How does Sup Forums feel about this guy running Trump's White House?

Watch this slide.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRg7xvWyYog
youtube.com/watch?v=uD593z4kzXU
youtube.com/watch?v=JTPyE6f7GnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es
youtube.com/watch?v=shx_l5LT0ro
youtube.com/watch?v=3Yh0jAxOxGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumb because I'm a cuck.

LOL obviously I don't mind but I always wondered how the white nationalist crowd can endorse Trump when this is probably the closest a Jew has ever been to any President (publicly of course).

I posted a thread on this about a week ago and it slid with 0 responses.

Not sure how to feel. I always thought he was a cuck his entire campaign, and though he was letting Donald fuck Ivanka on the dl and was some sort of faghag.

But like a week before the election, it was obvious he was a lot more than he let on to any of us. Wouldn't be surprised if he is literally acting as the president through Trump from behind the scenes.

Not sure if he's based or not, he's a smart and good looking motherfucker and seems like a cool guy. Not much info on him. He makes me think of Lelouch from Code Geass. Hopefully he is on the side of the white race.

of all the memes about germany there is no better one to describe your sorry asses

>Hopefully he is on the side of the white race.
LOL fat change goy

*chance

I feel okay with it because he's young and doesn't seem like the subversive Soros type

Do you know he was responsible for having Chris Christie and affiliate staff sacked?

>It's widely assumed in political circles that the sacking of Christie was at least partly an act of personal payback by Kushner. Back in 2004, then-U.S. Attorney Christie convicted Kushner's father, Charles Kushner, on a variety of charges including tax evasion, witness tampering and making illegal campaign contributions.

cnn.com/2016/11/16/opinions/jared-kushner-opinion-louis/index.html

he's been kicking out establishment types connected to christie, which is pretty good

Henry Kissinger was dubbed best Jew by Richard Nixon.

Hated all Jews except for Hank. He thought all of them were disloyal except for Hank.

People thought deepthroat was Hank. It wasn't.

Hank was best Jew.

From the little we know about him, it seems like he is. Believe it are not there are red pilled jews. Sure, 90% of them should be gassed but there are some decent ones same for any other non white minority.

Trump wouldn't give him Ivanka if he was anything less.

But Ivanka's a Jew now.... and Trump's so happy she's gonna have a "beautiful Jewish baby".

Very concerning... especially because he is commonly described as the largest influence on the donald, yet we know and hear very little about him.

As an Evangelical I see no contradiction in a nationalist Jew. As far as I'm concerned, the only important thing is his competence.

However I'm conscious this site caters also to dim bulbs that believe: Isis= Jews.

Nixon was the most redpilled president

youtube.com/watch?v=NRg7xvWyYog

The meme is true but Instead of making fun about pure wotkethic you should try to adapt it

Otherwise you will Sound like the Niggers on the Train complaining about their Boss because they are bot allowed to arrive Late to work

Pretty good.
Seems to be a servant of kek
Very smart guy doing big things, wish I was him tbqhwy

youtube.com/watch?v=uD593z4kzXU

youtube.com/watch?v=JTPyE6f7GnQ

>Seems to be a servant of kek
He's on Orthodox Jew.

>Angepasstes Schaf
Or you could move to another country that has essentially the same living standards and fewer muslims.

I hope he indeed is on our side. How would Trump, being richer and twice his age, be controlled by him? You'd have to get into some serious conspiracy stuff to believe in that. I don't want to believe, because that would mean the world is fucked beyond imagination for us.

There is no proof that 100% of jews are cooperating with each other. I find it unlikely that they wouldn't have their internal power struggles. Jared could be planning on becoming Top Juden. Admit it, we know little about any of them.

>taking Trump literally
>ever
I would say the exact same thing if I wanted reasonable protection from accusations of antisemitism. Nothing screams louder ''I'm not anti-semite'' than having a jew daughter.

why did trump's kids convert to judaism?
i was heart broken when i found out, anybody have an explanation

everyone serves kek in their own way

Kids? Plural? I thought it was just Ivanka (who did it for marriage obviously)

>How would Trump, being richer and twice his age, be controlled by him?

"Controlling him" would be an exaggeration but he def. has his ear.

im not sure

>I would say the exact same thing if I wanted reasonable protection from accusations of antisemitism

Yeah okay cause he was totally facing serious accusations of antisemitism despite his public rampant sucking of Israel's cock for years.

Both his sons are dating/engaged/married to Jews too, I think.

youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es

He kinda was though. People were spinning the KKK endorsement story into saying Trump was antisemitic.

Jews think literally everyone is antisemitic though. The KKK endorsement was ridiculously weak and would never have got anywhere.

youtube.com/watch?v=shx_l5LT0ro

youtube.com/watch?v=3Yh0jAxOxGE
Reminder that Trump is an IQ eugenicist who had all his children marry Jews

I have no idea. I don't know Jared or Trump, beyond what I've recieved from MSM and some googling.

Eh, maybe that's exactly why they couldn't accuse him of anything? Trump always praises Israel and when even his daughter is supposedly jewish, good luck calling Trump an antisemite. That also could be used to confuse jews themselves. Ever heard the ''keep friends close and enemies closer''? Trump could be very well playing that one, only he can know.

Interesting compilation, I hadn't really spotted that before.

There have been reports Jared is heavily involved in the campaign. You can say it's bullshit but IDK why the MSM would lie about such a mundane detail.

>"I have good genes"

Let's face it, they're subpar and without Kek's blessing he'd be nothing

And how do you know that's exactly what Trump would want them to think? He has proven to be good at playing multidimensional chess, I would absolutely not think anything about Trump or Jared is certain. Who even knows if Jared (or Ivanka) is jewish? We really do not know how deep the rabbit holes go.

Trump probably didn't underestimate his most autistic supporters in that they wouldn't take a notice on Jared.

This Kushner guy is giving me bad vibes. Probably because he reminds of Christian Bale in American Psycho.