/r/the_donald

This is their current sticky.

Tell me /r/the_donald is based or on our side one more time.

They're literally co-opting Pepe from us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Something has to be done about this. May kek grant us the power to deliver his wrath upon these heretics

jerks.

Those digits are a start, but we need more.

Lord Kek - Let us purge the Heretics!

D(R^3) is strong with our cucked brothers.

The people don't feel it deep down, they know it's just for face value.

Kek knows this.

He's already here

Witnessed! Praise Kek!

Checked, but I am still not fully convinced until we can see some triples. We must secure the digits for ourselves to combat these cuckolds.

It will happen organically in the chaos if it is to be.

Kek knows and understands our cause.

daily reminder that r/the_donald cucks are the same cucks that during goobergabe cared more about ethics than getting shit done
they're not our allies

They are a valid mouthpiece to spread the message, even if somewhat diluted.

It is about pushing ever closer to the surface of the uninitiated.

they served their purpose. now let their quarantine run election memes into the ground for the normies and leave us alone.

Kek Protestants must be slaughtered.

t. IRA

We the jews now

There is literally NOTHING wrong with ethnonationalism

They're mainly a bunch of lolbertarians, so yeah.

The donald is the donald

They are not on our side, its only a sub that makes Trump looks good. Trump is an idiot, we only got him elected for the lulz. In 4 years we will elect someone else.

when the donald started it was basically a white nationalist site in comparison to the rest of the site.

as its grown its pandered to every possible permutation of identity politics
>IM A TRANNY MUSLIM FAGGOT AND VOTED FOR TRUMP AMA WOULD BE A SHAME IF THIS GOT TO THE TOP!!!!!!!

Down in the bogside, that's where I'd like to be. Lying in the dark with the Froggo company! A Pepe on me left, and Kekkles on my right, with a clip of ammunition for me little Armalite!

kek'd

I never visit this shit board for good reason. Everyone that has a reddit account should be killed.

true

i made an account last night to get skyrim troubleshooting answers because i'm a manchild
fight me

Maintaining a platform as publicly accessible as reddit is worth the pandering.

Getting /r/the_donald banned helps nobody but those who are actively trying to rid social media of the "alt right".

Look what banning Milo from twitter did to his exposure/notability, he's essentially dead and forgotten.

((((They)))) tried to tell me meme magic wasn't real

The_Donald is sugar coating redpills for the delivery to the reddit liberal scourge.

BENIS IN BAGINA

Someone level with me.

Kek is mostly praised, be it ironically or not, on here, /r/the_donald and eight-chan, right?

/r/the_donald was a temporal colony that already was co-opted once during the election, so I don't expect it to hold out for much longer.

How active is eight-chan? I see occasional screen shots from them, but how relevant were they?
I understand eight-chan is structured as something between Reddit and Sup Forums, so have heard that it suffers from similar problems as reddit, that is, a board is only as good as its mods.

Do you think they will fold, lose relevance or is Sup Forums/eightchan going the way of Catholic/Orthodox?

Milo is a sleazy attention whore anyway. Just look at his involvement in that shady donation request he made on the_donald, leading to more bullshit mod drama on that sub one month before the election. I don't trust him

im doing cyber with putin now

It's just for face value. Our colony has to fool the goyim.

bump. fuck these guys. raid when?

youtube.com/watch?v=OT0yoo9B2Bc

Daily reminder that the god emperor is not racist.

checked

I approve the donald on reddit.

They dont have a stormfront problem like we do.

He's a cuck.

You should go back.

C U C K
U
C
K

it's trash
it always has been trash

Kek hates racism and loves all believers regardless of their origin.

you have to go back

D-do I live in a bubble? :(

I always had the impression that the majority of Trump voters wants race war now as well

We are pol prime.

* chan is basically 4chans voat.

There are big crossover communities though. Some of us like to keep an ear to the ground and not play teams.

r_thedonald is an internet radicalization camp. That's how I found my way here. I went from faggot to full fash 1488 in just a few months. They need things like that to maintain cover. Have faith anons, they do an excellent job over there.

heil brother

Notice how ever time a leaf posts this shit they never get digits?

>makes you think

I seriously hope nobody here ever took reddit seriously

well, knew there would be a time

>Caring about plebbit

The_donald tea party soon
Meme credits to Sup Forums without Sup Forums representation is getting to them

>reddit faggot comes to /pol whining about reddit
You have to go back. sage

Witness me.
David Duke 2020

I don't think most people here take pol seriously.

The community isn't the website. If pol was killed we'd find another platform and infiltrate via that.

So if you were off by one, does this mean we're getting Richard Spencer?

>off by one

Great, when are you going back?

>Elect Trump
>Double down on being a cuckold and go on and on about how they're not racist

Why are some cuckservatives choosing to do this?

Pepe isn't and has never been a white nationalist symbol, thats a msm talking point. Pepe is the symbol of Sup Forums and Kek and represents chaos and symbolize any movement/person/viewpoint/free speech because thats what Sup Forums is.

>pol
No seriously, when are you faggots going back?

you have to kobach

They just banned me for suggesting white people should be allowed to have their own countries. Time to delete my plebbit account.

I offer these digits to aid in the cause of Kek.

Come, Kek!
S H A D I L A Y

Doesnt that make you very angry?

It's always funny seeing the community get asshurt when one of its own speaks truth.

We're more than this website.

Why are you fags obsessed with being actual racists

nice digits

we are race realists, but the common pleb doesn't care.

>He doesn't remeber pls be my ai gf

>actual racists

Get out of your mothers basement.

Fuck off, reddit parasite.

> Raid when? Kek

75% of the people there have visited Sup Forums

Praise kek!

They have always been complete faggots.

What˙s wrong with racism? Equality is a lie. It has been proven that taking in Congoid migrants ruins our communities every single time.

Why would we accept destroyers instead of builders?

Reminder that Sup Forums is the board of peace, and doesn't believe in any sort of racism or sexism

Trump will be assassinated check the trips

>Everyone is equal
>One race makes no impact on the world
>One race still has no 2nd world country let alone a 1st world country

You're clearly from there

White nationalists and Wehraboos are retarded though.

Based The_Donald mods

Thank god I got the sticky removed for you guys. Fuck the cuck mod who stickied it in the first place.

Reminder that based Trump denounced white nationalism

>kobach
>go back

Is Kris Kobach dare I say, our guy?

>The Redditor is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a newfag, normie, libcuck, nigger, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell him to go back to R*ddit and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

says the slav untermensch living in a 3rd world shithole :^)

Simple keep feeding them minority hatred of Whites. It's not even propaganda because they openly hate Whites, okay off that dynamic

I remember a while back they stickied some pro-Israel shit, but even the plebbitors were like "who cares?". There's always this correlation between Zionism and cuckservatism. Even the Jews that pretend to be one of us will constantly drop stuff like "it's not race it's cuture" etc.

It's settled.
We purge /r/the_donald

>Trying to act smug while being a shitskin

It's OK pol, they're still on your side. They think a sticky with no comments on the top will somehow convince people they don't think kikes and niggers and chinks are shitty.

They're just making the effort to pretend, and you guys aren't.

This thread is sage all the way.

post anime to trigger redditfags

I already did a few mins ago. Carry on