How is this acceptable?

How is this acceptable?

Attached: C52007A0-3725-49C3-A9B6-F76CE41CD0EA.jpg (1200x800, 98K)

It's unfinished CG from a movie that's half a year away from being out. It happens in literally every movie trailer, Disney, WB, and every other company out there does it.

A better question is why do people care enough about Ghost in the first place to get mad at this.

What's wrong with it?

As an aside, I don't really care about this movie, I'm only paying attention to Ghost because I'm a Thunderbolts fan.
>no Karla
>no Melissa
>no Abe
>no Erik
>no Bert
At this point, it's looking doubtful it'll even be a thing. Fuck.

I thought the new Reboot was suppose to be bad looking.

imma keep it real with u chief

this actually doesn't look that bad

It's a practical suit, not CGI at all.

That's even worse.

That shot is pure CGI

Attached: landscape-1517398812-ant-man-ghost-villain-hannah-kamen.jpg (640x320, 37K)

>waifu Ghost
... Nope. Still weird.

The new season of Beware the Batman's looking pretty good.

>CG looks bad as a still image

STOP THE PRESSES

>CGI in most modern films looks considerably worse than CGI from 17 years ago
How the fuck is this even possible?

Attached: 12412343124132.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>Sup Forums confuses a practical suit for cgi

>that pic related
>looks better than anything
no nigga, post JP or something real good

>Jurassic "hiding behind rain" Park looking better than LOTR
You got lost on your way to reddit?

They realized they didn't have to try hard after all because audiences will gobble up anything anyway.

Get out

Stop this meme

You're an actual retard.

And you're an actual shill.

>muh shills
k

How is calling a practical suit a practical suit shilling? I haven't seen a Marvel Movie since 2003's The Hulk and I think this suit design is shit compared to any of the comics designs, but I can still fucking tell it's a practical suit.

Have we gone past the point where liking something is shilling. Are we at the point where if you point out facts, that's somehow also shilling because you don't like the truth? Is that where we are now?

>ITT: People confusing an actual suit for CGI
It's one of those cases where the suit's texturing looks otherworldly.

I honestly don't see the fault here. I mean, show me a Ghost cosplay that nails the look.

Seriously, moron? That's your defense?
>show me a cosplay better than this movie costume ecks dee!

Just because they have a practical suit doesn't mean every shot of it isn't CGI. Look at Homecoming. The mask looks fake as fuck in OP pic.

Tell me what's wrong with it. Is it cause it doesn't have a bulbous head?

As somebody who's worked in the props department for AM&TW, I can tell you the actual prop mask does look like this in person, with the texture (or lackof, to be precise).

Riiight

Attached: landscape-1517398809-ant-man-stuntwoman-hannah-kamen.jpg (640x320, 38K)

So when's the part of the movie where Eric O'Grady is introduced and has to take one for the team and sleep with her during the climax of the movie?

>Implying current SJW Marvel will ever acknowledge O'Grady ever again

>A bts shot of the stunt suit looks differant than a polished shot of the suit worn for non action scenes
Who'da thunk it?

He was in Secret Empire as one of the heavy hitters on Hydra's Avengers and he was in Illumanati during peak Marvel-SJW