Who will be the next villain in the MCU after thanos? korvac? annihilus? doom? kang?

who will be the next villain in the MCU after thanos? korvac? annihilus? doom? kang?

my hope is for this guy

Attached: download (21).jpg (202x250, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0R3tB3en7co
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kang

I'm assuming there are already plans afoot to start down the Secret Wars storyline once the X-Men and the Fantiastic Four are back under the MCU banner.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1000x1534, 378K)

Onslaught

Attached: Onslaught-Marvel-Comics-c.jpg (500x767, 129K)

meant to post a picture of fucking galactus, oh well

Is Doom possible yet? That'd be great.

I know a lot of people hate Ultimate, but I'd love for them to adapt the Gah Lak Tus series. Maybe make Daddy G himself more akin to his traditional appearance, but keep the unsettling space horror vibe of Ultimate Nightmare and such.

Thanos is going to get a gauntlet that grants him ilimited power. The infinity gauntlet puts him above Galactus, Mephisto, Korvac and even above the Eternity itself. Which villain could be possibly a bigger threat than that?

Doom the Annihilating Conqueror.

Attached: 3496327-w+fanfour2012016001_col.jpg (674x1024, 308K)

I think it'll go like this:

At the end of Infinity War, Scarlet Witch will get the glove and shake things up in a big way. Mutants will become common place (a reverse of House of M).

The Fantastic Four will arrive from space - they've been out there since the 60s. They'll tie in to Antmans past. There will be an Antman Origins film, with Reed Richards as a main character.

Doom and Magneto fuck.

galactus most certainly will be the 'final boss' of the MCU. that or the beyonder if they decide to adapt secret wars.

Kang will most likely be next, with doom following. korvac and annihilus will likely be the central antagonist of the next 2 gotg films.

Secret Invasion. Calling it now.

Magneto or Norman Osborn

Yeah you're right, why keep making billions of dollars, they should just shut it all down once Thanos is beaten.

Fucking idiot.

who hurt you, user?

Galactus is overrated. Reed just asspulled some machine ultimate "bullshit nullifier" and made him fuck off so hard Galactus suit turned purple

It doesn't have to be a powerlevel bullshit of every new enemy tops the old one. A threat is still a threat, if they barely scrape by and beat thanos then someone strong but not on his level would still be a good choice.

I'd like either Doom or Kang

Attached: Doctor Doom face.gif (1000x1480, 3.22M)

it's not about how strong an opponent is, but how much threat they provide.

loki is far stronger than ultron or baron zemo but ultron proved to be a bigger threat and zemo almost completely destroyed the avengers entirely.

Personally, I'd love it if they did a proper villain team ala Masters of Evil or Lethal Legion as a next installment.

I'd really love it if they used good ole Count Nefaria as the mastermind and final boss. It would be awesome to see the Avengers take on a pseudo-Superman and guys like Hyperion and Sentry are a bit too obviouse, but Nefaria could get away with it.

Attached: Count Nefaria73a222c4553b18e7249fdee1f7.jpg (564x855, 116K)

>sentry
what would happen if they gave him a solo flick?

would Sup Forums scream and cry?

DC fans would cry about Superman ripoff

I'm assuming Secret Wars. Korvac was a big deal, but his story was more about his tragic life than being a villain. Doom is retarded without Reed, and Galactus and Annihilus need the FF there, despite what casuals think.

The universe is going to get reset after this

Skrulls. They're already setting up for Captain Marvel to be first and set up Skrull Invasion. No doubt Super Skrull is next

They can do Dark Reign with Norman Osborn. Sentry was on that team. I don’t know the deal with his rights though. They can also use Doom in place of Norman I guess.

> Doom is retarded without Reed
Not really, Doom has had famous stories where Reed wasn’t relevant one bit. He is like Black Adam, started as an exclusive villain to Shazam/Fantastic Four but over time became a universal villain as the leader of a nation.

Isn't that the plot of Captain Marvel (2019)?

Galactus is not a big bad.

Scarlet Witch is not a plot device, X-Fag.

> Mephisto

Fucking kek

Mephisto is very low tier, user. Shuma Gorath, Chthon, Set, and Dormammu consider him way, way beneath them.

this

Kilmonger was a better Magneto than Magneto.

Next villain is Kang and/or Doom. That's why they put a bunch of vibranium in Sakovia, made Civil War 2 about time travel, and have had Kang in the Lego games and time travel stuff in the recent cartoons. They'll probably make a Captain Marvel: Civil War or Avengers: Civil War movie at some point where characters fight with each other over time traveling.

The only Hulk story almost anyone ever talks about anymore is Planet Hulk, all well and good, but what about doing a real classic Hulk story with a villain that can definitely pose a threat to the Avengers?

Have the Avengers flung into the Future Imperfect where the Maestro rules, or have the Maestro himself come back in time to trick the Avengers into helping him somehow before he turns on them.

Would be a great opportunity for Ruffollo to show off his acting chops and really show how nasty the Hulk can get.

Attached: Maestro.jpg (1366x768, 151K)

I'd like annihilus but they won't do it.

Steve Rogers. They'll do their version of Secret Empire.

Just because Doom's had a few stories without Reed doesn't mean anything. By that logic you can make Joker a big bad in the DCEU without utilizing Batman at all.

Kang is off-limits due to rights issues (he was packaged along with the FF because he started off as a one-off FF villain Ramna Tut).

Ultron or Baron Zemo will probably be the next major villain. Or a recast Red Skull.

Remember; we've not gotten around to doing Masters of Evil yet. You just know Marvel will want to do Masters of Evil before DC gets around to doing the Legion of Doom/Injustice League in their films.

You really can’t. Joker’s dynamic works only with Batman. In the MCU Doom can be a villain for Avengers and Black Panther even. He doesn’t need Fantatsic Four to work unlike Joker that needs Batman. Not saying Joker is worse for it but it’s how the characters work.

Just you wait, Starkfag.

Dr. Doom with Beyonder powers

Well played sir

Yea and then all the current superheroes are going to be remade into the SJW nu-male feminist heroes.
Luckily the comics for this shit don't sell at all so the movie tickets for them won't sell either.

Attached: liberal fagshit.jpg (1280x720, 330K)

>Kang is off-limits due to rights issues
Do you not follow the news?

>Cap's biggest ally taking up the mantle
Fucking SJWs with their illogical pandering plotlines

Why is Sup Forums so fucking cucked? So how do you explain the other two huh?

Who the fuck is Kang and how I never heard of him before

I really didn't mind Falcon becoming the new Cap, but it was still handled incredibly poorly. Down to the "He's not my cap" strawman bullshit.

While Kamala being Muslim is clearly just SJW pandering and completely irrelevant to her plotlines and story, her character did grow on me a little, though I still do not care for her fangirling or the "You're gonna be the greatest ever" bullshit from the likes of Spiderman and Wolverine for no reason.

FemThor is just utter trash in every way though.

WE WUZ KANGZ

Actually read comics

Kang is the 4th biggest avengers villain after ultron, thanos, and doom

Dr Doom from the Future, or maybe not.

Attached: WE.jpg (960x540, 171K)

>Avengers: Doom.

Kang The Conqueror
youtube.com/watch?v=0R3tB3en7co
Have fun

>not knowing Ms Marvel’s deal

Go home, Sup Forums

>thanos
Apart from Infinity Gauntlet (in which they were cannon fodder for the cosmic characters) and Infinity when else do they fight him?

>season 3 never
Feels bad man, EMH was the best iteration of the Avengers ever including the comics

I can't decide between Kang and Doom.On one hand, you have this being from far future with technology so advanced that it makes Stark's stuff look like the Dark Ages, and the possibility of fun time travel shenanigans which could bring back characters if the actors want to. On the other hand we have Dr Doom; a man can fight the Avengers alone not just because he's better at what they do, but because of his intelligence/will to rule.

Anybody is better than Galactus though

Attached: Kang The Conqueror.jpg (1000x1347, 177K)

I hope that we see Hulk at his angriest hes ever been at the end of Pt II, that it wouldn't be safe to contain him on earth anymore, Illuminati is made, then we get World War Hulk

World War Hulk with a playfully tyrannical Hulk persona from the future right after Thanos seems kind of weird.

Have to wait until they bring in Hercules as a replacement for Thor and Red Wolf as a replacement for Captain America and have them go to Earth in the year 2300 in a parallel universe

Attached: nomad red wolf.jpg (258x484, 83K)

And if they need a reboot in order to recast the cast younger, they got just the villain and event for that.

Attached: 1500475051400.jpg (1988x3056, 2.49M)

No villain can be a bigger physical threat than Thanos, so they'd probably want to go with a villain who was dangerous in a different way, so Doom makes sense on that level, and he's also often a villain to Black Panther specifically, so they can set him up in the sequel to their surprise megahit new star.

He honestly isn't going to be much of a threat if Thor, Hulk and Vision (if he kept the infinity stone) are sent to the future together. Hell Thunder Mode Thor should be sufficient to solo it.

cause galactus is like a hungry tiger thats eating to survive. he has no motive other than take care of his hunger. its not bad but not as only villain

doom use magic + science. he is not often villain to bp only sometimes most times he wants to rule the world. difficult with wakanda so strong

there's a chance it'll be someone totally new. that, or have such a loose connection to the comics it might as well be

my baseless speculation is that Disney sort of wishes they had spent the last five years hyping something with more of a big reveal at the end

Not one villain, but a team. Zemo and the Masters of Evil. Abomination dethawed, new Yellowjacket, Enchantress, Sam Rockwell as Titanium Man, Executioner, living sound Klaue.

Best answer

If the Fox deal goes through it'll be Galactus.

Otherwise I think Dormammu, if not him, Annihilus.

doom has had it out with every major marvel character at this point

She's a nigger and a mudslime. If that's not SJW pandering then I don't know what is.
That being said, you're a complete and utter cuck, and I'm pretty sure it's past time for you to suck your wife's bull Tyrone off.

Attached: you're literally a cuckold faggot.jpg (490x665, 82K)

yikes

Maestro is cannonically way stronger than normal Hulk and has Bruce Banner's intellect. Combine that with him cribbing Iron Man's tech, Cap's shield and various other artifact like Ronan's hammer and he could very easily pose a huge threat.

>I don't read comics

I couldn't get past 1 minute without realizing how bad this animation is

I mean that's the point of the Sentry isn't it? Hyperion would be a better solo flick anyway.

Just wait until Disney buys Hasbro.

Attached: Transformers_Vol_1_3.jpg (400x607, 82K)

The classic trope idea of someone from the future coming back with time travel. He wants to conquer all times and all universes, his main threat is tech we don't understand and a disregard for life or collateral damage since it isn't his timeline so he has a dissociation with it all.

I just want a fucking Annihilation Wave with proper Richard Rider Nova, Adam Warlock, Guardians of the Galaxy, Quasar, Silver Surfer and Captain Marvel. But it can take place completely in space without tieing into the usual MCU line up like Avengers, so it can later lead to the Skrulls invading Earth and a new huge team up. Maybe Marvel can even reboot the Inhumans and make it into a real movie instead of a shitty TV series. That would be good.

It will be Doom without a doubt

As annoying as the SJW push is, I'll gladly put up with it if it pissed off people like you. Keep it coming.

They'd need a decent F4 flick first.

>Have to wait until they bring in Hercules as a replacement for Thor
Could be cool, I figured they'd probably just have someone else use mjolnir

There is no Mjolnir anymore remember

Oh yeah he's going to be using stormbreaker or whatever

ultimate universe, yes all of them

>Annihilation Wave with proper Captain Marvel
Why would you want Carol in an Annihilation adaptation?

I meant proper Nova instead of what we ended up with, in the GotG.
I know that Carol wasn't in the Annihilation or Conquest, however, I think that she would fit in there.

It's tough to top Gauntlet Thanos as a cosmic threat, I would think the next natural thing to build towards would be a villainous superteam.

Masters of Evil would be the obvious choice, have Arnim Zola put the pieces of it together.

Attached: Masters of Evil.jpg (608x229, 183K)

Old age, Alzheimers and the slowly beckoning call of the grave.

Super-soldiered' Zemo
energy form Klaw
Zola-modified-Veronica Crimson Dynamo (female pilot?)
Abomination
Baron Mordo
Yellowjacket II (the female one)
Wonder Man
SCIENCE! ressurected zombie Quickslav as Whirlwind.

Attached: Arnim Zola.gif (500x250, 464K)

>SJW nu-male feminist

Attached: 1513882656236.png (291x344, 82K)

With the Fox buyout it's almost certainly Doom

how mad would you be if this is the direction of Phase 4 and onwards

Attached: 5748683-6877778525-Reed_.png (600x645, 356K)

the only i can see the Inhumans happen in the MCU is as F4 villians

So has Joker. That doesn't mean he has a personal connection to them. Does that mean Red Skull is a Spider-Man villain?

Before the Fox thing I suppose would be Kang, time travel and reboot, now Doom and the Celestials for the next 3 phases. Galactus phase 4, Annihilus 5

MCU flops and dies

True