What is Sup Forums's opinion about this literal faggot?

what is Sup Forums's opinion about this literal faggot?

i think her's really cool and likable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's really gay
But he's good at it

He's a powerful weapon to be used against liberals

When debating a lib 1st use the logic they are using against them. Ask them if they agree with x, then proceed to use their own logic against them.

If that fails say you know if a gay Jewish man who makes x argument

shouldn't people here be shitting their pants over the fact that he is pro-israel and jewish?

Israel is the lesser of 2 evils. Jews are sneaky but they are an essential ally for the war on shitskins

about as much as a faggot as you

Opportunist that saw an opportunity and took advantage of it. He's good for free speech but his fanbois are insufferable.

Yeah no.

Shitskins are easy to manipulate, kikes are not.

Go fuck yourself jewlover

attention whore who has opinions for money

>Shitskins are easy to manipulate
Yeah good luck with that...

Good debater, he's basically the best "mainstream" version of Sup Forums we can get to redpill normies.

Been doing it for decades. Look at latin america. Its literally our butthole and we continue to rape it same with africa

Hes jewish like your country, so he should be killed

He's ok.

Nothing wrong with sucking dick, anyway.

I think he's insufferable. He's exploiting the """alt-right""" bullshit, and by extension Sup Forums, for his own personal gain. He only seems intelligent because he's arguing with literal retards. It also doesn't help that a few posters here can't stop sucking his dick every chance they get, to the point where it's almost like he's here posting positive things about himself.

I agree it works with Latinos, Muslims are a different story though.

>what is Sup Forums's opinion about this literal faggot?

You're a faggot kike for starting a thread about him

He's good looking which is a big waste since he's a fag

Annoying, pompous asshole.

>Walk through jewish neighborhood at night

>Walk through pakistani neighborhood at night

Your opinions will change newfriend

he uses /pol to drive hits.

You could be getting paid for your post OP, I hope you are.

Shalom.

jews dont blow up busses and stab people to death for for having an opinion

shiskins are also NOT easy to manipulate.
>>hurr durr lets arm the afghans to fight the soviets!
oops they created the taliban and indirectly caused 9/11

>>hurr durr lets arm the syrian rebels to spread democracy
oops now we have ISIS.

thinking that mudslimes are easy to manipulate is what causing shit to get worse

He'll be on Sky News at 10:30 tonight. Please watch!

Completely forgot about him since his twitter ban, that was his only real outlet. He's not even a significant voice anymore.

An attention seeking faggot. Fuck him.

He's a faggot who's intent on co-opting the alt-right and making it pro degenerate. He's an attention whore who found a group of people that almost literally worship him, and he loves it.

>Good point... (you)

Pretty cool dude. Just kind of dumb sometimes.

>You are a disgrace to humanity and ignorant as a brick, you special little stormtrooper.

Mildly interesting until he went full trumptard.

I spent at year in the middle east, walked plenty of times through shitskin infested markets and blocks.
I would rather deal with them than jews any day of the week.

This sentiment is the reason america will always be under jew rule, and we continue to send millions in foreign aid to israel.

Someone nuke the earth back to the stone age plz

Fuck off, kike.

Useful idiot before liquidation

Standard gross ass faggot who can't stop the fountain of filth from spilling out of his mouth.

Other than that, he is a brilliant right wing troll. Masterfully exposes the left with all its hypocrisy.

A subversive faggot that has lasted longer than he has made him self useful.

He's style over substances narcissist.

DEATH

TO

ALL

JEWS

>i think her's really cool and likable

He should wipe the shit off his cock and sign up for curing.

super drama-queen faggot who supports freedom and is anti-islam. OK in my book. he his literally Sup Forums the guy.

Faggot. At least he hates feminists and liberals. Typical jewboi who likes flaunting his wealth.

I heard Malo may buy Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=xUQv3iv9fqk

C R Y P T O J E W

there was a time he had integrity. back when he was fatter and had brown hair and debated harpies on the BBC in between writing tech articles for breibart. but he slowly transformed into a svelte blonde bimbo who cared more about fame than ideals. started showing up to talks being carried on a litter. drinking out of dick-shaped thermoses. destroyed his credibility by making ridiculous claims like that women should't be able to drive and fat people shouldn't be allowed in the gym.

then he lost his twitter account and went full psycho resentful jealous ex-girlfriend mode. if ever there was a chance we'd get old milo back, it's gone. the ban cemented him as the opportunistic jew he is.

he's a useful soldier against the cucks, but he's like a dirty bomb. ethically questionable but undeniably powerful.

He's not conservative.

See, flamboyant gays have as strong of a desire to be seen and heard as they do to have a dick in their ass and mouth. And a liberal gay is one in a million. They don't stand out.

However, you pretend you be anti-feminist, anti-liberal, and still be gay, and OH BOY YOU GOT SOME ATTENTION NOW. Suddenly you've even got gay haters listening to you.

You stupid faggots are getting played, just like everything else in the modern conservative party does to the people stupid enough to follow it.

so becuase some jews are globalist kikes that makes ALL jews globalist kikes eh?
awsome retard logic. and then you call him a useful idiot

Brave and charismatic guy. Whatever else you may think of him, it takes balls to be a gay man fighting the left so viciously and with so much abandon. He gets attacked by elements of his own side for being gay and gets hammered by the press as a "white supreeeemist".

>jewish
Wasnt he a writer for a Christian magazine at some point? I didnt think he was a practising Jew.

neither do gorge soros berny sanders and all the other globalist shills.

practicing jews have the same world views as Sup Forums

this desu senpai

he's a fraudster

sage