Worst thing Peggy/other character has done in KOTH

Remember when Peggy secretly drugged hank with steroids without either his will or consent and did so for weeks?

Attached: Peggy_continues_Crying[1].png (569x427, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yyvukPKOZ9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Manual reminder that Peggy Hill was normal until after she fell out of that plane. After those episodes, her behavior got more and more erratic. Peggy Hill has an un-diagnosed brain injury she received from her accident.

Worst thing? Aggravated me with her personality and her burning need to be proven right.

Attached: 1505711119552.gif (350x227, 3.55M)

Peggy had excellent feet.

Attached: Peggy's_Size_16_Feet.png (569x427, 202K)

The Thanksgiving episode where she was getting jealous of Bobby gets me.

People will probably say the guy dying, but I don't blame Peggy for that. The guy wanted to kill her niece

Attached: 1446405552184.png (261x358, 39K)

Off the top of my head probably either drugging Hank or purposely teaching Lucky wrong so he'd fail

I would have said that manslaughter bit from one of the halloween eps but the guy was dangerous

its weird that i want to violate her?

God I wish they did a scene like in Family when Quagmire told off Brian with Peggy. It'd be so satisfying.

Remember that time Peggy tried to cheat on Hank to feel sexy?

the pig guy dying was the best thing Peggy ever did she saved Luanne

She didn't die when she fell out the plane

That's the point of the character, though. She's an idiot who thinks she's smart while also feeling extremely self-righteous and above everyone else.

How about when she lied to Hank about being a virgin? Hank could have been nailin tail in Arlen but he saved himself for her thinking that she had done the same.

Attached: silvio-the-sopranos3.jpg (650x360, 103K)

and remember she fucked up his testicles by doing that

which episode?

>mfw my nuts shrivel up and die

Attached: 56x5.png (703x711, 407K)

I forget the name but it was the bull race ep right?

Nuts are just a theory by scientists that need an excuse to think they are manly.

That time Dale tried to sue the Manitoba company by claiming that his second hand smoking made his wife ugly. He even went so far as to sabotage Nancy's facial cream, giving her horrible (probably painful) rash, and proceeded to insult her about it. Even the people he was suing thought he was being a cunt. Granted, he did all this so he could use the settlement money to get Nancy a face lift that she wanted, but it was still the cuntiest thing Dale has ever done, and I say this as a Dalefag.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

You forgot that they bugged his house, The worst thing Dale done was getting John Redcorn to cheat with bill girlfriend It was a massive dick move for the both of them

Dale is my favorite character, by far.
But he's a cuck.
Not the meme kinda cuck
but the real kinda cuck.
What does that say about me?

Attached: QIdAgW - Copy.jpg (849x479, 62K)

Remember when Bobby learned to suck himself off after breaking his ribs and then kept asking people to help him when he couldn't do it by himself due to the pain?

Hes not a real cuck he doesn't know or take pleasure in the fact that John Redcorn fucked his wife

It wasn't steroids, it was testosterone.

Yeah, and even in the end he's just like "well, I didn't want you to have to LIE, I just needed you to BELIEVE you were hideous" and playing it off like he did her a favor. I know he's an asshole and that's the joke and all but it was a little much.

Also obligatory Strickland framing Hank for murder.

No, that's the meme cuck. The "real" definition of cuck is someone unwittingly fathering children that aren't their own.

Not defending peggy at all, but if anons had gf they'd do the same thing with pills that enlarge breasts or ass.

Nah man, that's a cuckold fetishist.
If you're wife steps out on you, you're a cuck.
If you raise another man's baby after such a trist, you're a Supreme Cuck.
If you raise that child thinking it's your own, then you're an Omega-level Cuck

Attached: jha0icd4nai01.jpg (1536x864, 84K)

I wish that they made an episode where dale found out it could be what-if episode or whatever I just wanna see what would happen

I despise peggy, but I agree.
I want to lock her ankles in stocks and tickle torture her massive feet mercilessly and relentlessly until she's sobbing and crying for it to stop. hopefully make her piss herself a few times in the process.

Attached: 1499191082680.png (938x704, 432K)

I like this more than I should.

footfags are so retarded

Why does this pic make me think of a really degrading anal rape session, followed by Peggy playing it off as if it was just a passionate tryst that "can't happen again", despite her trying to arrange another meet-up?

Wrong.
Dale is an Anti-Cuck or a Reverse-Cuck.

Dale is the one who ends up cucking John Redcorn.

>It wasn't steroids, it was testosterone.

Attached: tmp_13691-InnocentVeneratedAngelwingmussel-max-1mb943481713.gif (240x180, 154K)

>Anti-Cuck or a Reverse-Cuck

>Nancy leaves John Redcorn goes back to Dale after she falls in love with him again
>Joseph rejects John Redcorn at every turn and accepts Dale as his true father (even though they both believe that Joseph's father is a space alien)

Checks out.
>John Redcorn stays = KEKED!

But that scene was so akward and poorly executed. The town rapist is suddenly a soup kitchen activist who respects women? Literally anyone by Quagmire should have delivered that monologue.

Cucked

>Anti-Cuck or a Reverse-Cuck

>Nancy leaves John Redcorn goes back to Dale after she falls in love with him again
>Joseph rejects John Redcorn at every turn and accepts Dale as his true father (even though they both believe that Joseph's father is a space alien)

Checks out.
>John Redcorn status = C U C K E D !

He probably already knows. But the worst thing I could imagine him doing is killing John Redcorn, and setting it up as a suicide.

he knew the whole time and made subtle references throughout series.

And I get that. I'm just saying I wanted something similar to that for Peggy.

>people are so fucking retarded they never try to discover where the memes they use come from.

Neck yourself

They keep doing this with Quagmire a lot in the latest seasons for some reason. He's one of the main characters that's the first to point out how wrong someone is or how terrible they are, but whenever the fact that he's a literal rapist is brought up it's played off as a joke. I guess someone on the writing staff really likes him.

He’s a fan favorite with girl viewers. Take with that what you will.

They did, the episode with the country singer. Hank tells Peggy she's bonkers and prone to lying to build herself up.

It was pretty fucking obvious there are several theories that he knew but got off on it so he allowed it

>he knew the whole time and made subtle references throughout series.

Can you give examples?

Not the guy you are responding to, but Dale listens into every phone call in the house. He'd must have heard something whenever Recorn rang the house.

>questions everything
>believes he fathered a brown child with no doubt
part of the comedy

Don’t forget that he always has some situation that makes Brian an asshole like his niece that had cancer. She was dressed in plain clothes that usually guys wear and she didn’t talk until quagmire mentioned it

Attached: 45A51F43-79F7-4A8F-8294-26320181CB92.gif (498x278, 1.13M)

Peggy killed someone? I don't remember this.

But Redcorn only ever phoned the house about Nancy's therapy sessions for her persistent headaches. All above-board.

In Dale's defense, he realized the damage he was doing and purposely threw away his easy victory just to tell her that she's beautiful. Didn't even wait until after they won the case to tell her the truth, he willingly sabotaged everything for her.

Remember when she taught Lucky math wrong on purpose so he would fail his GED? Remember that smug, satisfied look on her face when he got the results that would have ended his AND Luane's life?

I don't think that's the worst thing she's never done. At least it was for Hank's own good. Hell, Hank was over the moon and the happiest he had been in years, and didn't his reverse-puberty come from being overdosed? The testosterone was even prescribed to Hank from a doctor, too. He legitimately needed it.

Compare to the episode where she sabotaged Lucky and made sure he didn't get a GED. She wanted to protect Luanne, but she was ruining Lucky's chance to improve his life, both for him and Luanne. And all things considered, Lucky was a good man for Peggy's niece, and Peggy's sabotage only made things worse because Lucky got with Luanne anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=yyvukPKOZ9o

What's fucked up is that they had just hit the button to start the conveyor belt like a minute before this, and she couldn't remember which button it was that she used to start it. So she killed someone with her stupidity basically.

threadly reminder that almost every character on KoTH should be in jail

Hank: bought crack then tricked the judge, illegally re-entered the US, got the car dealership blown up
Peggy: smuggled cocaine into a prison, kidnapped a Mexican girl, killed Larson, almost killed Randy Travis, drugged Hank, kidnaps all the voters for School Board
Bobby: made drugs at school, burned down the chuch
Luanne: Has a hand in Larson's death
Dale: attempts to buy crack, burns down the fire station, implicit with Peggy almost killing Randy Travis, illegally re-entered the US
Bill: steals an Army tank and destroys part of Arlen in the process, implicit with Peggy almost killing Randy Travis
Boomhauer: implicit with Peggy almost killing Randy Travis
Khan: leaks US secrets to Hank, illegally re-entered the US, all the shit he did with Mud Dauber & the rednecks
Connie: covers up Bobby's drug making
Buck: frames Hank for murder
Cotton: steals back his repossessed car

and those are just off the top of my head, they've done more shit than that

Attached: thats my purse.gif (475x360, 484K)

The shit with Lucky was the absolute worst. Lucky's not a bad guy, just... let's call him 'unmotivated' - he's got a comfy life and his laid back approach has served him well in life so he's very hesitant to try and push beyond that comfort zone on his own. But here he is, a baby on the way, and Lucky mans the fuck up and starts working to genuinely better himself so that he can provide a life of more-than-mediocrity for his wife and child, and what does Peggy do for this guy trying to better himself? She fucking sabotages him!

People always shit on Peggy for being a terrible person, but that's exactly why I like her. It's fucking great to have a female character be severely flawed and even wrong and not the typical, "Level-headed, intelligent mom who steers the family in the right direction!".

I also really like Linda Belcher and Francine being just as superficial and fucked up as Stan.

didnt he thought his son was an alien?

plus Dale being an identity thief for 20 years

Let's not forget that the man is actually in constant pain from slipping on urine.

In her defense, she was panicking and the pig man gave her instructions on how to make it go faster. Because he wanted to die and take Luanne with him.
I don't understand how people fault Peggy for this. Besides the beginning of that episode, she's pretty much the smartest in it.

Didn't Chuck Mangione blow up the Mega-lo Mart?

That's probably the worst thing anyone's done in the entire show.

Hank just keeps getting fucked by everyone else's shennanigans.
The only reckless thing he did on purpose was driving a semi down a mountain backwards.

user, what do you think steroids are?