”Oh no we’ve made our villain too powerful to beat! Let’s have get distracted by a Reddit Off!”

>”Oh no we’ve made our villain too powerful to beat! Let’s have get distracted by a Reddit Off!”

Attached: 463E4920-13DB-4BF1-9291-5360E7FF4F2C.jpg (349x500, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r_F59gEOAgU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi, Sup Forums.

>Implying Ronan being such a ceremonial, operatic motherfucker that even having momentary god powers couldn't save him from being perplexed by frivolity in an apocalyptic scenario isn't the most fitting way to put him in the ground

Attached: 1506704804542.gif (360x203, 1.05M)

And yet when Thanos is shown not to be overpowered Sup Forums complains anyway.

Attached: 1494457669968.gif (400x400, 2.28M)

conventional defense wasn't working. The Nova Corps built a fucking wall out of spaceships and Ronan penetrated it like a big fat dick. They had to play the wild card

>still mad about this

Wow...... Just, wow.

I hate Gamora's dumb face

Attached: No.gif (528x578, 2.58M)

Lewd

Attached: smough's_helm.png (192x266, 22K)

>four years and counting
>op's still mad
lmao

Attached: aggressively meming.gif (500x600, 1.85M)

>dancing is reddit
That explains so much about you people.

>acting

Attached: KAL-EL NO.png (762x629, 433K)

>brings up DC when his precious Marvel films are being insulted

Ronan was a nuts extremist who wanted to destroy Xandar out of a sense of ancestral righteousness and cultural offensiveness, he was understandably theatrical and extremely serious, so Quill being a goofy fucking idiot for 30 seconds to bring him down a peg Z a distraction works perfectly fine.

Sup Forums as it does with everything just memed the scene into oblivion until the point half the people posting it hadn't seen the movie.

>an unambiguously comedic movie does a comedy thing
how dare they

Attached: what+the+fuck+did+you+say+to+me+you+little+bitch.gif (326x52, 132K)

I'm still just a little peeved. Despite everyone claiming it was a "wild card" I saw that crap coming a mile away and knew that Quill would do something goofy to distract Ronan. I wish they'd chosen something a bit more clever, or built up to it a little more. You could argue that they did with "Footloose" and "saving the world through dance," but it certainly wasn't enough for me. Not for what I thought Ronan warranted.

How did I read that whole gif?

>implying i'm trying to defend Marvel
more like making fun of the fact that the women in these superhero films can't fucking act

Attached: pew pew.jpg (980x490, 60K)

I think he's claiming that both movies have bad actors?

Why does this have to be a company war

youtube.com/watch?v=r_F59gEOAgU

How is that pic of Scarjo bad acting?

MCU has done some dumb shit, but this made sense. Ronan was a drama queen, someone who needed everyone to notice him and fear him. Quill randomly goofing off completely threw him off guard, and it makes sense.

And how is posting still images of actresses proving that they are bad at acting

kek

I made a poast a long time ago from the perspective of this character about diseases from imperialists and fighting for ones native people but its lost to the annals of 4channery. Maybe you remember telling me you liked the cut of my jib or that you wished to subscribe to my newsletter about it.

Who said I was trying to prove anything with that pic

Attached: BNjFzlMCMAE95hH.jpg (598x315, 19K)