Its Over

Give it up, drufmp is finished

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Four_of_the_United_States_Constitution
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The polls weren't wrong. More people voted for Hillary, but the rigged Electoral College system gave Trump the presidency.

The election is not legitimate, people should revolt.

>the election isn't rigged drumpftards
>hillary loses
>RIGGED ELECTORAL COLLEGE REEEEE

There are no inconsistencies there.

It isn't rigged in favor of Hillary.

It is rigged in favor of Republicans.

images like this still make my stomach sink when I see them, but then I remember Trump won, and I feel good

>More people
not citizens though

really makes you think

>Trump won

No, Trump lost, but the rigged electoral college gave him the presidency anyway.

People should revolt.

>not citizens though

non citizens can't vote

i'm feeling quite nostalgic even though it's only been over a week

Someone post those Hilldawg memes where she's got the retarded eyes. I want those.

Cry harder CTR

>non citizens can't vote

They can't.

Lol drumpflings btfo

I will bathe in tears of drumptards when Hilldawg wins on election night. #ImWithHer

Tell that to my voting station workers

She already won. The people chose her, but the system is rigged against her.

>"Hey fellow citizen, here to vote as well? Good thing no one's asking for ID, right?"
>"Que?"
>"Carry on, carry on."

You still need to be registered to vote. In order to register you need to be a citizen.

lol fuck off retarded nigger

calm down nigger

>B-but hillary won by 1 million votes!! H-how??

Let's go count the amount of illegals that voted and see how bad trump lost then

or just pick someone from the list

>and sexism
Wut

the EC rules applie to both. how is that rigged ?

It's rigged because democrats can't win.

but they won last 2 times. they also have 110 easily EC and Rep only 50

Leave it to these people to always find a reason to call something sexist. Ive seem checklists from them claiming that Fascism was sexist.

easy EC*

Hillary is a Democrat. I don't know what Obama is.

Canadian beer sucks.

a democrat you dumbfuck

Holy fucking shitposting Canada

Learn to like Mexican cock. What am I saying? You should have no problem with that.

Nigga they teach this shit in 9th grade. We have an electoral college because in 1776 smaller states didn't want larger states to have a huge advantage in representation over them. What we have is a compromise that balances the power of small states and large states.

I keep hearing this, but isn't Trump predicted to win the popular vote, they just haven't counted all the votes yet? Or did this change?

Just because you talk a lot of shit doesn't make the system fair.

New is literally in his I'd what did you expect from a
>FUCKING

Didn't even have to check the flag to know this was a leaf

>It's rigged because democrats can't win
This state of mind is why no one takes Canadian opinions seriously

Speaking of stolen elections

>solid blue states added up have far more electoral votes than solid red states
>r-republicans have the electoral advantage!!!!
Lol fuck off your criminal candidate ran a shit campain. You cant expect the rust belt to vote for you when everything is " evil whitey this evil whitey that"

the US Is a republic, not a democracy faggot.

Why are you posting him?

>ran a shit campain

She got more votes.

H..he can still win. J..just you wait.

why are you pretending to be stupid?

The Constitution says "we the people"

It doesn't say "we, the electors"

He got more votes in more states and thats how we have done it for 200 years. She got high turnout from gender studies retards in California. Kys leaf

not even needing to check flag for this bullshit

I just don't understand why you're posting him. She got 5 million more votes than him in the primaries. It wasn't even close. Why is he talking about stolen elections?

>thats how we have done it for 200 years

Doesn't make it fair. Shit argument.

The people chose Hillary. The rigged electoral college chose Trump.

off yourself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Article_Four_of_the_United_States_Constitution

>The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government

Fucking retard.

THE PEOPLE in Pennsylvania, Wisconsin and michigan chose Trump. Its funny literally nobody complained about the electoral system until Trump won this is like a little kid crying and screaming that we should change the rules because they lost

>literally nobody complained about the electoral system until Trump won

You must be retarded.

One argument
"muh rigged"

Hhhahahahahah please don't spout these like our politicians did. It's old.

oh... so you weren't...

I was insensitive and I'm sorry

I've heard good things about potassium and nootropics. at the risk of compounding an already awkward situation, maybe you should check them out

>being this autistic

It was rigged. She got more votes. The people chose her.

If you have the entire media and celebrities shilling for you and you still lost you just fucking suck

REPUBLICAN GOVERNMENT!

I know you are playing stupid, but still.

we are not a direct democracy. your argument is invalid

>still lost

No, more people voted for her. The system is rigged.

People need to revolt.

>we are not a direct democracy

So what? That doesn't make the election legitimate.

if you discount illegal immigrant votes Trump won the popular vote by a big margin. California is at least one state that allow illegals to vote

Illegal immigrants can't vote.

This election is proof of the worth of the electoral college.

The politic views of the urbanites had strayed to far from the needs of the country as a whole.

Yes they can

>The polls weren't wrong
Then look at the polls for Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Florida, Ohio, Michigan and Wisconsin.

and ppl who got fewer electoral votes than the other guy can't be president

Yes It does, you fucking retard. Something does not become "illegitimate" because you don't think It's fair....you sir, want communism.

Filthy commie fuck.

>so what?
>my candidate didn't win, therefore the election is rigged
can your argument go any further down the shitter or do you have some more of that Canadian logic to spit out

you realize canada isnt one either right ?

Yes it fucking does you autistic shill. Do you never know when to fucking stop talking? Americas elections work the same way for 200 years and now you start complaining because you are still in denial that your candidate lost fair and square and already conceded? Have your (You) and fuck off to somewhere else you thick skulled braindead degenerate.

Trump won the popular vote in every state he won

I'll just leave this here
Trump won 3084 to 57

>my candidate didn't win, therefore the election is rigged

My candidate didn't win despite more people voting for her, therefore it was illegitimate and people should riot.

If you can't handle the electoral college then you do not deserve a union at all.

Good luck paying for food from the mid west

Both campaigns went into the election knowing exactly what it takes to win.

Hillary never once visited Wisconsin in the general election she just assumed she had the rust belt.

No one to blame but herself and her shitty campaign.

>Americas elections work the same way for 200 years

Not an argument.

>hits on 20

Give it to me straight Sup Forums, does he actually have any chance?

>My candidate didn't win despite more people voting for her, even though this isn't a direct democracy so it is irrelevant

The day of the rake is coming, leaf

yes because what you have been spitting is an argument.

Nope, pack it in drumpfster divers he is finished

Besides the elctoral college isn't really supposed to represent the people needs rather the countrys need. And the country is bigger than it's peoople.
So suck it

The only ID needed to vote in California is a drivers license. Drivers licenses are awarded to illegals in California.
Connect the dots Canada, i know it's not your strong suit

>her shitty campaign

Her shitty campaign got more votes. You're blaming her for not visiting the rust belt, which is a completely subjective opinion. She had the most comprehensive platform to restore the economy in those states. Trump's policies will make those states into even bigger shitholes than they already are, if that's even humanly possible.

>Gary playing duo

Brilliant

Doesn't matter, you still need to be registered to vote. Being registered means you're a citizen.

you know if california wasnt a state, trump would be winning by 2 million votes. that literally gave her a 3 million vote edge on trump.

>You're blaming her for not visiting the rust belt, which is a completely subjective opinion
That is why she lost you dumbfuck

sometimes when I eat a lot of sauerkraut my poop smells like cabbage

You don't win the election by getting more votes. You get it by getting more electoral votes. So send that cunt a participation medal.

Tell me she wouldn't have got more votes in the rust belt if she had actively campaigned there as she should have instead of trying to flip red states.

He got 30 percent in California. Nobody likes him there.

>Her shitty campaign got more votes. You're blaming her for not visiting the rust belt, which is a completely subjective opinion.

she literally spent the whole time there you fucking uneducated fuck