Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM
youtube.com/watch?v=l82jXj5tHos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=S8pXJWVszNM

youtube.com/watch?v=l82jXj5tHos

Pepe approves

This made me puke blood.

Really gets my cerebrospinal fluid circulating.

How does Putin view the Kurds?

Holy shit France
How could you let this happen?
Follow your anthem you pussy bastards

Are such old buildings not protected in France? WTF

wow

My French friend explained to me that since certain parts of France haven't really seen significant destruction lately, they don't appreciate their architecture much at all.

He's a Serbian immigrant to France by the way and knows and appreciates more about French history than any Frenchman that I know of. Haven't even seen any frogs on here who remotely compare.

Makes your brainblood shimmer to a cerebral spineboil.

This is the country responsible for (((liberal democracy))) so I'm not too suprised

Fuck France I still can't believe so many Americans died to liberate these ungrateful shit bags

Putin sees them as potential allies. But he also pursuites a closer relationship with Turkey. Also the Kurds are supported by the US. The fact that Putin decided not to bomb them allthough they also annex territory in North Syria shows the connection between them.

Partially true, but better relationship with Turkey is not what he is seeking. He wants obedience, not equal relationships.

When is this madness supposed to happen?

Bump for rage

Don't forget about us, the Canadians and the ANZACS you cuck.

And they replaced it with a fucking park.

That's really is disgusting.

maybe trump will arm the poor persecuted christians

>the commonwealth
>doig anything besides provide American pilots sluts in WWII
Lol

Really make me think

>make

Tenia que ser negro

We pulled most of the work. All you idiots did was act like you saved the fucking universe while we did the real work. Smoke and mirrors are all you idiots are good for. America has never won a war on its own. Always needing help.
Also
>American
>telling others that the women is sluts
Top kek
Your country is famous for being full of whores.
Even more so than France.
And you know how much the French love their whores.

FRANZOSEN!!!

Not to mention that the real war was fought on the eastern front. All you idiots did was nuke the already defeated japan.

The only conflict between us and canada.
Canada was still Great Britain back in 1812, when you tried to "liberate" us. The empire kicked your ass and canada is still loyal to the queen to this day.

why? what was the purpose of destroying beautiful architecture hundreds of years old?

>Secular ((((Liberal)))) Republic + Muslim invation

This is just disgusting. It's almost like they want more mosques and muslims...

lol 'liberate'

Kinda forgetting that the US and Britain sent 20 million tons of material aid to the Soviets, not to mention the goods the US sent to Brtain, and to the French resistance fights after France was taken... The US might not have fought and died with everyone else but they made sure everyone else didn't collapse.

>le fighting to build Jewish empire
Good goy, is there anything less you need? You want to build it for free? Oh god, retards at work.
At least ask Vatican for money.

>

DEUS VULT

PRAISE KEK