Why is cartoon violence against women considered taboo but cartoon violence against animals like ducks and cayotes...

Why is cartoon violence against women considered taboo but cartoon violence against animals like ducks and cayotes considered funny?

Attached: 1513463410946.png (2355x1694, 2.88M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erin_Pizzey
youtube.com/watch?v=hZPECFQ4NhE
youtube.com/watch?v=D16lqg5skSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they are cartoon animals. That there is some slapstick for women, though I wish there was more. I'd like to see other women suffer.

why isn't emma stone sitting on my face?

What about female cartoon animals?

Any sentient being is an animal, but stupid motherfuckers want you to think otherwise, like humans are above other animals in any way other than intelligent thought. It's fucking ridiculous.

I wish more people would understand that we're just fucking animals.

I tried comparing humans to animals in class and teacher wanted to pretend humans are somehow greater than animals in a spiritual sense or some shit.

But humans are better, go away peta you dumb cu ts.

Because first-world cultures are gynocentric.
They idolize, protect and infantilize women to the point they can't see them suffer even in the slightest way. They even protect things that resemble women or even have female attributes to it.

Why do you think that after the equal movements of the 60's and 70's people STILL get mad when women lose against men in fights, competitions or anything else?

It's pathetic.

Attached: scooby_womens_lib.jpg (1024x856, 224K)

Humans are only better slightly. We still have a whole heap of former animal instincts that keep the population in a constant herd mentality that only a handful of humans have departed from.

This, and also, you can curse here. This thread will be gone in a few hours anyway. Also, I'm not a "peta cu ts", whatever that is. I'm just stating a fact.

It's wrong to attack inferior beings

>to the point we see morons white knight fagging for fictional depictions of females
That explains the current state of Sup Forums drawthreads.

Ducks? More like cucks!

Attached: bugsbunny-body.png (565x803, 83K)

My stance is that if you're in a comedic show and you're not getting knocked around from time to time, you're just dead weight.

To that end, you might want to look into the second season of George of the Jungle that sprang up in YT algorithms lately. The scientist girl gets trashed so much in some episodes you'd swear Squidward was her spirit animal.

>Why is cartoon violence against women considered taboo
It's not.

Attached: Female slapstick.webm (640x380, 139K)

what on earth are you smoking, OP

Jazz cigarettes.

Dumbasses.

To grossly generalize, IRL men are (usually) naturally stronger than women, and IRL women are (usually) more often violence victims; so it's traditionally male characters who have more often been slapstick victims—it's been seen as in better taste to smack around someone who can take it, and isn't as likely to be realistically victimized.

This is not to say it isn't fair, at least today, for female characters to be victims of at least less realistic violence and slapstick. Certainly from the 1990s, starting with Babs Bunny, quite a few have been and are. Candace, anyone? Funny stuff.

Okay, now back to your troll thread which, in sharp contrast to that actually funny stuff, has devolved into anxious desire to see realistic women hit with realistic violence, accompanied with theories about why they deserve it.

Just joking, amirite?

Cause she's on mine

>and IRL women are (usually) more often violence victims
Not according to the woman who created women's shelters.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erin_Pizzey

"Pizzey has been the subject of death threats and boycotts because of her research into the claim that most domestic violence is reciprocal, and that women are equally capable of violence as men. Pizzey has said that the threats were from militant feminists. She has also said that she is banned from the refuge she started."

Attached: erin_pizzey.jpg (850x400, 82K)

Takes one to know one ;^)

Gosharootie, a completely unexpected attempt to show that women are as evul as men—with (wow!) "militant feminists" the most violent of all, and that (gasp!) a major female activist agreed. I'd expect nothing else here at Sup Forums.

Look, you could show me a feminist Manson and she'd still be the exception that proved the rule—that on the whole, men are more violent and women more often clobbered.

Thanks, I think. =)

See, that's the thing right there. The argument that you should go gently on cartoon characters because of unrelated real-life circumstances is bonkers. If we're talking comedic slapstick in the first place, a cartoon character's first duty is to BE FUNNY. Setting up rules about slapstick immunity because of fear of being offensive to hypothetical detractors is half-hearted devotion to humor at best, and ignores the fact that a character's suffering can actually make them more endearing (Courage, for one).

Because women getting hurt is never funny. It's too sexy for being funny

>most domestic violence
>reciprocal

Yeah, she doesn't deserve death threats but that's idiotic. I say this as someone who grew up with an abusive mother. The idea of sociopathic violent women ought to be treated separately from the idea of abuse victims, which Pizzey failed to do.

user, just because you don't like the facts doesn't mean they aren't true.
Pizzey did her research and came out with results. You can cover your ears and scream all you want, but that won't make those results go away.

Attached: 56045cc28a8b3f2d22a21f292fbbae64e754814f_hq.jpg (600x560, 40K)

>gosharootie
Stopped reading there

>actively encouraging /d/ tier trash
Never fail me with your quality pf posts, Sup Forums

Go away PETATUMBLRCUNT

>Gosharootie
How old are you? 10?
By the childish looks of your comment you may as well be.

You know nobody's going to take you seriously with 'quit messing up my board' responses, right? If there's something you take issue with, then actually discuss it.

>cayotes

Attached: janitorpepe.png (249x241, 81K)

Emmaposter is an idiot. What else is new?

because new generations can't handle the truth

>TTG

Please never post in my threads again.

Who cares

OP just needs his ryona itch scratched.

Attached: 1141.gif (360x202, 716K)

>only better slightly.
I'm not HFY but look at dinos. They had millions of years to evolve some actual intellect and use of tools but didn't. Humans only needed a fraction of that to get where we are now. You could argue that dinosaurs were perfectly tuned for their time and so didn't need to develop tool use, but you'd think there's be at least one or two lines that splintered off to be truly sentient.

I too advocate gender equality in cartoon beat downs. Seems there are some places in the world that agree with us, OP, I'll post some examples.

Attached: 1144.gif (500x281, 1.24M)

Literally the best current cartoon

>SMACKIN MY BITCH

Fuck off to Sup Forums

These are examples of cartoon violence against women from a different cultural perspective, so, no.

youtube.com/watch?v=hZPECFQ4NhE

Attached: five across the eyes.gif (500x280, 1003K)

These pictures are making my penis hard.

Attached: 1505513606575.png (1200x1200, 1.43M)

That isn't cartoon violence you fucking weeb

THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN TAKING SOMETHING CLEAN AND INNOCENT

AND BEATING IT TO A FUCKING BLOODY PULP

Attached: star abuse.jpg (567x613, 65K)

Instead of being a whiny cunt, you could help out by hunting down relevant western examples.

Now we're talking.

Attached: 1506746285824.gif (220x164, 2.71M)

because most people literally eat animals so don't care

I already did it

You like to beat women OP? You get off on that? whats wrong with you?

Good, it helps frame the discussion.

Attached: Sedusa.gif (320x240, 939K)

Attached: somethingsfishy.gif (520x420, 3.63M)

This is probably one of the funniest exchanges in BTAS.

Attached: HarvPam1.gif (300x235, 698K)

Attached: HarvPam2.gif (300x235, 725K)

Attached: HarvPam3.gif (300x235, 779K)

It makes my peenor hard

Society values women over other animals for some reason.

More like you failed to get the point

Anime is already fixing it
youtube.com/watch?v=D16lqg5skSQ

Attached: 8ca6wbi[1].png (1920x1080, 2.34M)

WTF I love anime now?

>ugga bugga why only me laugh when women hurt?

this anime must be boring

however americartoons suck dick because cant do shit like this even as a comedy

MOAR

That retarded bitch reminds me of WITCHfag

TTG does it all the time

i want to animate this with Lincoln and Luan