Sup Forums had a big role in getting Trump elected. You're all so stupid for doing this...

Sup Forums had a big role in getting Trump elected. You're all so stupid for doing this. Trump will be the worst President the U.S has ever seen. I don't know what you morons were thinking. Hillary has years of experience and you just let her lose because of memes? You guys are too easy to sway and should think about how autistic you're. Half of you guys probably live in your parents basement and have no idea how politics work. Good Job retards for once again being autistc.

Just goes to show that the most qualified woman will still have to compete with a man who has no experience.

>Sup Forums

weak bait

>muh victime culture

Fucking leaf

FUCKING LEAF

Lol cry more libshit

Please keep making these threads. Your salt will fill my cupboard for years.

America voted on the most qualified candidate, you're just mad it wasn't lying crooked sickly Hillary.

Yep just a bunch of childless single men who masterbate to anime who just so happened to save the world. You're welcome faggot.

wew

>cry more libshit

Hillary was in no way crooked. You guys voted for a man with no experience who probably has to google what the President does. When will you people grow up and start being mature with your decisions.

>Sup Forums had a big role in getting Trump elected.

Did it really? All we did was circlejerk and post cartoon frog. It would seem delusional to believe Sup Forums had ay real influence over the elelection.

If Sup Forums was so powerful society would be redpilled by now. Trump barely got more votes than Romney in 2012. Hillary just sucked. Sup Forums does nothing important.

You must not realized how many people visit Sup Forums and Sup Forums overall then. It changed the election a lot. All because you guys are obsessed with memes.

I regret nothing and you are a Fag.

Hillary Clinton declared war on (what she thinks is) a cartoon frog.

We most certainly had an influence.

Kek won, Moloch got BTFO.

Yes, this is like the 20,000th most visited site or something! You did it neckbeards!

As Stefan Molymeme said, something as simple as a meme can stimulate thought simply by going against the narrative.

Take the word "rapefugee" for example. It sticks, it's funny and it's easy to spread

The same people that voted for Trump will be crying when there taxes go up and big conglomerates will have low taxes. The economy is basically fucked.

Trump is going to make anime real.

I agree with you OP. The Trump president is a tragedy for 2016. My wife's 8 year old son (who is half black) came home from school crying because his teacher explained that he might be deported because he could be confused with a Mexican. My teacher in 2nd grade would not have been brave enough to share this idea with her students. Thank god I live in California.

Years of experience in assisting Saudi war crimes.

>Maturity
>Thousands of crying and shaking liberals in hugboxes because a ~WOMAN~ wasn't capable enough to hold a government job without corruption

Yes but it's still nothing compared to the number of people who voted for him. Even though Sup Forums is not a secret club anymore it still has a pretty bad reputation and majority of regular visitors are social outcasts who jack it off to cartoon little girls.

I don't deny the power of the memes but the reality is that Sup Forums didn't have a saying in like 99% of the voters choice.

Hey OP, did calling everyone stupid work for you at any point in the campaign? Did it make you feel better about yourself? Would you rather lose and feel superior or win and be superior?

My "friend" who is in the military was explaining that Hillary literally could not get a security clearance from the military with her spotty past, favors owed to foreign governments, mishandling of classified info and leaks.

All I could think was "SO YOU VOTED FOR A RACIST INSTEAD!!!"

More like ex friend, ex bigoted friend. sad.

>Sup Forums had a big role in getting Trump elected

That's not true. The autists here just take too much credit.

>Hey OP, did calling everyone stupid work for you at any point in the campaign? Did it make you feel better about yourself? Would you rather lose and feel superior or win and be superior?

I simply just want you to know how you guys basically elected the worse President possible all because everyone here thinks they are edgy and funny.

Uma fodendo folha.

>the worse President possible
t. literal retard

I heard him say on FOX news yesterday that making anime real was going to be one of his administrations top priorities and that they would start working on it day one

Ha Rick Wilson had to flee to an Islamic country and is now shitposting in a Taiwanese tiddlywinks image board.

Out of every candidate running you guys pick Trump to get elected. If you think he was the best you're just as autistic as I thought.

HYPE

Well, somebody's got to be on the bottom.

Even if he is the worst president ever, it still doesn't follow that he's worse than hillary would have been.

I love when anons pretend like they don't jerk it to anime. Double points when they are frogs

Hillary would of been way better. Look the secret service cant even make up their mind if they should take Trumps phone cause he tweets to much.

Not my country
Not my president
Not my problem
Cry more

You should just stay out of this it literally has nothing to do with you. So exactly its not your problem its a problem for everyone in America.

>30 years of experience, guys!
>pretends not to know what is classified and what is not
fuck off and die

Shame they didn't take Hillary's or Bengazi wouldn't have happened.

That's like, your opinion, man.

Speculation by a brainwashed idiot doesn't count as facts.

>Sup Forums had a big role in getting Trump elected.

Is that why you are shilling the board non-stop?

>would of
>to much
I was joking before but I think you might actually be retarded.

You lost, get over it.

Put your dummy back in, and stop throwing your toys out of the pram.

Better than Shillary for sure.

This is the internet not an English paper.

There's no excuse for stupidity. Why would anyone take the opinions of a stupid person seriously?

Yaaaas queen, slay!

>Yaaaas queen, slay!

Hillary isn't qualified to do anything but take george soros money.

>just goes to show a shitty Secretary of State, who ran one of the worst political campaigns in recent memory won't just be given the job of POTUS because of muh vagina and muh mean trump.

Kill yourself

Wow I'm so fucking glad CTR is back. It was too quiet without them.

BWAHAHAHAHA
Kill yourself.

wtf I hate Trump now
tf I hate Trump now
f I hate Trump now

I hate Trump now

hate Trump now
ate Trump now
te Trump now
e Trump now

Trump now
rump now
ump now
mp now
p now

now
ow
w

>ate Trump now

>ate Trump now

but why??

Cry harder libshit. Your tears are glorious

SAGE your trash roleplaying.

>muh muh
This entire board is filled with fucking victims. Where the fuck have you been?