Did you ever notice that none of them show their eyes?

did you ever notice that none of them show their eyes?

Attached: KidsNextDoor.gif (400x336, 39K)

Its because theyare in purgatory I saw this creepy pasta youtube video and it totally opened my eyes dude so creepy

Numbah 3 does but it’s closed

Racist

i think the intention starting out was to give them more secret agent vibes

Reminder that Numbah 5 is best girl.

That was only a season 1 thing if I recall, the later seasons had them all shoving their eyes pretty often.

They were a really multicultural group, weren't they? People didn't bitch about this kinda stuff back then, though. Those were simpler times...

it's kind of a logical thing to do; it easily differentiates their personalities, voices, and appearances. has less to do with the "lib agenda" than Sup Forums would like to argue

I blame 2007

To be fair, none of the characters main traits were their ethnicities.
They were written fairly competently, so nobody complains.

>White
>Asian
>Irish
>Australian
>Black
Jeez this has more diversity then most shows these days, who'd a thunk it

If this show was made today, Numba Three would be lambasted for her eyes and Numba Five's dad wouldn't be Bill Cosby.

and the Girls take over the world episode would never happen

>White
>Irish
Which one are these? Pretty sure 1 is British.

I don't think you are remembering Numbuh 3 right. She spent most of the time with her eyes open

Attached: very obvious foot fetish.jpg (529x479, 29K)

Attached: jiggle.jpg (250x195, 6K)

Wide-eyed innocence is a big part of the character. Surprisingly so for somebody that's apparently part fire-demon.

Attached: jiggly hr.jpg (200x156, 14K)

She is the second best girl in the main cast

Attached: jiggly lr.jpg (250x195, 10K)

>did you ever notice that none of them show their eyes?

Attached: knd.jpg (640x480, 45K)

It's almost like I don't really care about the characters race but I hate the shit out of political activist shoehorning activism in every single thing?

>Numbah 5 never got a scene like this

Attached: risen jiggle.png (250x195, 101K)

KND was truly a great example of a show that got better over time. I don't know how they did it.

The point of the show wasn't their race, and isn't surrounded by it. It wasn't required, it wasn't noted on, and it wasn't praised for that fact. Which is exactly what people, both on either side of any "political spectrum", would want essentially, but the now is being either outwardly graced or terribly furious by extremes that it's happening at all.

I'm shocked that this hasn't gotten a shitty reboot yet. The premise is very toyetic.

This
The problem is not having a multicultural cast.
The problem is forcing it, making the only reason the character's exist is for the sake of diversity, mostly in cases where the same diversity doens't even make sense.

First you need a person who loves animation
Then get this, you add talent and experience
And finally you give him an actual budget
But you make sure there is some ethics there aswell
I know, crazy right?

The creator of the series recently attempted to revive it with a sequel centered around the Galactic Kids Next Door that were in the final season, but CN passed on his pitch.

kids agaist adult autority is a very problematic premise for a fathers-money-sucker show

That's because their characters aren't built around what ethnicity they are, shit the ethnicity shit comes up exactly once when Nigel goes to London and that episode was more of a fugitive/bounty episode than anything.

I'm pretty sure 2 is supposed to be American with Irish roots given his surname is Gilligan.

Good main cast, good rogue gallery, creative tech and setting.

>supposed to be American with Irish roots
I'm pretty sure he's just named after Gilligan's Island.

And just like that, Op's entire point gets flushed down the toilet

Part of me wonders if it'll end up the route of Samurai Jack or if it'll end up the route of nuPPG. Both have their flaws but one is more desirable than the other

COMMENCE

Eyes are hard.
Most Adults had eyes I think, Toilenator, Father, etc

I actually noticed that when I was a kid. I bet it's probably because the animators thought it was easier to draw or something.

>love
>talent and experience
>budget
what presumptuous balderdash. in THIS day and age? crazy is right.

Attached: 58B1A671-607D-4D2A-8C18-167DADAECBBA.gif (400x200, 622K)

2 types, this one

Attached: f2a3043c295380b91d24d1efcf9f07d7fa960074_hq.jpg (749x556, 27K)

and this one

Attached: japanese oni.jpg (768x576, 167K)

Yeah even as a kid I noticed that

The only one who would actually qualify would be Numbuh 2 (due to the goggles) but I think on a couple rare occasions we do see him with them off.

It also made sense because of their location. The Jamaican branch was all black because of where they were, just like how the Japanese one was all Japanese. Since Sector V was in the US (a melting pot of different people) it wouldn't be out of the ordinary for them to be together.

>CN passed on his pitch
Twice, actually. It hurts.

Visual contrast with the Delightfuls. 4 with their eyes concealed 1 not, with 4 with their eyes visible and 1 not. They abandoned the gimmick pretty quick though.

Attached: Delightful_Children_From_Down_The_Lane.jpg (639x480, 48K)

What about you Sup Forums

Did you have a KND Agent growing up?

Yeah but I forgot to feed it so mom and dad sent it to a farm upstate

All of them show their eyes

>People didn't bitch about this kinda stuff back then, though.
read: you were too young

People didn't and don't bitch because it wasn't some detail paraded around as the entire point of the show, they were normal people who happened to be of different races.
Why is so much of this drawn wrong? His teeth aren't yellow, his nose doesn't flop down, there's shadows for some reason. Who did this?

Bump

Why are you listing Irish and Australian as if they weren't white, user

Because they aren't, you dumbass

I'm pretty sure sometimes number one would be surprised and you could see his eyes behind his glasses.

Back to >>Sup Forums with you

>threadly reminder that G:KND never ever

When will the CN dark age pt.2 end?

Thread should have ended there.

You just made this post so you could use "toyetic" in a sentence, didn't you? So shallow and pedantic.

purgatory doesn't exist anymore user. The Catholics stated that they literally erased it. All your save data purgatory babies were erased.

So what happened to them

>they retconed purgatory

>Twice

So I'm guessing either they don't like money or fear that it'll take actual effort to make

Attached: 1517497575973.jpg (517x402, 38K)

I guess they're in heaven or some shit. Not much anywhere else they could be.

>tfw God releases the latest patch notes

Attached: Woolie_Approves.gif (430x242, 1.95M)

Catholic here. WHO THE FUCK SAID THIS?

He probably means limbo, which has been scrubbed from doctrine. Pretty sure Purgatory is still a thing.

So is getting the good ending harder or easier now?
I'm dissapointed that they opted for a binary system now, morality should be more of a spectrum.

And they are great because they are characters that are ethnic, and not just ethnic characters

Stated reason is that they weren't interested in an action series.

My parents didn't let me watch(they were perfectly fine with me watching violent action films)but not KND

There reasoning was that it fills my head with bad ideas and teaches bad morals(Eating Junk food,not trusting parents,getting into fights e.t.c)