CONGRATULATIONS AMERICA FOR ELECTING A DUPLICIDOUS CLOWN PRESIDENT

lol

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266038556504494082
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/798521053551140864
youtu.be/A43JOxLa5MM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

really makes you think

you voted trump right?

You are fat

Bitch

wow it's almost like people can change their minds in the span of 4 years

"I'm a male feminist"

Yeah change their mind after they win based on the thing they criticized LOL

Suck this dick bitch

Literally everyone does this.
The electoral college is stupid, but why criticize it if it works in your favour?

but he won the popular vote as well

evidence??

Guys this is not over BTW because there is a movement to get all the electors to vote for Hillary regardless of who the state elected: change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

So we might see Trump change his mind yet again!

OP is a faggot

people make statements that they wish they could take back

she committed treason and thought her supporters were all so stupid that they wouldn't care

Hes losing the popular vote by about 2 million votes now, you fucking idiot

She's barely 1 million ahead of him, and she won California by 3.4 million votes.

Fuck off.

Trump makes statements like this all the time lol

He is the antithesis of someone who thinks things through. Which is great if you are trying to get fellow low class poorly educated retards to vote for you, but not that great when you are world leader and what you say actually matters and you end up having to eat your own words.

He campaigned in the smaller states, no? He saw how to abuse the system and decided not to. By using the system how it was ment to be used he won instead, so he was pleasantly surprised.

I need my safe space and therapy dogs

this mem must really piss off Trump fans lol

This. Also illegals voting in states without voter ID laws.....How come voter ID is only racist in the US? (along with border walls.)

without the electoral college obama wouldn't have served a second term

>being this desperate for thread replies and (You)s

Here ya go kiddo.

I couldn't give two shits about Obama, or Shillary. WHy is it that saying anything remotely negative against Trump automatically puts you in the SJW baby libtard camp?

You people are fucking retards

you are half the posts in your own thread

He said a week after being elected that he didn't change his mind about it and would still prefer a straight contest for more votes, and later that he would have used a different strategy and still won if that was the system he was playing by.
Later, he gave a good word to the positive aspect of the current system.

Meanwhile, he wants Term-Limits but democrats won't get behind them. This is a good jumping off point for making a deal, if you can step away from the permanent campaign for just a fucking moment, Cheryl.

Show your feminine penis

yeah - that is unique to Trump

Certainly fellow high class well educated non-retards know that.

I am! Thanks!

And your point is?

You're so desperate, it's adorable.

Hillary is a faggot.

You know about JEWS?

Claim electoral college is bad as it isnt 100% true democracy

Every Democrat disagrees and other republicans dont care

Years later, campaign while learning more about what it actually does, and even win
So you change your mind

Now suddenly democrats are bitching and care

I am not a democrat LOL

Cheers and have a taste.

yes you are

How so, Just because Trump is a piece of shit clown, and you fell for his bullshit I am a democrat?

Hilarious!

you're a jewish nigger turbo faggot

CTR is fucking back

What is CTR

Crash Team Racing, best game for the PSX

Really makes you think

That's OK because you are already Slovakian so there is no need to hurl any more insults your way.

Your forehead is huge

I used Impact 36 if you wanna fix that font :D

This is a liberal pipe dream. The electoral colleges would never vote against the population of their state. After all, this isn't a popularity contest, it's 50 sovereign states voting for who their people want to lead.

-3,000,000 illegal votes

evidence?

That's not true. He campaigned for EC votes. If the system was based on popular votes he would have campaigned differently and probably still won.

Actually that was the original intent the founders envisioned for the electoral college. To prevent a populist clown from becoming president.

But I guess the founding fathers were only right whenever you agree with them

Sure is easy to edit someone's words isn't it?

Link to the tweets or else this is just yet more butthurt liberal lies.

You are most welcome buddy

I don't know where the 3 million comes from but there are 19 million illegal immigrants in the US and there are several states that require no voter ID.

Drop a source retard. Alex Jones channel doesn't count.

Fuck off leaf, you don't even live here.

Right focus on my leaf when you have 0 evidence. Good shit bud.

My pleasure
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266038556504494082
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/798521053551140864

Where is your evidence proving that there were absolutely no illegal votes for Hillary?

I voted for Donald Trump in hope that he would deliver on his campaign promises.

Now he is showing himself as Obama and George W. Bush combined.

I got duped again!!! Woohoo.

Guess I'll never vote for a republican ever again.

I heard from my Uncle that works in the CIA that Trump shipped 3,000,000 Russian FSB agents to vote for him so that cancels out all the immigrants.

>Prove-me-wrong.JPG

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/798521053551140864
Nice try, no authentication, fake account.

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/266038556504494082
What are you talking about? It's his real account

what if i told you

>obama used to not support gay marriage

i forgot only liberals are allowed to change positions

>people can't change their opinions after having first hand experience

Don't tan wearing sunglasses

The electoral college threatens democracey because not all of them are required to vote for their states choice.

However it benefits democracy by adding a diversity of incentive behind votes rather than letting cities determine the presidency.

Wow, Trump changed his mind in 4 years? Oh my god!

Oh no, man changes his opinion after more experience with something. We need to put this on the front page!

He clanged his mind BECAUSE he won you fucking retards LOLOLOL

Do you think he would have changed his mind 'by experience' if Hilary won by electoral college?????

how fucking dumb can you get?

>CONGRATULATIONS AMERICA FOR ELECTING A DUPLICIDOUS CLOWN PRESIDENT
And this is a new thing? Where the fuck have you been for the last 50 years?

Trump is a cunt. We all knew this yet supported him because the alternative is far far worse. Also fuck the alt-right steinbergs

You have a fivehead

Good point Data, but at least most presidents were not clowns.

Hitler did nothing wrong

The alternative is business as usual. Trump will fuck everything up and then Russians will get too powerful and start a world war.

We aren't a democracy. We're a democratic republic. The electoral college is "a disaster" for a democracy because it makes it not a pure democracy, but it still is "genius" for the reasons he gave.
So you're saying...... that positive experiences with things....... make you think positively of those things................................ whoa...
Go ask him then? Maybe he'll answer every fringe hypothetical you can throw at him.

He won the popular vote on a state-by-state level, but lost it nationally

>not allowing a populist
>won every single county in the nation except 57
So 57 counties out of 3181 should dictate the nation according to your 12 year old snowflake logic?

4/10 because I repliefeel to your autism. Have a cookie and some juice, Mongo, you did good

Spoken like a True Trump disciple, enjoy your retarded cult of personality.

He didn't even change his mind. Winning a game with stupid rules doesn't mean you suddenly think the rules aren't stupid.

Great More: "if you are not with us you must be against us" retards.

Fucking fuck you fuckwad

Holy shit captcha

Winrar

Why are Trumpkins always sugarcoating every shit he does, but exaggerating everything good he does?

Like all politicians he is a power hungry sociopath who only acts like a good person when he has to.

I'm a huge animeexpert

Death Metal Rooster

youtu.be/A43JOxLa5MM

>DUPLICIDOUS

:^)

It's like my dad watching Football. If it is against his team, it's a bullshit call. If it helps his team, it's just good coverage and a clean hit.

You do butt stuff?

I constantly browse Sup Forums

First is basically stating a fact since elec collge isnt democratic so implementing that, in a democracy, is therefore disasterous for that democracy

America isnt a democracy

Make American great again

Make America Great Again

>DUPLICIDOUS

it is absolutely a disaster for a democracy. good they we are a republic

>Spoken like a True Trump disciple
If you can do that, I can say that you've spoken like a true dem/hillshill and void any previous complaints you've had about that labeling, right? Or are you just a shitposting hypocrite?