Sideways

Whats his future in dc?

Attached: sideways_by_lucianovecchio-dc3ci9w.jpg (753x1060, 151K)

providing us with prime waifus and angering Bendis for existing.

A quick run by Morrison, then 1 good run that Morrison fags will say wasn’t as good, then mediocrity, and an average run. Then he’ll pop until he gets killed by Prime or someone in the next big event.

Mostly likely just forgotten after Morrison just writes the same two stories he usually writes.

18 or so issues and then obscurity unless his fanbase gets really annoying on twitter or something

An endless supply of hot bitches apparently

Seriously though, it's too early to say at this point. He has potential, its just a matter of DC putting in the effort. Morrison is co-writing later this year at least. Personally I like it so far. Teleporting is a great power when used creatively

Attached: Sideways Killspeed.jpg (800x1000, 1.87M)

so much thicc ass and it's only been two issues. this comic is going places, i'll tell ya.

Those proportions doesn't look like that of someone that is 5'2". Legs way too long. She needs to look more like a midget.

Hopefully living.

I suck at gauging height

Attached: Killspeed.jpg (1988x3056, 1M)

I've liked what's come out so far. Hopefully he has one.

Forgotten and thrown in the same pile as Doomed.

Not much if they forbid him from using his teleporting powers due to the exotic fluids that bleed out of it.

Creator's pet likely to move on as a supporting character in any ongoing said creator gets put on in the future.

based roacafort draws everyone sexy. everyone.

Bitches love Sideways?

So can we expect any Sinister 6 knockoffs?

He'll be more successful than Jaime Beetle, Duke Thomas and all the early New52 and New Age of Heroes OCs.

Pls don't compare Jaime to Duke Thomas, he's vastly more successful and better written in every way

Jaime has never been that good and his only decent run was almost 10 years ago. Duke was fine as a secondary character that catches unexplainable flak from Sup Forums and will get benched very soon anyway with his shitty new series by literally who.

Thiccsilver is great

The only reason Duke exists is because DC thought the Batfamily was too white and wanted to get a black guy in there... even though Luke Fox already exists.

Ernie getting BEANED!

Attached: beaned.jpg (1988x3056, 1.05M)

Both those sleepy eyed bitches are gonna be chasing sideways.

>Unexplainable flak
It's pretty simple really. Duke adds nothing to the batfamily, which is quite full already. Lucius is god tier, and nobody cares about Batwing either for example. Duke only exists for the same reason Harper did, which was so Snyder could leave his mark on batman/gain royalties for a OC creation

I feel bad for Jaime though. Writers don't know what to do with him, and has used his powers/costume as a popularity lifeline for some time

Sideways is the most interesting of the new characters and the one with the most potential. I actually want him to succeed just because he seems like he'd be a really fun character if he's done right.

>what’s his future in DC
Becoming the most famous Latino superhero.

Blonde not!mom is better anyways, desu

Attached: Inseki still winseki.png (1750x826, 1.75M)

Same but I think Silencer has a neat gimmick too

Hopefully Marring best girl.

Attached: 1521048639965.png (800x571, 598K)

>Marring best girl
But that's illegal

Attached: Thank you K-Roc.jpg (892x480, 224K)

When’s Sideways #2? Or did it drop?

Damage > Sideways.
Fuck a spiderman clone.

It already dropped.

Damage was fucking shit. Hardly any character to him, and his issues thus far are just Damage vs ____.

Is sideways a monthly?

Unfortunately, these: But here's hoping he at least becomes as popular as Jaime Reyes.

Yeah.

>Social Justice Warrior

Fuck. I hope she's a villain. I'm so sick of these people. I had the misfortune of being born near Berkeley and I can't stand these fucks. My car got vandalized by these snowflakes because I had the audacity to have a Cruz 2016 bumper sticker. I was fired from my job because some trans fag got butthurt I called him a sir (he is a sir, a mentally ill sir) and so next day went to my work and accused me of sexual harassment and transohobia .

And now these kids are trying to take away the 2A and my guns!

Get that shit out of my comics. I want to have fun in comics. I get enough liberal bullshit in real life

>Being this triggered over a word
Luckily for your autism. She is.

>two issues in and they're already doing symbiote

Attached: symbiote.jpg (1332x2048, 586K)