Fuck off nigger

>nigger

He wishes

>Talcum X

not giving your video views faggot, no matter how hard you bait

saged

lmao

has anyone wanted to be a nigger more than shaun

checked, and /thread, fuck that whigger.

i don get it...

Hahaha
still pretending to be black I see.

Holly shit, he's even whiter than the Scottish cunt.

Funny thing is they're not even voting in their own best interests. Even Trump admitted dems are better for the economy in the past. What they're really voting for is someone they think is a bad ass because he's willing to say things that piss people off.

I've known mixed people who are even whiter appearing than he is.

When white people try to represent their best interests, it's racist. When niggers vote how they please not giving a shit about white people, well that's just democracy.

I wasn't racist, but this shit is making me racist.

This guy is less of a convincing black man than Sam Hyde in blackface

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malcolm_X
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talcum_powder

This is where libshit dildos fail, it is not enough to not be a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic bigot, you have to be actively proving your opposition to all those things in every aspect of your life.

nigger alert

That fag is a complete fraud. Let's make a petition asking him to take one of those DNA test.

Trans black man

Can we make a petition to ask him to take a DNA test?
Can we?
OR A GO FUNDING

Yeah but he said his mother was a slut. I bet he has curly ginger hair.

Tanner King can take his wannabe wigga ass to KFC.

>look at thumbnail
>the young war criminals

yeah no thanks

What is with Transblacks?

How do they not see how fucking creepy it is.

>a fucking leaf
>top tier bantz
Mfw it's actually pick all

trump gives a voice to the white american who has done nothing wrong except exist as a white american

Just another useful idiot

>top tier
He's right, but hardly is that top tier anything.

where is the prof he is not black?
he looks and sounds at least 3/4 black to me

Shaun Kang*
is wearin' diamonds and rangz
nigguh

Looks like Gaddafi tb.h

>transnigger
>based
>TYT

God, this is fucking lunacy.

Even if we accept his arguments (and I don't), what is wrong with voting in your best interests? Shaun seems to think it's abhorrent but neglects to point out that this is another one-way issue, because niggers aren't voting for the best interests of whitey.

White people can be better niggers than niggers if they want to, Tanner King is a professional nigger making that bank off them dumb ass nogs.

Came to say this.

Politics is all about throwing people under the bus for your own reasons.

THANK YOU CORECTING THE RECORD

Hello Talcum X, back again with Identity Politics?

Can we all agree that this thing is actually LESS than a nigger?

At least a nigger has some semblance of self-respect. Even if misplaced.

This dickless wonder has to play pretend to absolutely everyone he meets in life. Can you imagine how much that fucks with your head? A sea slug has more interesting things to say to Trump supporters.

He sure as shit ain't blanco

>shaun king
oh the wankster

the entire democrat platform is built on minorities/poor people should vote for US because we'll give them stuff. in other words, they should vote in their own self interest.

Exactly. These elections aren't going to make everyone happy.

But I'm still wondering why these cucks are interviewing this blackfacing fraud?

He shoul wear white clothes if he wants to appear as nigger.

>le best interests meme
As a married, middle class white man with a child and a diverse portfolio, please tell me what my best interests are and why I should be happy about owing the federal government money every year because I'm paid dividends on money that was already taxed.

Powerful

He looks around 1/4 black actually

>I understand that pain
>but you could not have voted for him without being unaware of how he offended people
>you could not have voted for him without being unaware of how he offended people
real problems < feelings
policy < attitude

This fag is the "King" of spreading hate and fear, especially on twitter. Some one needs to take away his laptop

>white guy who unironically thinks he's black
>redpill

He is and he's a race-baiting asshole

Whats wrong with TYT?
It has the largest online audience of any media outlet

BTFO

literally blackface

is that a mugshot for his dad? maybe he is black.

quentin tarantino

Another

>MUH FEELINGS

Argument.

Well, OP, Sorry to inform you, but Politics isn't about feelings. It's about THE COUNTRY'S PRODUCTIVITY.

Talcum X is a fascinating psychological study. I think its possible one day he will be regarded as a prime example of what results from indoctrinating whites with anti-white propaganda and victim worship.

i dont understand why real nigguhs haven't lynched him for mocking them

'transracial'

he shaves his widow's peak to have that black hairstyle.

>Talcum X

whose this cracka?

>TYT did a Shaun King interview
Lmao

>I understand that people are voting for their interests, but if they're vote is different then mine, then they are RACISTS, end of story.

Will he ever get it?

>I immediately unfriended my school teacher because she disagrees with me
>Muh safespace

holy shit im latino and im browner than this sack of flour

thanks for giving us another YT vid to downvote and a comment section to troll

I'm glad there are people to post these here so we don't have to seek them out

>donaldo and his peeps said bad stuff... muh feels
He says bullshit and
>if u support trump i dont trust you
If you wanted to debate with him he is the type of guy who isnt going to listen to you

He also talks about trump supporters like they are all middle class factory workers and then dares to say he understands them cuz he had relatives who worked in a factory

I cant belive how all these shits cant see shit beyond their safety bubble and dont realise what half the people in the country want or think and they pretend like they understand the other half 100%

He also didnt state an argument about how racism or anything that he doesnt agree with is wrong

Gas the kikes race war now

he is the man who knows what's better for you, noble savage

Exactly they are fuelling hatred in the USA by being intellectually dishonest and ignorant. They are creating the monsters they preach against. And if a day of rope actually comes it will be there fault.

Can't anyone find these dickhead niggers addresses and post them online? What in the fuck

>God, this is fucking lunacy.

and the blacks that follow him lockstep screaming about whitey... insane

I'm not listening to this fucking cracker speak for nine minutes.

this guy is a based idiot

He says "then you don't akshually LOVE immigrants..." like this is just such a shameful accusation

Look motherfucker, no one in this world has to LOVE anyone or anything.

This sums up the perfect millennial battlecry: "Everyone HAS to love me! If you don't, that's tantamount to HATE."

Fuck off. No one should simply "love" immigrants. You can love specific immigrants, but to just simply love "immigrants" as a vast monolithic group would be retarded.

The only vast group I love blindly and without question is cats and kittens.

>Talcum X
Nice.

>TYT
>Biggest audience

Your shekels have been deposited.

Why does he look like a nigger if he's white? These stupid glasses and haircut, shitty mustache, he is trying to cosplay a nigger. What a faggot.

Is this whiteboy still pretending to be black or what? His cover was thoroughly blown, was it not?