their own creation. They're not even responding to real-world stimuli anymore. They've got a bogeyman in their mind, and by god, they're going to project that bogeyman onto whomever they please.

>the cult of liberalism

fucking cringe

Hate like calling half of Americans deplorable, calling everyone who doesn't agree with you a bigot,racist, homophobe, islamaphobe and a nazi. Also literally Hitler and beating people up and getting them fired.

Sounds like he is addressing the Democrat voters desu

>the countless Americans that have created false flags for attention

ftfy

In a literal sense, Whom?

It's been a shitshow since JFK was shot.

You heard him, liberals! Man wins election fairly, entitled crowds come crawling out of their colleges and Starbucks, calling him a racist because he's white, and bully and marginalize his voters. Sad!

i hate theater faggots

Just as planned

This is pretty funny. Trump, who is pretty pro-gay, encourages Pence to check out a Broadway play, maybe learn something, get some culture... and the petty actors and crowd fuck it up for everyone.

No, faggot.

>not even in office yet
>already getting handed the salty bantz

Trumpkin implosion when?
Too bad he can't sue anybdy as president.

Giving blacks any rights was a mistake

since Lincoln, if you're referring to the theater

He's describing the fucking left. He cries out in pain as he strikes us. How can they not see this?

>Apologize for what you didn't do

Hmmm really makes me think

"The Theater must always be a safe and special place."

The mulattoes are always the noisiest, no self pride or racial identity .. Sad!

The liberals are the only hateful ones

Maybe his wife likes plays?

Geez who is this maggot?

hamilton needs to fuck off, i'm sick of hearing about it

He will bed the knee now.

What hatred exactly?

Other than the Mexicans sending "their rapists" which was construed the wrong way I haven't heard Trump say anything hateful.

I just thought up an awesome idea for a movie
>president scared of being assassinated
>implements crazy security measures for the venue, armed guards behind him
>as play is nearly finished, in a scene where the main character has a "fake gun" he goes about his monologue as normal and shoots the president
>everyone thought the gun was fake, no one thought to screen the actors

Look what you've done..... ugh....

Sure ,no prob...
>I hereby OFFICIALLY APOLOGIZE for every act of hate and oppression ever perpetrated on anyone,anywhere at anytime HISTORICALLY AND IN PERPETUITY, FOREVER.

sincerely ,
Ciswhitemale

These cunts sure like to LARP

they should get their own country since they will literally never assimilate. they cling to nigger culture while being well spoken enough to shit on white culture. fucking scum. if we kept our coal burning women in check this never would've happened

>inb4 fucking kikes

fucking kikes man

>these Hamilton faggots not even knowing about the anti-Trump curse

>Fagilton

The left really is imploding in front of our eyes. What a time to be alive.

I want to put these people in camps

One of the most acclaimed Broadway musicals in years, “Hamilton” has been especially celebrated by liberals for its resonant, provocative portrayal of America as a nation of immigrants — particularly with its casting of Hispanic or black actors in the roles of Alexander Hamilton, George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and other founding fathers.

going to this event was a mistake. he thought he would entreat the crowds there with his presence but instead it got turned into a coup for rabid leftists. gotta be smarter than that.

Came to post this.

I feel like that "your" should be capitalized instead of the hate.
For someone who works in a musical I feel he should know what words to stress. SAD!

kek

The simplest comics are often the funniest ones

What hatred exactly?

Other than the Mexicans sending "their rapists" which was construed the wrong way by the mainstream meteor I haven't heard Trump say anything hateful.

>liberals are harassed

Oh man that's a spicy meme

That's retarded.
You're retarded.
Also, "Zoolander"

What the fuck is he even saying?

They're allowed to be hateful douchebags because someone else started it by voting in trump? Or..?

Honestly I don't even want to be in the same room as someone with aids in the first place

trump never even apologized for the blacks and hispanics he was caught discriminating against. of course, why would he apologize for his racist actions, since he always has been and always will be a racist?

Being black in the first place is a mistake

Don't forget super predators

>trump never even apologized for the blacks and hispanics he was caught discriminating against.

Which ones?

I wonder what would happen if conservative business start kicking out liberals off their establishments

How have so many people managed to live to adulthood without ever developing a view of the world beyond

>HURRR IS DAT HATE YES/NO
>IF NO MUST B LUV
>EVERYTHIN ELSE HATE THO HURRR

What's gone so wrong that people can live their entire lives in complete luxury without ever surpassing the mindset of a 3 year old? Fuck me I'm just getting madder and madder

I really want to see these people removed from this country in painful ways

>no racial identity
Direct result of race mixing. It's a show of ingratitude and disrespect to your forebears and it's evil to your child, who will have no racial identity and will be an outsider to every racial group.

>The President of the most powerful country in the world is getting on petty internet fights

Granted, Obama also did it to a lesser extent but still. I love le current year.

Have you ever seen a black person in greenland ?

Sounds exactly what Democrats do to white folks.

If you openly oppose tolerance and political correctness why should anyone ever apologize to you if they don't feel like it? Right wingers are so stupid

Yeah this is exactly what it is, they have fabricated their own realities where this sort of anger directed at Trump and his supporters is justified.
I remember some libtard woman went on a radio show and later accused the host of saying something like "women should be allowed to host stuff, they are too unstable."
It turned out that the radio host never said that, and that it was actually something she said.
Absolutely fucking delusional

It would be great and I would buy their products exclusively.

Kek his show will die out and no one will watch. Bankruptcy when?

Shhhhhhhhhh

Finally, someone speaks out. I doubt the liberal cunts are going to apologize, though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

>le nation of immigrants
>muh new colossus

when will they learn?

BEND
THE
KNEE

libs, everyone, libs.

Yes, a few.

youtube.com/watch?v=ub-wL1JZ680

(start from 1:25)

I think the biggest problem with liberals is. they just dont want any conflict any pain or any problems at all, what they want is world peace/world love at the cost of their own nations. if it means to let everyone come into your country and just fuck it up in trade for keeping your eyes and ears closed and just hoping that somehow someway someday everyone in the world will synch up to world love and peace.

Anything that conflicts with said thing, is a racist/sexist w.e even if the people that know the world cant ever be that way, sensible people. that know for peace in your nation to be a thing that sometimes you have to fight and not allow everything that everyone wants... look at sweden, hell lots of europe and the usa.

Japan is an extremely "xenophobic" country, same with korea and their form of crime and whatnot is so different to these over liberal nations. and because their culture is just 1 culture that clashes with itself and not 50 other races that think different.

/ranting

>what is hyper-dimensional chess

I thought that was a conservative talking until I read the rest of the comments.

As a working white man, I've been insulted by the left almost constantly, I've been told my opinions don't matter because the color of my skin. I have been told my grievances about work and pay don't matter because of my gender by teachers that already make twice as much as me, but earn it for fewer hours of work inside with air conditioning and no hazard of being hit by cars or getting a disability due to a mistake. Then I am harassed to death for things like a maga hat, where I have been assaulted and yelled at numerous times, all by women, gays, minorities that tend to be better off than me. I've been told I don't deserve representation. They campaign on taking away my free speech, censoring me, and taking away my hobbies like shooting.

And they want ME to apologize? For what exactly? Existing and wanting to have a decent honest life earn me a safe place to live with a family?

I'm a nice man by my nature, but they can go to hell. They are the fascists, they are the ones spreading hate and fear mongering. For all the idiots out there, the side that controls all the news and spouts constant propaganda, those are the bad guys.

How long til this faggot gets hit by a bus or diagnosed with cancer?

Why was a gay-basher like Pence at a musical, anyway?

Is he a closet queer?

agreed

Liberals possess seething hatred for white males that they don't try to hide.

Former trump supporter here. I used to ride his dick but then I saw this safe space shit and I realized how much of a fucking manchild idiot he is. He's PRESIDENT ELECT and he still hasn't grown the fuck up. It shows that his campaign antics weren't an act. This is really him. Cheeto Jesus really is a fucking manchild.

whites have to "APOLOGIZE!"

For the holidays, #BoycottBroadway

APOLOGIZE

fucking leafs jesus christ why are you ALL such wastes of time?

daughter

I liked unions but when they started this, "Whites are all inherently racist" crap and the news just kept sucking dem dick and insulting everyone who didn't, I switched sides. I'm not evil because I'm white.

You're on the road to the redpill. The next step is realizing that they're Marxist useful idiots.

>these retarded trumpfucks actually DENY that trump discriminates against blacks and hispanics

how fucking delusional are you idiots? trump was caught discriminating against blacks and hispanics by the justice department, and was sued for it.

this isn't speculation
this isn't hyperbole based on trump's statements
this is a fact of reality

donald trump discriminates against blacks and hispanics. we (the american people) caught him doing it. we sued him for it. we know, beyond any doubt - reasonable or otherwise - that donald trump is a racist. no one denies any of this unless they have a severe learning disability or they are willingly ignoring reality for some ulterior motive.

White bigots love Jewish and gay created entertainment (also known as Hollywood and Broadway) but hate them

Are you talking about people he didn't let rent apartments? As a landlord, you have the right to not rent to anyone if you think they won't be a good tenant.

>hitting a horse

What's Hamilton? I always here normies on twitter talking about it?

>coal burning women

You really think white men allowed white women to fuck farm equipment?

Mullatos are the product of slave owners making more baby slaves with their chattel. Don't you know about Thomas Jefferson?

HE SOUNDS UPSET

A dancing troupe of gay niggers acting out the words of a kike playwright based on twisting white history and making Andrew Jackson a singing nigger.

And people in New York paid money to see this.

Why even live?

>hit a horse
>horse gives no fucks about your politics
>horse will wreck your shit if you make it scared/angry

would've been funnier if it said you're a fucking white mare, but it wouldn't have made much sense because he's a male

Everything they don't agree with is "hate"

It's true though.

It's a gay theatre.

I don't think these stupid cunts understand the precedent this sets and that it can and will be used against them in the future.

Leftists have a very child like view of conflict and the world. They believe that all conflicts, even crime and war are caused by various forms of bigotry, or people being mean. They honestly believe the main perpetrator of being mean is white men. They look at history books, see white men had boats and were setting up civilization everywhere and that makes them even more angry, on the one hand it validates their warped view of reality as white men being the meanies , and also they see it as racist in itself that white men were the only ones doing these things, so they believe that women and minorities weren't allowed to 'play'

Well looks like the National Endowment to the Arts just got put on the budget chopping block.