Rick and morty is a good show, it's just the fanbase that's bad

>rick and morty is a good show, it's just the fanbase that's bad

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 32K)

Who are you quoting?

Albert Einstein

No way man, I'd never say that.

Fuck, user made a greentext with an image of a frog, what can we do to defend rick and morty now. Shit, I don't want to be a soyboy cuck and defend reddit & memey, shit. I got Dan and Justin on speed dial, time to shut it all down.

So how was the Szechuan sauce?

>Steven Universe is a good show, it's just the fanbase that's bad

Attached: 1517883236082.jpg (600x800, 112K)

It’s so fucking dumb, why even bring up the fan base at all?

>"Good lord...is my show cancer?"
>"No...it is the fans who are wrong."

>the show sucks but the fanbase is great

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 28K)

>frogposting

Attached: rick-morty-szechuan-sauce-mcdonalds-justin-roiland-1036076-1280x0[1].jpg (1280x714, 376K)

I’m pretty sure there is a point where something become so popular, i’m talking normie level popular here, People start to think doing weird shit is Ok. Look at the last super bowl Philly fans celebrated by Eating Horse shit and fucking around in the street!

>when the fanwork is better or more interesting than the show/film/videogame

I'm looking at you, FNaF and MLP

curious that you would post a true statement in a way that seems sarcastic.

Its a Okay show

>the fanbase is bad

No worse or better than any other fandom.

>rick and morty is a dumb show, but it's okay to enjoy dumb things

>"Am I evil?"
>"Worse, you're smart."

Attached: 1515289756852.jpg (640x559, 27K)

*It was a decent show
ftfy

Nah, it is watched by millions of people, of whom a bare couple hundred are Sup Forums memester dipshits. Statistically speaking the fanbase is just fine on average.

eh. I honestly have had wainging interest in it since S2

If you seriously let a fanbase color your opinion on something then you're an idiot. Sure, hate fans, that makes sense. But the media stands on it's own. There's likely hundreds of things you like that are also liked by people you hate, why don't you drop those too like the contrarian you are?

No, user, waifufags make the fandom better, not worse!
The problem with rick and morty is that it doesn't have enough wafus and lore for poor ol' Sup Forums that it has to resort to parroting reddit memes such as the to be fair pasta for a supposedly reddit show, or reposting pickle rick memes made in Sup Forums ironically as cringe because they thought it was made by le reddit fandom

>implying people on Sup Forums actually form their own opinions instead of repeating the vocal sentiment in an effort to virtue signal and fit in, not at all unlike sjws and feminist men

Has there ever been a worthwhile post accompanied by a frog image?

Undertale (not a show but still)
Please no

Attached: kill.jpg (540x540, 57K)

Who is letting a fanbase color their opinion? The OP is literally saying you can't shift blame to a fanbase as a defense of a bad show.

Who made this doll? Very impressive.

>the show is good and the fanbase is chill

Attached: gir dance hd.gif (167x179, 248K)

>I'm here just for the fanbase
WATCH THE FUCKING SHOW

STUN's a horrible show, but its fans do make me think of a fat, bloated, mangey rat, blind in one eye with a milky cataract in the other, dragging itself across the floor and leaving a trail of shit and piss behind itself as it goes. That's pretty much how they act.

The abbreviation is just SU user.

Attached: 1504464801101.png (600x600, 89K)

For Steven Universe, it's both. The show lost its momentum and the fan base is terrible

Season 2 was mediocre, and season three was just plain lame. You could tell the writers were clearly out of their league when it came to character development, yet they still tried to force it in anyways.

It took years for it Get that way though, like lava cooling into rock after a devestation eruption of Mt. Angst, releasing giant clouds of Autism that have only just now dispersed.

they really did shit the bed with the 3rd season

Still better than Social Justice Universe, honestly. But yeah - it's nothing spectacular and is mostly good only for the violence. The MCs (especially Summer and Jerry) just plain suck and lack real development worth being proud of (IMHO), which doesn't help matters for me.

The comics based on this show are pretty bad, too, from what I've read so far - then again, that's what happens when you have mostly SJWs writing them - well, the later ones, anyway.

The earlier ones just suffer from continuity issues and a lack of consistency with the show itself.

The fanbase is definitely cancer - but that's true of any large group of people who obsesses over something online. FACT.

retconning Beth to be anything but a second-tier intellect twisted by the chasm in ability from her dad was BS.
she's a fucking horse doctor who has a hang-up over not making into med school, not female rick jr.

SU was only really good in Season 1, and even then - it just wasn't funny or as interesting as it propped itself up to be, hence my disappointment and proudly insulting it - it really just is vanilla bad, made worse by a fanbase almost as shitty as the one for Rick & Morty. Again, however - that's usually what happens when fanbases can't control themselves. JUST FACT.

Same user , BTW.

I agree with that statement, but I also think that fanbases in general are insufferable.

Season 3 was definitely a step down in quality though. If season 4 gets any worse I might drop the show.